Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
Favorite Cut-scene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was your favorite FF game
  Fatal Frame (original)
  Crimson Butterfly
  The Tormented
View Results

kaze-shi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:01 pm
kaze-shi
I like the one in fatal frame 3 when Rei is in the hearth room with the mother and daughter and when she leaves the daughter is right between her and the door. I think its an awsome cutscence smile

I even used it for inspiration in part of a story in language arts.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:27 am
My favorite scene is the scene just before Mayu and Mio enter the first house in FF2.  

Korena_Love

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:09 pm
For some reason, I like the scene in 3 where Rei is being nailed to the floor by the creepy priestess girls.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:41 pm
hm. there are so many good cut-scenes that its hard to choose from sweatdrop .....i love cut-scenes from the 2nd game the most i think, and then the 3rd game.^^ heart the first had some good ones, but not as many as the other two.^^; heart  

Meemeekoe

TheDarkFae

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:52 am
Ahh it has always been so hard to choose for me. I love the feel of FF2 and it will always have a place in my heart cause it was the first I played. However I go with three. It has my favorite herione (Miku), my favorite ritual and my favorite villianess of the three. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:48 pm
I like the end of Fata frame 2 the old one is all where is my sister and the kusabi points down in to the pit I am actually gonna use that scen in my comic  

James sama

cinderxXxsnowfall

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:55 am
Kysis Liari
So far, my top two are in Crimson Butterfly.

1: when Mio walks in to the storage house. It is so sad, but such a beautifully done scene, too. I liked that one the most.
2: when Mayu goes all emo in the center of the room, with Sae's insane giggle. My family was on a different level of the house when I played through that, and they started freaking out 'cause they didn't know where the laugh was coming from. ^^

XD I got my mom with that one, i was playing one night and then got to the Sae laughing part and my mom about flipped. But i do believe that is myu favorite cut-scene of the ones i've seen so far. Sadly, i'm a sissy when it comes to ghosts and such so i get freaked out pretty damn easily.... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:59 pm
mt fav cutscene is in tormented when the tatooed lady comes up behind the girl and she runs O.o  

Anthy19

animexkhxlver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:58 am
My favorite cut scene is where Kirie swallows Mafuyuu I was like "That's love " . My mom was like " WTF she just swallowed him" and I said " Nah..they've just become one ...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:03 pm
The best cutscene was in Crimson Butterfly after you got all the dolls parts and then you go down to the passage connecting the Kiryu and Tachibana houses and SAE COMES OUT OF KNOW WHERE!!! That part was AWESOME  

Saikyou Saiaku HiME

Hive382

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:48 pm
!! SPOILER !!

Kei's death.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:44 am
I loved Kei's death scene, but I hated the fact Kei died. I also liked it in 3 when Miku went chasing after Mafuyu and she died. Then the ending The Good ending of Fatal frame 3 was good, it actually made me tear up. XD  

Bakanekokao

Hive382

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:53 pm
Lastat_Chan
I loved Kei's death scene, but I hated the fact Kei died. I also liked it in 3 when Miku went chasing after Mafuyu and she died. Then the ending The Good ending of Fatal frame 3 was good, it actually made me tear up. XD
Awww, Miku. ;___;
I wanted to cry then, but I had a friend over and it would have looked bad. xD
But I watched it again on YouTube and cried.
( Same with Kei. )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:29 pm
M favorite cut scene has to be in FF2, when you first walk into the village and there is a hand on miyo's shoulder as her sister walked by, Creepy!!  

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ThisMayBeMissMari

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:59 pm
Gabby_lover19
M favorite cut scene has to be in FF2, when you first walk into the village and there is a hand on miyo's shoulder as her sister walked by, Creepy!!

I love that too! I haven't finished FF2 yet, but I really love the cut-scenes so far, especially the opening scenes where you learn the connection between the two sets of twins.  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff