Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Why the KKJ anime sucks! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enough Maron/Chiaki moments in the anime?
  No!
  Yes?
  Um... I don't keep track...
View Results

pockydrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:17 pm
I usually prefer the manga over the anime...it's like novels being made into movies. But I do understand so much effort gets put into the animes...so I can't say that the anime is BAD, it's just DIFFERENT...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:19 am
The manga by far was better... Though, there were some ideas I liked better in the anime... but it didn't make the anime better...

I liked the idea of not only paintings being possessed and it not being replaced by something better... because it makes it feel sadder, because it's gone forever.
I dislike how the anime completely changed Finn's story... Being brainwashed by Satan... that's just... stupid x_x...
I like her story better in the manga...
And I kinda liked the Maron finding out Chiaki was Sinbad a long time after they were "together" but... the way she found out in the anime was kinda... odd x_x... and a little too far into the anime...
And this character "Myst" ... is different I guess you could say... Is she even in the manga?? I don't have the last volume, yet, but... The times she was in the anime, as in what was going on... have passed in the manga, kinda... and she hasn't been there x_x

But yea... I can't say I hate the anime... I enjoy watching it... but the manga is definately better...  

~Micchiru~

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:12 pm
Myst wasn't in the manga. xd

I agree with you on the Sinbad thing though. I always thought it took her a bloody long time to figure out the obvious (that it was Chiaki). I was so happy when I read the manga and she figures it out like in the second volume or so... I made it a point to watch the anime first, cause I knew I'd like the manga so much better, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:59 am
i have to agree there are much more Maron/Chiaki scenes in the manga than in the anime.But i still love the anime only beacause of the first opening song "Piece of Love"  

TeruNoka

Suicu Azul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:15 am
I'm not sure if I have posted here already x]

I haven't seen the anime, only pics from the intro and a few others. I don't like the pics, they way they're done I mean xp
I agree to that too, that the manga is often better than the anime of a series.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:46 pm
Adephi
Not nearly enough Maron/Chiaki moments! They're my fav anime couple at the moment.

Other than that, the anime's not worth seeing IMHO. Not compared to the manga.

Your thoughts?
Ur right! There's one scene between Jeanne /Sinbad, but that was a forced kiss crying scream stressed ; Ep. 33, Ep. 40.-?- I think
that's it! And the manga's better than the anime. No offense, but the anime ending was horrible. gonk stressed sweatdrop  

Senroh

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:42 am
Roxie_goboom
Adephi
Not nearly enough Maron/Chiaki moments! They're my fav anime couple at the moment.

Other than that, the anime's not worth seeing IMHO. Not compared to the manga.

Your thoughts?
Ur right! There's one scene between Jeanne /Sinbad, but that was a forced kiss crying scream stressed ; Ep. 33, Ep. 40.-?- I think
that's it! And the manga's better than the anime. No offense, but the anime ending was horrible. gonk stressed sweatdrop
i heard the ending to the anime sucked. Anyone want to tell me? Just write the spoiler parts in white so people don't see if, if anyone is gonna tell me :]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:28 pm
Heh.
I couldn't last through the first ep., so I just skipped to the ending.

Did you notice that practically all the characters looked like flipped cats?  

Rageofantasies

xoxsweetconfessions

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:34 pm
I loved the anime and the book, they were BOTH really good. For some reasons i liked the anime better because i like watching what is happening for some reason because it makes it seem more realistic (even though they are manga characters) but i also like the book since the storyline was a bit better so depending on what people like the anime and the book are both really good.

xlamalolax  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:31 am
I don't like KKJ anime! The episodes are mostly boring and it differs greatly from manga. Manga is a lot better!  

Marusera

Senroh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:17 pm
Hated the anime. 1, Annoying... 2, Needs More ChiakiXMaron scenes! 3, Totally Cheesy...

I used to love it. I watched Full Moon and decided to watch KKJ. I was disappointed, the manga was wonderful...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:02 am
Awwww, man!! gonk Here I was all excited to watch the KKJ anime, and then I find out it actually sucked?!? crying I haven't seen it yet, but judging by everyone else's reactions, it looks like only Arinacchi-san really knows how to tell her stories right... sweatdrop  

Usagiya

Shameless Ladykiller

tikki tacki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:46 pm
What bugs me about the anime is that they un-amaze the storyline. It's less complex and thought out, plus, I loved the fact that Fin turned on Maron and then came back of her own free will! None of that in the anime. I like the first seasons songs, one of the few songs that I actually know a bit of in Japanese sweatdrop . I hate the clover rings and how what's-his-name actually hated Maron (I feel so horrible, that guy is great) instead of forcing himself on her sweatdrop . For some reason, I like it when the bad guy likes the heroine but has no chance, don't know why.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:58 pm
I liked the manga alot. I didn't think that the anime was that bad though.
-lovesweetness16
4laugh  

lovesweetness16

Beatus Sine Nomine

Enduring Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 pm
Thank goodness we're only bashing the anime, which I think, considering I've barely even watched it, it could use some work (I adore the manga). The art doesn't have the same charm as it does in the manga (I would know since I spent literally hours trying to get the style just right down to the last detail when I started drawing because of this series 5 years ago). Secondly yes the transformation DOES look like Sailor Moon (I would know that aswell since I cherished that show in my childhood as I do now seeing as it was my first anime and I love it to pieces whee ). I have no clue about the MaronxChiaki scenes but I loved that pairing so much and it's a shame they cut down on the scenes between the two.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff