Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
So... What do you guys think? (regarding Stein) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stein it up or on our own?
Ally it up! More friends we have, the less people we have against us
72%
 72%  [ 21 ]
Carl works alone.
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 29

iTentacle Raep

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 pm
ZOMG its Lobotomy

Yeah...D;

Let them think what they want. We can't change their opinions and I don't blame them for not trusting us. Cuz I don't trust them either. >>;;

LOL! As in Carl giving Stein a ride? Or art as in...yaoi?

Because I don't think Carl would like either of those. <<;; XD

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:14 pm
Aw this is too bad :c but it is for the best.  

burnt skittles!
Crew

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm
It might not even be possible to team up or to sabotage each other. We simply don't know enough yet. In the meantime, let's just be civil ^_^ After all, everyone should be happy to have made it to the finals. No reason to bring the party down now dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:24 pm
I like the idea of teaming up against characters like Diedrich, but I have to say that as much as I like this event, I get distracted from it very easily. It's that 20-seconds-until-you-can-feed-Carl-again deal. It's EXACTLY enough time for me to scuttle off somewhere and forget to come back for 1-6 hours. So I think an alliance would be great in the let's-not-specifically-sabotage-each-other sense, but I have a hard enough time keeping up feeding my own favorite elk without dividing the feeding time between two NPC's...Sad fact of life.

I do agree with the let's-recruit-people-who's-NPC's-already-dropped-out scheme! Just not Moira. It was such a close call the entire time between Carl and Moira that I think her supporters must be kinda anti-Carl at this point...

wren152

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 pm
wren152
I like the idea of teaming up against characters like Diedrich, but I have to say that as much as I like this event, I get distracted from it very easily. It's that 20-seconds-until-you-can-feed-Carl-again deal. It's EXACTLY enough time for me to scuttle off somewhere and forget to come back for 1-6 hours. So I think an alliance would be great in the let's-not-specifically-sabotage-each-other sense, but I have a hard enough time keeping up feeding my own favorite elk without dividing the feeding time between two NPC's...Sad fact of life.

I do agree with the let's-recruit-people-who's-NPC's-already-dropped-out scheme! Just not Moira. It was such a close call the entire time between Carl and Moira that I think her supporters must be kinda anti-Carl at this point...

Actually I talked to some of Moira's supporters cause I kinda felt bad for taking their spot since I would be a wreck if I were in their position. xP

I think some are on good terms with Carl. Especially since they kept grabbing my booty D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm
ZOMG its Lobotomy
I think some are on good terms with Carl. Especially since they kept grabbing my booty D:

Well, who can resist? Rawr wink

xp  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iana_pearl

Sparkly Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 pm
yeah deer  
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games