Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:20 pm
Dozer followed her quietly, his helmet covered in sawblades the others could not dislodge from him.
"...............Are we there yet..?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:23 pm
"NO." Edge threw a saw blade back at Dozer, not looking back to double check her aim as she did so.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:26 pm
"HEY!" Dozer barked, barely dodging the blade.
"......You need to stop being mean....."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm
"You need to stop bothering me. You need to stop being around me. You need to stop coming with me on missions. You need to shut up. You need to learn how to tell direction and realize where we are." Edge listed off with a low growl.

"We're a block away from the mission location. Think you can handle that?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:31 pm
"NORMALLY, I'd know where we were, but there APPEARS to be a saw-blade lodged into my Nav-Unit!" Dozer retorted.
"And DON'T get pissy with me for not acting like I'm some sort of emotionless p***k!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:45 pm
A second saw blade was thrown back at Dozer, as Edge gave no verbal reply. She couldn't understand why everyone always got on her about her behavior and personality. So what if I'm not lively and idiotic like the buffoon following me. Doesn't mean I need to change. She thought to herself, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at the idea of change. She got her work done, and did so efficiently. Why was everyone trying to force unnecessary change?

As they neared the end of the block and factory they were sent the investigate, the mouth guard on Edge's helmet snapped shut. She could still talk with the guard, but she usually didn't, which made it a good sign she was no longer going to discuss anything with anyone.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:48 pm
Dozer was about to say something, but then heard the guard. He then lowered his stance and moved to her side, looking around.
"...Nothing to be seen yet..."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:58 pm
Edge gave a short nod in reply, before she pointed to the main entrance for Dozer to go to, while she veered off to find an alternative entrance.

Edge circled around the factory cautiously, making sure no traps were waiting outside for someone like herself as she went around slowly. Just around the corner of the building, she spotted an open window, a perfect entrance. She looked around for a way to reach the window, finding only a second wall to another building with a pathway in between the two. Normally, this would be impossible and the person would move on. But, Edge was a reploid and she was an agile one at that.

She ran up one wall a few feet, before she leapt across to the other wall, only to jump back to the original, climbing her way up the two walls between the jumps. After a few moments, she made the final jump and grabbed the ledge of the window to stop herself, and crawled inside.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 pm
Dozer nodded, and went off to the entrance, looking at the doors. He put his hand on the doors and pushed slightly, they opening immediately.
He then put his hand near the side of his head.
"I'm in. Rather easily, though. Stay alert." he told her through a comm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:22 pm
"Check." Edge looked around the room she had climbed into it. It appeared to be somebody's office upon a time, judging by the turned over desk and scattered papers. Either that, or someone dumped their unwanted files and desk here.

She slowly made her way to the door, trying to keep herself quiet in case there another person in the factory with her and Dozer. She pressed against the wall, waiting and listening for movement. As everything was quiet, she peeked around the door to scan the area.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:30 pm
On the ground seemed to be a grizzly scene.
A few Redploid bodies; torn apart. No guns were fired, meaning this was done up-close.

"Edge. I think we found a dumping zone..." Dozer said, finding his own scene.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:37 pm
"Or the remains of a fight." She argued as she slowly came out of the room, seeing the mess of reploid remains on the ground floor. She went to the edge of the metal walkway, looking down at Dozer and fallen below her.

"Check for evidence, for anything. Assumptions are only ideas. We need proof of what's going on." She ordered, as she started to walk down the catwalk, in search of more rooms and evidence.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:03 pm
Dozer continued to look around. Upon closer inspection, the Reploids were not cut by a blade, but chewed through.

"....Maybe your dad should have kept that cannibal rumor there....." he said, crouching down and looking at one of the bodies.

There was a sudden clicking noise above Dozer. As if someone, or something was there...

".....Edge. We're not alone."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 pm
Edge hummed in curiosity. It did seem to be an odd rumor to spring up on it's own. Some were just too ridiculous to believe, such as a human woman giving birth to twin reploids. The tradational fashion too, as in they had a robot baby daddy who boinked the human mommy. But this was somewhat believable, and if Dozer was being honest, then the rookies were very far off for once.

"I'll be sure to inform him." She replied just as she started to hear the same clicking noise as Dozer. Edge immediately turned around, as the clicks seem to come from behind. Her eyes narrowed in a glare as she tried to find the source of the clicking, finding nothing.

"Perhaps. If those bite marks are legitimate, then our next assumption can be someone is here to do it and it's not a place to dump bitten reploids." She remarked, as she turned around to continue on her way. "Listen closely though. It may be the factory itself settling, as buildings will do that."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 pm
Dozer continued to look around, trying to find where the noise was coming from.

Whatever it was, it was watching them.

"....I'm guessing it was just that..." he said after awhile.

The clicking returned.

"......."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas