Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Neko school (1x1 reserved for xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 am
"yeah its true" atsuko said, he looked at the clock in the lunch room seeing it was almost time to go back to class. He then looked back at misaki expecting him to get angry or be sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 pm
"Oh well." Misaki said with a kind smile. When he saw the time he stood up. "I'm going to go throw my tray and get my stuff. I'll see you after school?" He asked this to make sure that he didn't forget that they were going candy shopping.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 pm
Atsuko nodded then walked off to his class, after school atsuko waited for misaki at the school. He sighed a little thinking about all the things he has to do after this, he had to go to gymnastics practice for a while today because they had a tournament today.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm
Misaki finished his business and walked outside and found Atsuko. "Ready?" he asked before taking off grabbing Atsuko's hand as they walked to a candy store.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 pm
When they got to a candy store atsuko looked at the candy happily He wondered what he should buy, after a short while he choice what he wanted and paid for it before leaving the candy store with misaki. "I have to go practice for the tournament today ,but do you want to come with me and you can watch me at the tournament?" atsuko asked unwrapping a lollipop and putting it in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 pm
Misaki accompanied Atsuko because he didn't feel like eating chocolate. "Sure I would love to!" he said with a bright smile. He had seen him in class but was never quite sure how those kind of things work. He frowned in his mind because he had put the lollipop in his mouth. Just when he was going to make his move.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:28 pm
Atsuko smiled when they got there , he walked in with misaki but had to go off to change clothes. When he came back he had on leotard like the ones that the girls wear though . Atsuko sighed a little wen he saw the girls that were sitting at the table with him before at school , he kind of hated them they tried to be his friend but it was obvious that they though they were better at gymnastics then him especially the girl named haruhi. Atsuko took misaki over to where he would be practicing at and started to practice the Balance Beam, apparently atsuko's body was very flexible. He was doing back flips and other things that were usually hard to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm
Misaki followed him all the way until he had to go change. Atsuko kept him out which was a good thing, who knows what would have happened if he had gone in with him. He stared at him as he usually did when he did his 'routines' or whatever they called them. The way he moved was much more different from the way he did. He moved like water, not a single motion was wasted. Misaki hadn't realized that he forgot to blink until his eyes started watering. He rubbed them quickly and continued to watch. He was jealous that he moved that way, all Misaki could do was jump and run.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:49 pm
"watch this "haruhi said to the girls "hey atsuko look I told you I was better then you" she said as she started to do the Uneven Bars . Atsuko smirked when she fell the girls laughed. Atsuko walked over there with misaki and did Uneven Bars without messing up doing hard flips that she couldn't do. Haruhi frowned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:39 pm
"Wow..." Misaki said as he watched the girl fall, only to repeat it when Atusko did it successfully and more. He was amazed at how good he was at that, it made him jealous even. "How did you get so good?" he asked Atsuko as he worked. He wasn't sure if it distracted him so he felt bad and prepared to catch him if he fell. He probably wouldn't fall because he was almost professional-like, in his mind anyways.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:17 pm
"I practice a lot,I started when I was younger with my parents help" Atsuko said " but now my aunt doesn't think that I should even be doing this because I am a boy" then spinning on one of the bars before flipping onto the smaller one. His black tail wrapped around his stomach so it would not get in the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 pm
"Wow that's amazing though, I wish I could do that!" he exclaimed happily. He had always loved watching him do those kind of things, it seemed like there was nothing else in the world when he spotted him showing his talent. He used to do some gymnastics when he was a kid, but only on the trampoline because he liked flying and flipping in the air. Maybe that's why he enjoyed watching it so much.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:57 pm
Atsuko flipped off of it while he was in the air ,spinning while he was falling. He landed on his feet, atsuko walked over to misaki and smiled "well that is all for practice now I just wait for it to be time for the tournament" atsuko said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm
"Already? That was so quick!" Misaki said. He was used to his practices taking an eternity and a half to end. He was glad though, he could spend more time with Atsuko now. He even looked forward to watching him the next day as well. "So are you going to go change?" he asked him.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm
"Its not like we are going to leave or something, it will probably not be that long before the tournament so no I am not going to change" atsuko said taking the gloves off his hands his tail not around his waist anymore. Atsuko patted his sides wondering what he had forgotten, he had forgot his candy in his pants pocket. "do you like the outfit I have to wear..actually choose to wear this one though" atsuko asked turning around in the leotard that was for girls so it was tight to his skin and basically didn't cover up his butt that well. Atsuko wondered if misaki didn't pay attention to the outfit because he was to busy watching him practice.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff