Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Classes
Gym Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:45 pm
((I'll slightly alter mine, but it can work out either way I guess.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

User ImageThis was the last thing Adalia had wanted when she had come across the gym. In fact, she would have thought the gym was a place to blow off some steam instead of wanting to pick fights with people. All she could do for a moment was sit there and listen in on the argument playing out in front of her. Honestly, it was a rather petty thing for people to do--fight--but it was only natural she guessed. Whether or not she'd been the cause of it or not though was what made her uneasy overall. She didn't think it was such a big deal to come and try to figure out a new machine, but apparently this is what happened when she did that.

When the guy who had originally started to help her said that she should be all set, all she could do was nod, though she opened her mouth to say something to him. Nothing came out though. It was like the words were stuck in her throat, locked away never to be spoken. Her eyes stayed on him for a moment, watching until he had left the gym room.

"My apologies," Ada murmured quietly to nobody in particular before abandoning the treadmill and darting out of the gym. She didn't want to be in there; she hated the atmosphere of it. Instead, she would find somewhere else to keep herself busy. For a while at least. Maybe some fresh air would do her some good. As long as she could get out of that hostile environment, she'd be fine. It wasn't like she couldn't defend herself; she was very capable. Arguments just weren't her style.

unending desire

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:52 pm
((again sorry about that))
Jeice looked over at the guy who told him to stop"This is none of your concern,stay out of it"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 pm
Alcolyte glared and watched him "Stop it.. or I will force you to stop.." He said quietly, Watching the blue haired girl run out of the gym from the corner of his eye, feeling one more bit of relief that someone else wasn't gonna get hurt cause of this kid's idiocy.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm
Jeice slammed the student against the wall,his anger still rising"Give back my photo you a**!" his hair began turning black((if you dont know what that means then check the character profile))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 pm
Alcolyte growled angrily and attempted to snatch the kid from Jeice's grasp and push the kid behind himself. If this kid with anger management problems was gonna harass students, then he would have to go through him first and that was a world of hurt for anyone that tried "Just try it.." He said quietly through clenched teeth.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm
Jeic growled at the challenger.His interference was making it harder to control the changes and to keep his temper under control."This tick stole from me! I"ll stop when I get back what is mine!"
He used his knuckles to apply pressure to the kid's neck,cuting off his air supply.He kid gasped for breath and fumbled in his pocket  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:16 pm
Alcolyte turned and left. He didn't want to be near an idiot like that any longer or he would just end up breaking a lot of bones. He cursed himself silently as he left, but knew he couldn't do anything with a thick-headed moron like that. He sighed and continued out of the building, perhaps the flower garden, that is always silent and peaceful and not full of Hormones.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:23 pm
Jeice released the student and took back his photo.He then turned to look at the guy who had tried to stop him.Something about his scent was familiar,he just couldnt quite recall where he had encountered it before.He followed the guy to the garden,taking care to keep his distance  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:57 pm
Fenix was seated on a bench a little ways away, staring at the ground. He was quietly contemplating what had happened. He was glad he had held himself back from lashing out at the kid, but he wondered if he had been in the wrong. He personally didn't think he was, but therein lied the problem; He felt his take on things was biased.
Hearing the gym open, Fenix looked up, picking up raised voices from inside. Seeing the girl with the blue hair com dashing out, he stood up. As she ran, he thought about calling out to her, but found that he couldn't, or better said, wouldn't do it. Sitting back down, Fenix sighed, wondering if he was going to have to watch his back here at the campus.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas