Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
██ ✴⊰ f a l l e n ⊱ ✴ ooc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:24 pm
I like this new plot twist. *chuckle chuckle*

The roleplay seems to be getting along quite well, although I don't have anything to post at the minute.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm
...I have to agree, Yuna!

But I'ma perfectionist, so that reaaaally can't be helped.

As for food...Eating meat, watching the hot weather outside,

reading everyone's comments and listening to LoTR music is a nice combo.

Yeah...I'm really weird that way...

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa!

Yoko used Yuko-san from xxxHolic!

Yay!

I really liked the series...

Woot! Go CLAMP!

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:25 pm
Haha!!

Glad you all like it!!

[/glomps Yoko]

o w o

She prompted the idea of having the Harvest Goddess

Sho tis partially her fault

> w <

I'm glad though - as long as everyone is happy and is enjoying themselves!!

...?

What can't be helped, Coffee?

Your Journal layout?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 pm
Yeah, I'm kind of in love with xxxHolic; even more so when I first figured out that it tied in with Tsubasa, which is another series I greatly enjoy. CLAMP's artwork is absolutely gorgeous; it's the style I aim to emulate someday in my own drawings.

*Gets glomped by Yuna* Haha, I'm perfectly fine with holding partial blame for bring the Harvest Goddess back; I really enjoy playing her. Speaking of the Harvest Goddess, she'll be hanging out around the God's shrine for a while; I really want him to be one of the first people she meets, so I can bring out more of the Goddess' personality and see how the two interact now that she came back and all. So Hunter needs to get her character's butt back to his Shrine..house...thinger. XD

Hah....I should really be plowing through FF XIII, but I got stuck again on Vanille's Eidolen; Yuna, you got any tips for that?

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 pm
Bahh I'm so baffled with these names -w- ', but I take everyone elses words for whatever I'm unsure of. Yeah I like the twist and also heads up I'll be leaving next thursday for a week and a half for vacation (I'll be able to post though very rarely.) I'll remind everyone again a day before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 pm
Yoko_Matsubishi

If you guys like CLAMP then you'll enjoy Angelic Layer!!

Yoko! You can probably make a role-play based off of it! Yuna tried many times - but she could not think up of a good idea

T___T

Haha! Yes he did, and I'll have to thank you for that too, Yoko.

Yuiko just saved the life of a girl and she didn't even know it

XDD

Yuna did not get nomed!! :'D

You saw nothing...

o - o

SWITCHING GEARS NOW!

:'D

~You can skip this section as the following is for Yoko's battle tip information~

HECATON! He was annoying

=___=

Partly because at this point, I was used to three person Eidolon battles.

Anyway - once the battle begins, if I remember correctly, you are not given a lot of good Paradigms to use

So press start and then the "Retry" this will go back to the menu and allow you to set the Paradigms you want.

Mind you, once you exit the menu, then you can't reset them without restarting the battle again.

Hecaton yields to those who amass chain bonuses (aka, the chain gauge, never let that go back down), to those who heal the wounded (so heal when you need to, and don't be afraid to do so), and to those who weaken and debilitate their enemies. (in simpler terms, cast status effects)

Suggested Paradigms are as follows.

Vanille/Fang (Paradigm Name) - reason

Saboteur/Commando (Divide & Conquer) - Hecaton is vulnerable to only three statuses, and sadly, Fang doesn't have those abilities. Hecaton is weak to Deprotect, Deshell, and Imperil. So use Vanille and keep casting them until the statuses stick. I don't suggest the Auto-Battle feature mainly because the computer will throw out all the other statuses that Hecaton is immune to. And as we both know, time is of essence. Doom timers are not nice.

Saboteur/Sentinel (Stumbling Block) - Hecaton periodically attacks and then charges, to keep yourself from wasting time healing, use this Paradigm when Hecaton starts attacking. That way, you can keep Hecaton off of Vanille, while steadily building/maintaining the chain gauge.

Medic/Sentinel (Lifeguard) - Obviously for your healing purposes

Ravager/Commando (Slash and Burn) - This is another alternative to Divide & Conquer, I suggest that if Hecaton has his negative status effects, then switch to this to deal some hard damage. When the statuses wear off, go back to Divide and Conquer. (Or Stumbling Block if Hecaton starts attacking again)

[If available] Ravager/Ravager (Dualcasting) - The fastest way possible to build chain gauges, if Fang learned a spell or two, you might benefit from using this. (Hecaton does not have a element he's weak against, so it doesn't matter what spell she has learned or not) But it's also the fast way to kill your gauge if you are not careful. when the chain gauge starts going down fast[er] then go back to Slash & Burn to stabilize it again, but do it before Hecaton starts attacking again.

Feel free to use the extra slots for whatever other Paradigms you like to use/you think you need.

This was a lot of information to look up/type up (since there were some parts I had forgotten) but Yuna shall leave you with one last tip; It is a pretty good idea to attack relentlessly when Hecaton is charging his Looming Wrath Chances are, you'll be doing quite a lot of healing afterwards.

Any more questions/rants you are free to ask/rant

XD

~End Section~

Alright, Mind! I'll try to remember, but you'll have to remind me again so I won't forget

@.@

Before you leave, be sure to put your characters in a place where they won't hold people up because they're waiting for you to post

:3

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

mochilli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm
OMG I love Tsubasa~<3

Yoko, I love you even more for using Yuko~ <3

Moving Daeron's butt back to the shrine~! [/salutes]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 pm
CLAMP... I like their character designs for Code Geass. Especially Lelouch.... other than that, I'm rather indifferent to them. Their art is really intricate and detailed, which I really like, but it's a bit out of my range of manga.

That doesn't mean I don't like them. XD

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm
Tee hee~

Tsubasa was one of the first series I read...

I loved it! (And still in love with it)

Kobato is pretty good as well...

As for Angelic Layer, I think it was one of the older CLAMP works

like RG Veda...

Yeah...their designs for Code Geass was pretty good.

^^

Jun Mochizuki's another awesome artist...

I'm waiting for Pandora Hearts to update.

She also did Crimson Shell and is illustrating for

Rolan the Forgotten King,

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:37 pm
Haha...

My first actual manga was Fruits Basket, but I hate it.... the art looked funny towards the end.

I'm a huge fan of Kastura Hoshino (D. Gray-Man), Takeshi Obata (Death Note, Hikaru no Go, Bakuman), and Hiromu Arakawa (Fullmetal Alchemist, Silver Spoon, Hero Tales). They're all very talented! ^.^

Speaking of Jun Mochizuki, I like her self-portrait.

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 pm
*Eyes Yuna's head* Thanks for all the tips; though the thing still won't die....I got really close a couple of times but Vanille doesn't have enough health to survive, even when equpping her with turgstein bangles. Stupid...weird, fork...thing.

Who mentioned Code Geass? WHO? *glomps pudding earl* That is my absolute, favorite all time manga and anime ever, next to Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. And maybe Hetalia. Personally I quite enjoyed Fruits basket; one of the first mangas I finished to the end, actually. D-Gray Man is one I still haven't found the time to look into; I really should though, since I hear positive things about it. Maybe after I finish Soul Eater. Death Note is fabulous; did you know they have two live action japanese movies for that? Ooh, black cat's really good too; personal favorite of mine, and a bang up story with some great artwork. I should probably stop now; I could go on about this sort of thing for the rest of my life and never get tired.

Baha, I really enjoy having Yuiko read tarot cards; those are all researched meanings by the way, so you can count on them being correct as long as I'm not too tired to look them up and whatnot. I'm still debating on if I should have the old goddess be more then a vocal presence; like if she shoud end up coming out, or fading back in. The key, I guess, is to make sure Yuiko is the romantic intrest and not the Harvest Goddess.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:04 pm
Whoa! Glomping! XD

YES! Code Geass is so awesome! I love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, too- the art and animation is a lot better than the first season!

D. Gray-Man anime sucks, but the manga is so goood. Hoshino-sensei is a great mangaka! ^.^ She makes the action panels flow like water....

Yes, Death Note has movies.... Coffee-chan's more of an expert on the live-action movies than me.

I have never tried Black Cat- I probably should. (Hmm....)

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Yoko_Matsubishi

Pudding -- Get your head OUT OF THE GUTTER

D'8

[/don't mind Yuna with Pudding and Coffee - she knows these two rascals in real life - along with aiiyuuu and Silverbutterfly101]

...[/slowly swivels around to see Yoko]

heh heh heh

hai

:'D

Yuna didn't do anything - I just only stoled parts of Ivan's relationship key for Santure

D':

~You may skip the rest of this post as the follow is more tips for Yoko's fight~

Fork thing?

Looming Wrath?

Yuna suggests that Vanille and Fang be at least level 3 in their major roles.

People say Hecaton is the hardest Eiodolin you fight, so don't stress yourself

^ ^''

Tungsten bangles don't amount to much -- aim for some higher bangles and try upgrading them.

Since you're past Chapter 9, try getting yourself a gold or mythril bangle(s) - they should be available in B&W Outfitters.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 pm
Oh surprised Artists.Ah I want to know more of these names XD

It would be appreciated if someone would give me names and what they normally draw (Style that is. I like the drawings from Code Gease and such, I'd just rather not used the characters lol)  

MindxHunter

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 pm
Pudding, Yoko I love you guys :'] my love for Fullmetal Alchemist runs deep. xD I'd go so far as to say that I'm obsessed with it.

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff