Submit

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 pm
(kk I really soorryy) Kura continues to clean. and glances at the shadow that's sleeping. And sighing.
So handsome yet i don't even know him... Oh great, just wonderful She face palms herself and trys hard not to think hard.

"Phew, almost done~" Kura smiles to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 pm
((it's alright.. I don't know what to post next so I guess I'll just make something work.. Uchiha, please feel free to delete my post all together if it does not meet your liking))

Tsumi opened her eyes. She felt cold. Her skin was pale- wait, where was the shadow? She looked around "Hey... Where are you?" she set her jaw. A brown leaf fell in front of her. She looked up to a dead tree. Now she noticed where she was.
It was the tree she was laying in earlier. An apple core was by the dead trunk. The wind blew a breath of empty air. Where were all the people? She felt a strange call... Something wanting to bring her over to a side she couldn't see. "Scribble? Sebastian!" she huffed. "HEY! AOI! WHERE ARE YOU, BRAT!" nothing.... She walked towards the apartment. The whole way there she felt the strange feeling.. It was unnerving, and strangely calming. Tsumi narrowed her eyes. She was at the bridge. The water wasn't normal anymore... Why was it so cold?  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:03 pm
((its cool ^^))

Aoi took out a Dr. Pepper and looked over at Kura. "Most do. You want anything to eat or drink? Feather or two?"

Scribble stuck his tounge out at Aoi before taking out a small box. He opened it to reveil a black feather. "Im off. Dont draw on my face this time."

Aoi giggled darkly. "No promises~"

Sebastian blinked and looked around before rubbing his eyes. "Did i fall asleep agian?"

"You can stay if you like." Rain said, walking over to the kitchen and making something to eat.

"Yeah. rain makes the best ham and cheese sandwiches. She make sure to use just the right amount of strawberry jam." Desdemona said, daydreaming.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:58 pm
Kura giggles at the other 2 and looks over at Sebastian-Sama, nodding. "You feel asleep while reading that book there." She walks over an bows. "I'm Kurami Mabumi, Pleased to meet you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mika smiles softly at Rain in the kitchen. I would love to have something to eat. I'm very hungry, Plus I'd like to try that sandwich."  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:27 am
Maemi swung the bat and hit the ball too too far out. The black clouds had finally got together and it began to rain. One of the kids on Maemi's team was a neko and listened to where the ball had went. "Maemi it broke through a window in the apartments over there......so ima just go! Bye!" she yelled and ran off. "COME ON MAEKO LETS GO GET THE BALL AND GO HOME I'M SLEEPY." she yelled running towards the apartments.
****************************************************************************************
Maeko followed her sister running towards the apartments. why must I be the youngest?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:49 am
Maemi stopped at the door and leaned against the wall to catch her breath.

Maeko came up walking to her.

"why did you run all the way here?"

"Gotta go home *breathes in* and *breathes out* go to sleep"

Maeko looked into the window with the hole in it. She saw a crowd of people with feathers. Feathers.....

"Can we get the ball some other time?"

"No! were already here Maeko."

Maemi stood up and knocked on the door and threw on her cutest face.  

Isniffapples
Crew

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:06 pm
Everyone jumped at the ball crashing in and Aoi caught it. "What the hell?" She growled, smoke very thick. She heard the door and started stomping over before Sebastian jumped up.

"How about i go get it. You just calm down and sit alright?" Sebastian said pleasently as he opened the door. "Hello?"

Scribble was equally pissed with Aoi.

"Great." Desdemona smiled. "Make one for our new friend here Rain!"

"Kay!" Rain called from the kitchen.

"So whats yor name?" Desdemona asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 pm
Maeko cut in front of Maemi.

"Can we have our baseball back?" she said with a blank look.

Maemi saw the feathers they had and barged right in.

"This is what feathers look like" she said walking in the middle of the room.

"Maemi get back out!" Maeko said from outside.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:27 pm
Kura was walking up behind Sebastian, shoulder bumping into the girls as she stormed in. Kura's smoke got darker with angry, And worry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miku Smiled nervously. "I'm Miyazaki Kuroki, nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm
Maemi twirled around in a circle and clasped her hand together.

"Hello, my name is Maemi" she said while walking to a pink purple haired girl.

"You have pretty hair"

Maeko stormed in and put her hand on Maemi and got up to her ear.

"your not suppose to storm in peoples houses! Especially these type of peoples house!she said starting to tremble.

Maemi turned around to Maeko quickly.

"wise that you didn't hurt me this time,tell me your not scared of these people are you Maeko?" she gave Maeko a look that she knew very well.

Maeko stepped back and clenched her fist.

Maemi started walking and went to a boy with a shirt that had lips on it.

She started to glare at him. This boy just smells like a feather

Maeko stopped clenching her fist realizing why Maemi was doing this. why did you have to choose these type of people Maemi?
Miyuki entered the police station and started to walk down a hallway. She saw a opened door and walked in on a lady fixing a robot on a table.

"Excuse me ma'am but do you have extra bullets? I ran out when I came to the state" she said while holding up her Norinco Type 54 'T33 Military' 7.62x25mm Handgun  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:01 pm
It wasn't just the bridge... The water- it looked so much farther down than it normally was. She heard it again.. A strange calling, begging her to jump. Tsumi felt a chill run down her neck. She backed up, tail low. The freezing air made her skin crawl.
"here, kitty-kitty."
Tsumi jumped. She turned around and took a step back- the ground broke off at her heel. when did she get so close to the edge? No, she hated heights. She would never get this close to the edge of the bridge.
"scared of a little.... fall?" the voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard...
"who are you?" tsumi looked around for the speaker.... Up?
"can't you fly? Or are you scared to fall? Or... "
"answer me, damn it!" tsumi hissed.
"are you scared no one will save you?"
She saw movement on a post. Was that the talking thing? "what are you getting at?"
"you think they'll never leave you. Look around. They already have."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 pm
Tsumi felt a rush a of sadness and pain. She looked back over the edge. "Your wrong..." She felt a smirk sneak up on her face. "I never had anyone to begin with."
The thing flew towards her. It was a crow- it's eyes were an endless black. "Your wrong!! Not me! You have nothing- NOTHING!"
Tsumi laughed. "Good.... Nothing to lose." She stepped off the edge.
The bird clamped on to her tail. "You are.... such..... a liar....."
Tsumi felt the water swallow her. The bird was gone. She laughed, letting herself fall deeper into the water. The bird was right. The emptiness inside her throbbed. She was lying. Everyone at the apartment had something... everyone had someone they cared about. What did she have? The water felt lighter as she kept going... Strange... She could feel the water on her- soaking her through. She could breathe..
The water water freezing. Her eyes snapped open, just as thunder crashed. She screamed. When did it start raining?! She crawled/jumped under a tree. She was shaking. Her voice was hoarse. "H...lp.... Ple...se.." She felt tears streaming down her cheeks. Her tail throbbed. She could see claw marks and a trickle of blood.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 am
Aoi pinched the bridge of her nose. "Just get your damn ball and leave..." She grumbled.

"Dont be so grouchy. Theyre adorble." Scribble smiled.

Sebastian looked out the window. "Whats Tsumi doing outside? Its raining." He walked outside with an umbrella, walking over to Tsumi. "What are you doing out here? Lets get you inside." He took off his scarf that he always wears and put it around Tsumi, helping her up. "Scribble will be upset if he finds out you took a yellow without someone being with you."

"You a cop?" Ohae asked, lookin over at Miyuki.

Beetle's aritifical skin twitched. "The hell was that?"

"Sorry. Some circuts are fried."

"Its nice to meet you Kuroki-san." Desdemona smiled.

"Food~" Rain smiled, comming in with the sandwiches.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:53 pm
Tsumi looked up at Sebastian with tears streaming down her face. She couldnt control her shaking. "Dont.." She choked. "Dont... tell him... please?" She fell back against the tree. A flash of lightning and thunder made her scream. "-bastian!" She jumped, somehow managing to wrap her arms around Sebastian's waist.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 pm
Maeko sat down in one of the chairs and had got comfortable.
Maemi walked over to where Sebastian was and saw that neko.
She pulled back her hair that was getting wet and tugged on his shirt.
"Is she okay Sebastian? She seems like the type that is weak and cries inside a lot, don't you think? she said looking at him with wide eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yes I was sent here for a purpose and I just need some more bullets and nothing more of your time and plus i'm in a hurry"  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff