Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:13 am
Philosophy In A Teacup
DJ Trouble
What?! That actually worked? Awesomeness!!!!*clears throat* Well my week has just been made. heart Thank you.

Why not? You're one of my favorite recruits from the New Year's Eve thread. :3

Though technically I joined back when I first got into Gaia . . . but let's not go there.New Year's was fun! Good times, good times.

heart Happy Valentine's Day everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:22 am
DJ Trouble
Philosophy In A Teacup
DJ Trouble
What?! That actually worked? Awesomeness!!!!*clears throat* Well my week has just been made. heart Thank you.

Why not? You're one of my favorite recruits from the New Year's Eve thread. :3

Though technically I joined back when I first got into Gaia . . . but let's not go there.New Year's was fun! Good times, good times.

heart Happy Valentine's Day everyone! heart

Technicalities... XD  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:36 pm
+ PD art contest? Cool or insane?
--- Cool.

+ If we did it, would you donate to the prize pool, even if you might not be one of the subjects to draw?
--- I may be able to come up with something...

+ Would you enter, even though you probably wouldn't win a prize 'cause you're part of the guild to begin with?
---Depends on whether or not we have to draw people. I can't draw humans at all, only animals/Pokemon.

+ Have you ever hosted an art contest?
--- No sir.

+ What about participate in one? Did you place?
--- No sir.

+ Freebie arts and how we all want 'em.
--- Free art is good...

+ Has Alexa made too made threads lately?
--- 'Too many'? Is there such a descrition for threads? Or, at least, threads with at least some content?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:31 pm
jedi_master_tenku
+ Would you enter, even though you probably wouldn't win a prize 'cause you're part of the guild to begin with?
---Depends on whether or not we have to draw people. I can't draw humans at all, only animals/Pokemon.

Bust for you, then. The main subjects will be people. /:  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Penwin

Golden Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:38 pm
Yay for drawing! I looove drawing!

Hoooookie! I would donate what I could (though it wouldn't be much. Sorry!) and I would probably enter for fuuun. I actually got it in my head to attempt to draw all of the original characters that have desriptions. Heh. Call me wacky.

I've never hosted or entered an art contest because I don't really do professionally done things.. like photoshopping and such. So I may actually just draw a few characters I like for fun.

Why am I typing this? No one's gonna read it! It has nothing really to do with the questions!

I'm soooo giddy! Weehee! At least I type my wurdz in ful, k? cuz liek i wuz going 2 da mall wit Ally n she wuz all wutevr n i wuz all so wut, k?

sos. j/k.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:52 pm
Penwin
Yay for drawing! I looove drawing!

Hoooookie! I would donate what I could (though it wouldn't be much. Sorry!) and I would probably enter for fuuun. I actually got it in my head to attempt to draw all of the original characters that have desriptions. Heh. Call me wacky.

I've never hosted or entered an art contest because I don't really do professionally done things.. like photoshopping and such. So I may actually just draw a few characters I like for fun.

Why am I typing this? No one's gonna read it! It has nothing really to do with the questions!

I'm soooo giddy! Weehee! At least I type my wurdz in ful, k? cuz liek i wuz going 2 da mall wit Ally n she wuz all wutevr n i wuz all so wut, k?

sos. j/k.

Har. That's not any of my characters, then, because none of them have sufficient descriptions; just pictures. XD

But that, somehow, makes me hope that for the contest, people will find the Drake/Alexa-sama coupling cute and thus draw them to no end. They're so cute together it's almost criminal, so they need pictures. <3

But who says art pieces have to be "professionally done"? It's done and perfect and professional when you say it is, not when you color it in Photoshop or on a canvas.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:30 am
Philosophy In A Teacup
DJ__Oh, it won't happen before the summer, I can asure you. I don't wanna have the contest before P:N opens, and the date for that has been pushed back yet again to May twenty-third (cookies if you can tell me why I picked that date).

Wait, what? Delayed again? I could have sworn we did this already.[/delayed reaction]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:58 am
DJ Trouble
Philosophy In A Teacup
DJ__Oh, it won't happen before the summer, I can asure you. I don't wanna have the contest before P:N opens, and the date for that has been pushed back yet again to May twenty-third (cookies if you can tell me why I picked that date).

Wait, what? Delayed again? I could have sworn we did this already.[/delayed reaction]

We did. This is just the millionth time I've had to extend the deadline, because I still have MIA mods. I also keep extending because my heart's as big as the ocean's wide and I just can't bring myself to demote them. I swear to the god that I don't believe in, though, that this will be the last extension. After that, I will find new, more active mods.  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

oGolem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:34 pm
Auntie Tippy? If I want to donate gold torward the contest, how do I do that?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:12 am
Golem OTCT
Auntie Tippy? If I want to donate gold torward the contest, how do I do that?

I do believe Neth offered her mule as the contest'srize pool mule., so I believe you'd donate to SB. You might what to check with Neth, just to make sure, little boy girl.

Those pink curls look so cute. You're going to keep them, right? ;D

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

oGolem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:19 am
I blame you entirely for this. It's taking over my brain!I don't know, miss Tippy. Lots of the nice people here say that this looks nice, so I might not change it.Mew-sama help me oh gods please helpme...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:41 am
Golem OTCT
I blame you entirely for this. It's taking over my brain!I don't know, miss Tippy. Lots of the nice people here say that this looks nice, so I might not change it.Mew-sama help me oh gods please helpme...

Muwahahaha. Don't blame me, blame Bo. He likes pink, so he corrupted me unto it. It looks cute. Now all you need is a skirt and some flowers and you'd be all set!

.... In fact, that'd be a nifty subject for the art contest.
surprised  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

oGolem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:31 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Golem OTCT

Muwahahaha. Don't blame me, blame Bo. He likes pink, so he corrupted me unto it. It looks cute. Now all you need is a skirt and some flowers and you'd be all set!

surprised

..Check my equipped items, auntie Tippy. *Beams at her*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:32 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Golem OTCT

surprised

I fully agree.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oGolem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:36 pm
This is the only flower I have. I'll send the stuff to you, big sister Nethie... What, so you have blackmail drawings of me like this? No. Nooo. ;_; The only one I have of my normal look is one Neth did.  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff