Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The angel who fell for the demon. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 pm
"********! ouch..." chrono looked up and to his surpri Zero had flew right into him knocking him back hard- "why the hell are you back?!" He asked in a pained groan.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Zero looked down at the demon beneath him and blush quickly getting to his feet. "uhm.." just as zero had begun to speak the other angel emerged. "ZERO!?!?!?" he looked at zero shock written on his face and breathing heavily.  

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 am
Chrono got up on his feet and rubbed his sore head- "state your business here" Chrono sounded angry at this point.

( your not giving me much to work with replying)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:12 am
((my apologies hmm ill step up to my normal level of replies then smile . ))

Zero looked at chrono "no.. wait..." he looked back at his fellow angel who was preparing attack. Zero felt a flutter in his stomach as he looked from the angel to chrono and back again. The angel crouched his lance in hand and lunged at Chrono. Without hesitation zero pushed Chrono out of the way letting the lance impale him instead. Zero let forth a sharp gasp of pain and fell to his knees.  

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 am
Chrono flew back a bit a grunted in pain, he looked up and zero on the ground, suddenly something snapped inside him he lunged at the other angel grabbed him by throat lifted him and slammed him down into the ground, he punched the guy until he was out of breath. he stood up and walked to zero. "why the hell would you do that"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:25 pm
zero looked up at the demon and coughed a bloodied smile stretching across his face. He choked out a panting "beats... me... maybe.. ill.. find out.. some day.." his smile slowly faded as blood sputtered from his now quivering lips. his eye lids grew heavy as did his body. He could have at least said thank you.... was his last thought before he fell back unconscious from blood loss, the lance still stuck deep into his gut.  

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:11 pm
"********!!!" Chrono was in a panic not knowing what to do for some reason he felt like he wanted to help, he picked up Zero making sure the other angel was fully out cold, he walked inside and brought him to his room. Chrono gently lad him down on his bed and opened his shirt carefully, the wound was deep and bad. He went into His closet quickly and grabbed his medical kit, he opened it and grabbed ointment, he cleaned out the wound gently,applied the ointment to the wound and wrapped his wounded area. After that he grabbed a rag and dipped it into some chilled water and placed it in some water, and gently placed it on his head. he sat down in a chair beside him after treating him, all that was left that he can do is wait and hope for the best, after hours of waiting he fell asleep with his head on the bed and he seated in the chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 pm
Zero laid unconscious in chrono's bed not waking until hours later. Slowly he came to awareness, he could feel the tight wrappings of a bandage around his body. some one had patched him up. but why had he needed patching up?.. Zero tried to put the pieces together in his head only to come up blank. With a soft groan he opened his eyes and looked around. It was like he had a stomach ache from hell. His eyes slide up to see chrono asleep beside him and a sharp pain throbbed through his insides. He winced as the realization struck him. Thats right... i saved... that demon guy...is that why im... Zeros trail of thought cut off as he looked around him some more trying to figure out where he was.  

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 pm
(hey i replied but its gone o.o) -Chrono woke up and rubbed his eyes, he remembered zero taking a hit and then, he stopped his thoughts he zero awake. "how do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 pm
Zero looked at chrono and felt another sharp pain in his insides. "who are you?... where am i?... what did you do to me?.." he looked down at the tight wrappings, if he had been patched up it had been by the demon, but why would he save me im his enemy... then it made sense, he saved the demon, the demon was repaying him the favor. More than likely he planed to kill him in time.  

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 pm
-Do you have memory loss zero?- he looked a bit worried. "don;t move to much I'll get you some food."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:28 pm
"no.." zero shook his head slightly "i remember, but why would you bandage me and try to heal me?" he watched chronos movements carefully and tried to sit up failing and falling back in a gasp of pain  

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:03 pm
"Hell if I know. My body just moved on its own." -Chrono walked back into the room with food on a tray and gently placed it onto his lap.- "take your time and no rush to leave okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm
Zero looked up at chrono "uhm... thanks... you said your name was..." Zero fumbled for words not really remembering. "it was uhh..oh heavens on high i cant remember it for the life of me..." but you sure cant forget his face.. the thought echoed through zeros mind and he blushed brightly for no apparent reason.  

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:39 pm
"Chrono's the name,is their anything else you need? Oh and here take some pain killers"  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff