Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Free Life (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:23 am
Julie went to the door, clearing her throat as she grabbed the handle.

"And what do you say?" He asked, his voice now deep and gruff as he opened the door and looked back at Antoine.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 am
"I say it's a good thing, Captain." Antoine chuckled, her changing her voice always made him laugh..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:08 pm
The crew quickly got to the task at hand, ushering the prisoners onto a small lifeboat. They were barely able to fit them all, but managed somehow. After that was done, the lifeboat was lowered down into the water where they floated away.
"Get ready to set off!" William said making his way to the helm. "Solaris, don't just stand there and get to your post," he added.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:46 pm
"Good enough for me." Julian grunted, looking an Antoine with an unamused glare.

"And quit your laughing." He added, knowing why he laughed. The Chef did it every time..

"Aye aye, sir." Solaris replied coolly as she walked to the front of the ship to return to her watch.

"William." She stopped halfway across the deck, but her eyes remained ahead.
"Where are we going?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm
"I'll stop laughing when you get better with that." Antoine chuckled again.
"And we know it will never happen~"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:40 am
"It's not easy going from that voice to this one." Julian growled, rolling his eyes.

"Just stop laughing already." He added as he exited the kitchen and returned to the deck, letting the crew know the morning meal was ready.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:51 am
Antoine just continued to chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:35 am
"To make port of course," WIlliam replied as a matter of factly.
He left Solaris to navigate their way to port as he had other matters at hand. There was the loot that needed to be separated from what they needed and what could be traded or sold for weapons and the such.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:07 am
Soon enough, in waves Neptune's crew came down to the kitchen area after hearing promises of a soup breakfast from the Captain. After everyone ate to their fill, the crew went back to work once more.
A few hours of sailing later, the port came into view.

A set of footsteps was hurrying down the boat, and when it finally reached it's destined level, they headed for the kitchen door.

"Antoine." A male voice called out stressfully just before the door opened. "We're out to go into port. How's our food supply?" The overly dressed British man asked.

"I know just where to go.." Solaris nodded, smiling to herself behind the mask. Rather than returning to the front of the ship, she went back to the wheel. She pushed herself in control, without much confrontation from the original driver (probably out of fear for the mysterious woman).

Coincidentally, their ship was only a few hours behind Neptune's Cannon and heading for them as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 am
"Hmm..." Antoine looked around the Kitchen.
"Well, I'm running low on Chicken and Beef..." he said, scratching the back of his head.
"Ah, don't forget some Tomatoes!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:24 pm
William was in his quarters, calculating everything and managing their supplies and such. He remained there for the remainder of the trip until they reached land. After a few hours, land was in sight. William stepped out of his cabin and headed up to the wheel where Solaris was.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:10 am
"Anything else?" He persisted, looking at Antoine dully. "I know we didn't just eat chicken, beef, and tomatoes for past few weeks."

"We'll reach port within a few hours, Sir." Solaris reported as soon as William approached her. "We'll restock supplies, send injured men to the doctor for healing, and give them a few days to burn their pay on ale."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:05 am
"No, that will be all, Arthur." Antoine told him, motioning his hand for him to shoo.
"I need to work on supper, and it requires me to not be distracted."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:51 am
"Oh please." Arthur scoffed as he walked into the kitchen, rolling his eyes as he entered.

"Cooking can't possibly be that hard. Especially for this idiotic bunch." He chuckled to himself as he moved next to the chef, peering around Antoine to get a peek at supper.
"I'm sure I could cook a rat for them and they'd eat it just the same."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:31 pm
A meat cleaver was then propped up against Arthur's chin.
"Now, I'm SURE you recall what happened to Paul, riiight..?" Antoine asked, his eye twitching.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff