Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Military District | The Sherudon Armory [Waypoint Delta] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:06 pm
r a i n- C R U S H E D
tokki angelz

[Technically, yes. The moment the pod landed, you would have had the whole building drop on your head. You'd have either died, or not been able to escape the pod since the whole building would have landed on top of it.]

((I was told the pod could've handled the impact >_<" what should I do now?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:37 pm
Tokki Angelz
r a i n- C R U S H E D
tokki angelz

[Technically, yes. The moment the pod landed, you would have had the whole building drop on your head. You'd have either died, or not been able to escape the pod since the whole building would have landed on top of it.]

(You got served Well you pretty much just got totalled ninja )  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:44 pm
Tokki Angelz
r a i n- C R U S H E D
tokki angelz

[I know the pod could handle the landing but Im not sure about having a building land on it. You can either edit the entry post and Ill delete everything else or just take some injuries from the blast. If you rewrite, you can just get stuck in the pod and radio for help. If you take the injuries, a broken arm or leg would do. Its up to you and how much effort you want to put in fixing it.]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:07 pm
(The pod can take a hit. She'd be perfectly fine, albeit the pod would be jammed under debris. Radio'd work...it ain't just you officers. You could get some of the little NPC genin to land near you and help pry you out. I can't say anything about the safety of Ahri. If she was near, she might get hit with a bit of the concussive force or a bit of shrapnel.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:20 pm
thefire158
(The pod can take a hit. She'd be perfectly fine, albeit the pod would be jammed under debris. Radio'd work...it ain't just you officers. You could get some of the little NPC genin to land near you and help pry you out. I can't say anything about the safety of Ahri. If she was near, she might get hit with a bit of the concussive force or a bit of shrapnel.)

[Agreed. What happens to Ahri would depend on what Tokki chose you think? I believe wolf posted something about jumping to another building, so getting thrown around and some minor shrapnel would be fine. If she rewrote the entry, wouldnt it nullify his entry post after hers?]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:24 pm
r a i n- C R U S H E D
thefire158

[Agreed. What happens to Ahri would depend on what Tokki chose you think? I believe wolf posted something about jumping to another building, so getting thrown around and some minor shrapnel would be fine. If she rewrote the entry, wouldnt it nullify his entry post after hers?]

(I think that they should just both rewrite posts below this, starting with Tokki...makes it a bit easier.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:55 pm
thefire158

gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:06 pm
[The consensus is is. Tokki you will redo your entry post, once that's finished it'll be Wolf's turn.]

tokki angelz

the courageous wolf

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

UAF Chuunin: Weapons Class

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

A black pod fell from the sky into the roof of the armory, triggering the explosives within the building upon impact. The shop blasted outwards and threw the pod against the wall of a store across the street. The latch of the metal pod loosened, but did not spring open like she expected. Debris from the armory blocked her exit, trapping Hyuna inside the pod. Luckily, she was able to radio for assistance. A couple of UAF genins who managed better landings were able to help her out. She thanked them afterwards and made them scout the area.
The red-haired kunochi pull out her bow, readied an arrow, and backed around the corner of another building nearby. She stared at the ruins across the street. It seems her entry caused quite a disturbance. I'm sure someone will come check this out soon, Hyuna thought as she waited.

((Done :3 Sorry for all the trouble I caused~))

Chakra Points: 277/300

The Courageous Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:36 pm
Zeramaru Akasun

Photo

User Image

Attracted by the sound of explosions and the pod crashing to the ground Zeramaru rushed to the armory. "I bid you good welcome." Zeramaru's tone was honest, he was gladly welcoming the UAF.

A small handle of a blade was in Zeramaru's arm but it looked perfectly harmless as it had no actual blade. "I'm not from Rain, I am just curious. Who are you people?" Zeramaru said, he was more curious than concerned about the fate of Amegakure, frankly he could care less. "We live in destructible times you see and I am intrigued by your technology."

Zeramaru was a opportunist and he would gladly take advantage of this war.

[500 points to rank Speed: 6(+1/-2) / Strength: 5(+1/-2) ]

"Now the dread of the sands wanders alone."

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:22 pm
Tokki Angelz

_________________ Ahri Sherudon // Speed 2 // Strength 2
User ImageUser Image

Approaching what was once considered her home, Ahri pressed her hand together in a quick stream of hand signs. She vanished briefly in a cloud of smoke only to reappear next to two copies of herself. Just before rounding the corner onto the scene of the crime, one of the Ahri's took to the rooftops as she swiftly moved towards a tower that would overlook the scene from afar.

As for the rest of the Ahris they continued on course rounding the corner tothe street where the explosion took place. Right away they stumbled upon a handful of UAF operatives, along with a black cloaked stranger (Zeramaru). There appeared to be some sort of confliction between the cloaked stranger, and the UAF forces, making it seem as if they were opposing forces. As a result to this observation the two Ahris rifled off a handful of senbon at the UAF genin, quickly picking off the closest two while trying not to hit Zeramaru. As for the third genin, who managed to draw his repeater, began to fire frantically at the two, only to find that he missed? Despite his above average marksmanship the two Ahri's seemed unphased as they continued to fight back, eventually dropping the third, and last, UAF genin.

((Squishy: I think you can auto hit the NPC's but if you for some reason try to save em I'll make a note of it in my next post))

Undying Vengeance

The Clapping Sound of Thunder
The Shimmering Light of Lightning

The Touch of the Rain
I Will Dance Like The Storm.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:33 pm
(( nah I'm concerened only with Hyuna at the time))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

UAF Chuunin: Weapons Class

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

At the sound of Zeramaru's voice, Hyuna flinched. This guy's fast... She quickly slipped her bow and arrow back in the canister strung across her torso in favor of using her senbon repeater. "I assume you meant this piece of tech," the kunochi said, pointing the firearm at the man. "Would you like a demonstration, sir?" Hyuna knew she had to be cautious with this surprisingly fast shinobi; one wrong move and she would be dead. She cocked the repeater, but had no intention of firing just yet. She was curious about Zeramaru's motives. "And in case you don't know, the UAF is at war with all five shinobi villages - I don't give a damn if you're not from Rain."
Hyuna was aware of Ahri's approach, but she knew who the bigger threat was.

((My RPC is screwed, isn't she? Two against one? ಠ_ಠ ))

Chakra Points: 303/303

Squishy Havock

The Courageous Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:38 am
OOC: While I understand the logic behind it, you may not auto-hit any character, every character gets a chance to defend themself [even if they can't] ^^

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
OOC: While I understand the logic behind it, you may not auto-hit any character, every character gets a chance to defend themself [even if they can't] ^^

(I mean, the UAF infantrymen are trained soldiers...not just street thugs with rifles. They're formidable. While I can't RP every NPC, it is a safe assumption that hunderds among hundreds of these metal pods are crashing down on Rain. Not just a few.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff