Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:42 pm
At least you have a place to stay tonight.
"I guess so...." Olive smiled up at Anne, her nose bruised. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:53 pm
Anne nodded and waved them out of the room.
"Im so sorry.." Michael said sadly. He closed the door behind them. "Would you prefer a room with the view? We have a lovely lake behind the house. It looks beautiful on nights will a full moon." He pictured the birds swimming the lake.

Ryan grinned, holding the book to his lips. "What a strange girl..." I cant wait to get a hold of her player. He thought.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:55 pm
"That sounds lovely. Thank you." Olive smiled.
Oooo...a veiw....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 pm
Michael blushed. "Follow me, please." He led her to a room down a series of twisting hallways. "Please do not leave this room.... Its easy to get lost. I'll bring you breakfast in the morning." His eyes flickered.. He was tired.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 pm
"Yes sir. Oh, im Olive, by the way." Olive smiled, walking into her room, smiling back at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm
"You told me already" He smiled. "Im Michael. Please, do not let that girl back in the house. She is not welcome." He started to close the door, then stopped. "Good night... Olive."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:41 pm
"Oh! I did? Silly me. And i wont. Good night Micheal." Olive smiled at him before he closed the door then looked out the window.
Is it a beautiful veiw?
"It really is. Do you want to see it?"
I wish i could. So far i can only come out when youre being threatened....
"Oh....too bad...."
You should go to sleep. Good night Olive.
"Good night Alex." Olive smiled before laying down in her bed and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:23 pm
((time skip for apple; 7.45am wednesday))

Michael knocked on the twin's door. "Breakfast is ready." He turned. The left side of his face was a blackish purple color. He went to the other guests. He stopped at Olive's door. The window at the end of the hallway... The lake was surrounded by a small forest. He smiled sadly. The birds didnt fly here anymore...  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 pm
Olive was fast asleep. She looked adorible however, spralled out on the bed, snoring very lightly.

Eve woke up with the sun in her eyes. "Damn tree..." She grumbled, sitting and cracking her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:23 am
Jason and Jasper opened their eyes. The boy from last night was still there.
Jasper jumped up. "He's still sleeping..."
"Shh, brother.." Jason sat up slowly, so he wouldnt wake Arron. "Breakfast first.. If he's not awake afterwards, we can just come and wake him."
They left the room together, going downstairs for breakfast.

Michael opened this window at the end of the hall. The air smelt amazing. He closed his eyes. Everything just flew away- all the problems, Anne, the house, the game... everything negative left. He loved looking out on the lake. If only the water could take all the bad things away....

Anne opened her eyes. When did she get to sleep? All she remembered was Ryan hitting the girl in the face... Then it just went black. She didnt dream of the game... Odd? Ryan normally stayed up thinking long after she went to sleep. He always thought about the game.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:31 am
Wake up Olive. Youre sleeping in.
"Hm?" Olive groaned as she sat up and looked over at Micheal, rubbing an eye. "Oh. Good Morning Micheal."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 am
((michael was never in the room but ok XD i'll assume he just walked in without knocking))

Michael jumped, turning to Olive. "I... Im sorry for not knocking.. Breakfast is ready." He walked quickly to the door, avoiding looking at her. She was so nice, even after Anne hit her.

Anne made her way downstairs. The table was already set, and there were covered plates in the center of the table.
Good. He already cooking for us! Ryan grinned in her head. Dumb brat. He deserves whatever he gets. Especially in the game.
Anne sighed. 'Michael.. Dont hit him again, Ryan.'
She heard him laugh. Not my fault if he gets in the way. He was asking for it. Did you see him bleed? He was excited. I want to make him bleed more!
"Good morning, Ms Anne!" The twins were in the doorway.
Anne jumped. "...Hey." She sat down in her normal seat. They were so quiet when they walked.. "Have you seen Michael?"
Jason and Jasper shook their heads. "He was gone by the time we opened our door." Jason grinned "Oh- and that new kid, Arron, he slept in our room last night!" Jasper's face turned bright red. He dropped his head.
Anne spit out her coffee.
"We tried to wake him!" Jason cried. "But he wouldnt wake up- and we were so tired! He was so warm!"
Jasper's face said everything. 'We didnt try to wake him up, you WANTED to sleep with him! He was too warm!'  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm
((Sorry i read about him lookng at the lake veiw and that was Olives room sweatdrop ))

Olive smiled brightly at him. "Thank you." She walked by the mirror and looked in it. Her nose was an ugly blue-black.
Im gona kill that b*****d! Whens the game!?
"Calm down Alex...please...." She whispered, then smiled over at Micheal. "I guess Ill go down to the kitchen then...." She started waking that way to the kitchen, guessing where it was. She saw Anne and kept her distance, remembering last nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:20 pm
Michael's hand touched Olive's. "um.. Dont say anything.. Please." He kept his head low, serving food to everyone at the table.
Anne smiled at the girl. "I didnt quiet catch your name last night." She felt Ryan tense up. I dont like that girl... Anne ignored him.
"Good morning." Said the twins, smiling. "Jason. Jasper." They said, pointing to themselves. "Are you gonna live here too?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:31 pm
Olive looked at Micheal and nodded. "Ok." She looked over at Anne and the twins as they talked to her. "My name is Olive." She smiled sweetly, then looked at the twins. "I believe that is more of Anne's decision...."  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff