Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

"Well ready as i will ever be," he said with a smile as he looked at her. His smile was a bit sadistic but he seemed alright for the moment. He also shifted his weight with the sword. "As long as we dont need to read i might stay," he said with a solid smile. He never liked staying still and he kept moving a bit around because he never liked sitting still.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:22 pm

"Alright, well, I need you to learn three basic jutsu. First one you need to learn is Henge no Jutsu, or the illusion jutsu."Cessie said. She made a few handsigns, before turning into a copy of her older sister, Makoto."Okay, you try. It might take a while to get it, but keep at it."

((you're taijutsu class, right?))

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

((Yes i am am, this will be interesting,))

He looked at her with confusion, "I am confused on what to do," he said as he looked at her with a dumbfounded look on his face. He then set his heave sword onto the ground by leaning it against the wall. The weapon made a slight dent in the wall from it being so heavy, plus the floor had a dent from the weapon. This all happened because of the weight of the weapon, and he forgot to set it down gently. He didnt care about the destruction it caused but he was worried about his ax. "So what do i do first?" he asked as he was trying to remember the signs. He had looked away for a few seconds thus making it even tougher for him to remember.

((I am also making it a bit tougher for my character so please dont get fustrated, but your character can get fustrated at him. also a side note i am taking off soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Cessie looked at him."Well...um, you need to focus your chakra through your body. Imagine it as a river, flowing from your stomach to your hands, which will help you mold the chakra. Henge no Jutsu is a good starting place, it only has one handsign, the Ram." She demonstrated the handsign again, once more turning into her older sister.

((I messed up my last post and did Henge no Jutsu, not Bushin, so I switched it to that.))

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

He looked at her and formed the sign. Nothing happened for him and he didnt understand what chakra was. "What exactly is chakra?" he asked as he was standing there confused at how she did what she did. He was trying to figure it out and then he said something again, "Did you do a magic trick?" he asked as he didnt understand it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:37 pm
Crimson Remedy

"Um...well..sort of. Chakra is your inner energy that you can use to do extraordinary things."Cessie said. She didn't really know what else to say.

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

He looked at her with a dumbfounded look on his, "What do you mean?" he asked as he was now very confused and he was looking around, not paying much attention now. His focus went else where for he didnt understand things that well and when he couldnt understand it that well he decided to go off and do his own thing. He was thinking about leaving the class room now for there was only him and the teacher that he was aware of for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 pm
Kats third stop was the school. This time she ran around the building 15 times . Once that was done she ran through all the halls in the school 10 times each. Of course all the teachers yelled at her when she passed and told her to stop running around , but kat shouted that she was training . Once she was done in the school she went to her 4th stop.

User Image

((exit to somewhere else ))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 pm

"I understand being thick, but, like, how are you here if you don't know what chakra is?" Cessie asked. Was this kid stupid or something?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

"I never paid attention to what the teachers said," he siad with a smile as he was now walking around. "I aint stupid either. I just am not good at it." he said as looked at the teacher with a glare. "I dont like the hands signs is all," he said as he was thinking about hitting something now.  

touketsu_makai

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 pm
Cessie frowned.In a flash, she was behind him, a log standing where she had once been. If Ivan were to turn around, he would see not one, but four Cessies standing behind him."Make you a deal. You can leave, with a headband, if you can hit me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

"Very well, just give me a few moments," he said as he sat down and took off his shoes. Lifting his pant legs up so high he started to take off this stuff that was strapped to his legs, then taking his coat off he took off a vest and the ones on his arms. As they fell to the floor they all made loud noises of clunk, and the ones on the legs broke the floor board. "Lets do this now," he said with a smile. He was now jumping around, "I feel light as a feather again," he said with a smile. He spun around throwing a closed backhand fist at the closest one he could figure. Using his slightly higher speed than most academy students he figured he would give it his best shot.  

touketsu_makai

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:05 pm
Cessie smiled as his fist when through her clones head."Wrong choice!"She yelled as she threw a punch towards his face. It had been a while since any fighting, but she was still in good physical shape.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

((which clone technique did you use? the one with the close can hurt someone or the one that has no shadow and is not complete?))

He trying to dodge something he did not see coming for he was confused on what just happened for a bit. He was clearly not a ninjutsu or genjutsu user and it showed way to easily. Taking the hit, he moved back a bit. He decided to do something else. He was trying to figure out which one it was, so he waited to see when the next punch would be thrown. He figured he would be able to grab the next one thrown at him.  

touketsu_makai

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:24 pm
((the incomplete one))

Cessie moved around the right, spinning around and throwing a kick, this one aimed at Ivan's chest.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff