Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
So.. You have chosen to accept the antlers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 pm
Rattie Virginia

Hihi. n___n We are glad you have continued on and are here to grace us and Carl with your presence.
Ninja Rabble

Lemons are lovely. I don't think i have had the pleasure of seeing a lemon tree though.I bet Carl likes lemons.They make his teeth shiny and his breath tart!
Atsuke Ryukaze_XD

Welcome, you have come to the right place. I knew there are a few role players here and we all like Carl and feeding him pie.
Luperion

Welcome! I love your outfit.
Blake Cassidy

You are perfectly perfect the way you are. n_________n
Annachronist

o__________o People send you hate mail for your love of Carl? How awful
wren152

I wonder if Carl likes lizards too. And hi! And welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:47 pm
Rattie Virginia
User Image

AWWWW your rattie was so cute! I'm sorry for your loss sad

Haigaiz I'm Klaudia Nomi, but you can call me Nomi.
(My username comes from the late German popera singer Klaus Nomi)

I guess all you need to know about me is I'm an off-and-on lurker, and I like music (especially QUEEN), yarn-crafts, art, ratties (I have two, boys whee ), Llamas with Hats, and pie... And of course, our dear Elk-god, Carl.

Caaaarrrrll! Why did you kill my crew? D: I hope you still love me.

Just Very Slightly Mad

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:48 pm
I decided that I should probably introduce myself as well; especially since you will be seeing a lot of my posts around the guild.

I am Midoriwa. I joined Gaia in February of 2005. One of the first places that I became active was in Free Avatar Art for Newbies.It wasn't long before I was welcoming everyone and helping to give out art.

After about a year, school and home life began to get a little hectic and take over. I began to slowly fade away from Gaia but always returning for the holiday events.

This year while partaking in Pie Hard I actually posted in a couple of threads. I was soon sucked into Carl's Support thread and never left! Now I am being fully active in this guild with helping set up and I hope to become even more active still, supporting guild members and friends.

I am looking forward to being active and spending my spare time in the world of Gaia once more. n________n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 pm
A big fat welcome to all our members!!! blaugh Glad to see you guys showing your Carl love heart  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HiePi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 pm
Yay murderous elks! *v*

I'm HiePi, although my main is FireFoxNinetails (I go on this one much more often though). I chill mostly in the breedables forum. I actually stopped around 100 or so pies in the piehard event due to inadequate funds and other matter of questing importance (hope you guys won't hate me too much for that D; )

I'm a college student with an undecided major and I also like art~I will probably open a small special art shop in here for people who want art with Carl if/when I find time and get off the pain meds I'm on now >w>;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:58 pm
*gets chair and sits in circle like at an AA meeting*
Hello, my name is Tealcat01, but you may call me what as as you wish. I have been Gaian since 06 and not a social butterfly, only landing in few places to make conversation with strangers
I believe I owed it to Carl to help him stay within the top 6 in Piehard due to my lack of intellect and...well...luck that HIS airship was the only one I did not finish
All Hail Carl the Elk  

tealcat01

Invisible Fatcat

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:59 pm
HiePi
I actually stopped around 100 or so pies in the piehard event due to inadequate funds and other matter of questing importance (hope you guys won't hate me too much for that D; )

Not at all! Every pie in support of Carl is heart ^_^
Also, welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 pm
HiePi
Yay murderous elks! *v*

I'm HiePi, although my main is FireFoxNinetails (I go on this one much more often though). I chill mostly in the breedables forum. I actually stopped around 100 or so pies in the piehard event due to inadequate funds and other matter of questing importance (hope you guys won't hate me too much for that D; )

I'm a college student with an undecided major and I also like art~I will probably open a small special art shop in here for people who want art with Carl if/when I find time and get off the pain meds I'm on now >w>;;

Any pie amount is fine just as long as you love Carl <3 It'll be good for you to know that the next event won't be a gold sink. I hope you feel better soon ^^ What did you do? break a bone?  

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 pm
tealcat01
Hello, my name is Tealcat01, but you may call me what as as you wish. I have been Gaian since 06 and not a social butterfly, only landing in few places to make conversation with strangers
I believe I owed it to Carl to help him stay within the top 6 in Piehard due to my lack of intellect and...well...luck that HIS airship was the only one I did not finish
All Hail Carl the Elk

Hi, Tealcat01! Thanks for sharing lol and welcome! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:07 pm
Alarias
tealcat01
All Hail Carl the Elk

Hi, Tealcat01! Thanks for sharing lol and welcome! ^_^

Tis quite an honor being here, I personally tried to get my friends to support Carl, but alas =v.v= they fell to the charms of the bloated Grunny and insatiable appetite  

tealcat01

Invisible Fatcat

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:08 pm
tealcat01
Tis quite an honor being here, I personally tried to get my friends to support Carl, but alas =v.v= they fell to the charms of the bloated Grunny and insatiable appetite

Tragic emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm
Klaudia Nomi

Welcome. n___n Rats are cute. My sister likes llamas but i dont know about with hats. Music is good.
HiePi

*waves* I tried the breedables but I didn't get into it that much.....And art thread would be awesome. n___n Yay for undecided! I have been going for give years, i keep flip flopping....o_____o
tealcat01

Welcome. Awe, I didn't even play the airship game.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

HiePi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 pm
ZOMG its Lobotomy

Wisdom teeth removal @w@;;
I'm having such horrible cravings for solid food...including pies D;

Midoriwa

The community at the breedables forum is very very kind, but sometimes a bit hard to crack into. It's all a matter of taste/determination.
I have a feeling I'll flip flop too. I'm so indecisive xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm
HiePi

The community at the breedables forum is very very kind, but sometimes a bit hard to crack into. It's all a matter of taste/determination.
I have a feeling I'll flip flop too. I'm so indecisive xd

I actually had a friend who wanted to do a shop so I helped her set up and I did the art for it. I know we sold one for sure.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Korin089

Wealthy Shopper

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 pm
Greetings, My name is Korin089 and I'm honored to join this group for the murderous elk, Carl. Though he wasn't my first for this so-so pie event, I've spent more gold than I expected tryign to keep our elk friend in the running for the finals sweatdrop Even so, I plan to continue my support...or Carl might get me eek  
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games