Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The crystal dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Atlas and Neon were sound asleep by the time Noto got back. Atlas hears him when he returned and wags her tail. SHe then nuzzles Neon and who was snuggled into her fur curled up into a ball.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Noto came by them then sat near them and fell asleep right next to them. He needed rest.

Hito was still up and thought I will capture both of them and make sure they pay for disrespect

2 MONTHS LATER

"Atlas come on girl we gotta go!" They were running for their lives as they were being chased again by his brother and father. They had taken care of her and she grew in size

Hito was riding on a horse when he reared his house and yelled "CUT THEM OFF!" Noto and Atlas got caught in a circle.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Neon managed to slip away and was watching from a bush that was infront of them. She then bares her fangs and darts out of the bushes and flies past Hito and goes into the woods to get help from her friends. She manages to injure 2 people from darting past them.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Hito saw the dragon run pass. He then ponits at two soilder's "You to go after that dragon the rest of you take my.....Litter Brother and throw him in jail along with that filthy mut." His word were cruel and harsh in ever sense that they were suppose to be.

Noto didn't like the way his brother was treating him and Atlas and would do anything in his power to see that his brother paid for this ten fold.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:02 am

Atlas barks and growls at them biting the men when they try to touch her. She then barks Visciously at them. She might have been old but she knew that the Hito who had saved her life as a puppy and sat by her side until she recovered was no more. Neon was now deep in the woods and led the soliders into a tra biting their horses on the necks and killing them. She then flies away after knocking the men out then all you could hear for miles around Neons disstress call.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 am

Noto couldn't believe his eyes and ears. The Loving brother that he knew was no longer with them> "I swear when I get out you died to me."

"Shut your mouth! Your lucky enough to be alive right now I could have killed you a long time ago." Hito said as he led the group back into town. "You've been labeled as a traitor to your town and your family the most for your life is !00,000 gold pieces and not to mention on top of that your little dragon friend is worth more."

"Hito what happened to you ever since you laid eyes on that dragon you have been acting like a royal p***k." Noto said as he look at his brother with hatred in his eyes.

"In my mind Family and money come first not animals."

"So to you Atlas isn't family!?" Noto said

Hito paused for a second then continued to walk it would seem that Noto hit a nerve in his brother's feeling which was rare.

The animal around the forest heard Neon's cry for helped and followed to where she was most of the animals that were small stayed away cause they believed it was another predator for them but the larger animal ran to help Neon with what ever problem she had

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:22 pm

After explaining her situation to her friends, Neon and the animals including a few mountain lions go after them. They had a plan and even though most of them didn't trust hums they trusted Noto. When they were close enough the animals hide in the bushes as part of the plan and Neon roars at Hito growling and glaring at him. Her wings spread in anger and reay to flap and kill anyone who stood before her. She then hisses at him and bares her fangs ready to attack. Neon then sways her tail angrily and everyone knows if you make a dragon angry they wont ive up until your dead. Her eyes were filled with anger. She then roars again and as the men attack her she stands her ground smirking and gives the signal as her animal friends attack starting with the wolves and mountain lions.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:53 pm

"Neon!" Noto yelled in excitement as he saw her comeback for him and Atlas.

"You! Your mine Dragon!" He ran towards the dragon dodging all the other animals "I will capture you!"

The animals freed Noto and Atlas from their cell.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Neon then flies up before he reaches her. SHe was higher than anone could shoot. Her wing spand was huge cpared to what it used to be. SHe then growls and dives at him her fangs bared. She then uses her crystal breath to turn everything around her to crystla. Then she tucks her head and turns into a big crystal ball and crashes infront of Hityoking him back with tremendous force.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 pm

"Thanks guys" He said to the animals then grabed his sword and went over to the other soldiers knocking them over just to get to Neon

Hito hit the floor then tried to struggle to get up but couldn't

"Neon Don't hurt him!" He walked over to her then put his hand on her neck and rubbed softly "Let this be a warning. If you come after us again I wont stop her from eating your face off" He said to his brother before running off towards the mountains with the other animals.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Neon and Atlas then follow Noto and the animals. After thanking them Neon started to play with Noto glad he was okay. Atlas had arthritus and con't run as well as she used to. SHe was now about 9 years old and was glad Neon had learned alot from their experiences. She then lays down under a tree to rest and Neon goes over to her zling her. Atlas nuzzles her back and licks her face glad she wasn't hurt.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Noto knew that Atlas was getting old he didn't want to leave her he then went to pick up Atlas and started to carry her himself he wasn't as cold like his brother He cared for all and any animal.

Hito was still at the area that they got ambushed at cursing at every little thing that bothered him. He felt disgusted that he lost to something who didn't have battle experience none the less was hurt when he first saw it.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Neon follows after Noto and Atlas. Atlas then licks Noto's chin glad someone in their family still cared about her. Once tehy got to the next town Neon gets a bit worried that someone would reconize them and tell Hito where they were. SHe udges Noto's leg trying to tell him that she was really worried about their safety.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:39 pm

"Its ok Atlas I got cha no need to worry." He petted the dog's head and continued to run.

"When I find that dragon I'm going to skin it alive!" He then started to gather all of his belongs and then took a solder's horse "When your done her catch up to me I'm going on ahead to have a chat with my little brother." He snapped the reins on the horse and the horse took off in the direction of the road that lead to the next town over 3 days journey..

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Neon then nudges Noto once they stops and licks his hand. It was getting close to Lunch time and they were almost out of food. SHe was worried someone was going to reconize them and tell the hunters where they were. She then cks his hand trying to tell him.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff