Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I'm not gay, I'm furry! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 pm
SilentFox21993
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
SilentFox21993
Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx
Don't give up dammit! Just keep up hope!

I'm the type that has to please everyone in order to be happy myself. And I'm fairly certain this wouldn't please him.

I have the sketch done not sure whether to make her body furry or leave it flesh toned also what color is ur border collie self i know theres rust brown and white but also black and white ^^

I prefer furry over flesh toned, and my Border Collie self is black and white. ^.^

here she is ^^ i did her in marker shes a little blurry i took a photo sorry >.> mainly her lower arm is blurry

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 pm
i know how you feel on having to hide stuff from them my parents would as they threatend if they thought i was a furry ban me from the computer and would not allow me to use it so i have to hide my furry pride to a select few of my friends so i wish you luck  

guilmon__XD

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:31 pm
I have more or less the same situation with my dad, but with one difference. All of my family is Aethiest, meaning that we have no recognized religion. I personally believe in my own spirituality, which allows me to feel more connected with my anthropomorphic self.

My girlfriend is a furry, has been a furry, and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. I told her that I'd take her to Anthrocon sometime, but then I found out it was in Pittsburg. ^.^; But honestly, she wouldn't give a damn if my wolf self was gay, bisexual, or any of that nice stuff. It's finding the person that's right for you.

As for your dad, I'm sorry, but I can't help. I myself am having trouble with my dad understanding furry. Luck to you!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:11 pm
SilentFox21993

I have the same situation only I'm a girl that roleplays as a gay male panda. I'm pretty bear like with a few catty qualities. I often am asked if I'm lesbian. I'm not. (not sure actually but pretty damn straight so far) My parents would hate me for being a furry if they new. I'm just here to tell you what Taylor Swift has told the world.
'Some day, I'll be, big enough so you can't hit me. And all your ever gonna be is mean. And a liar.'  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:00 am
Well, you can't change what you feel like inside. If I felt like my inner me was a bisexual gay octapus, then that's what I feel my inner me is.

But honestly, my wolf fursona, which is essentially my inner me, is straight, like me, and he is just about as tall as me, 5'11". However, if I felt like he was a 100 foot tall giant, (yes, there goes macrophilia,) then that's what I'd know about how I feel inside. In my opinion, what you feel like is all about your spirituality and chakras. There is a chakra located in the groin, whether you are male or female, and that is the first chakra that can be blocked by an excess flow of energy from the Root chakra, or tailbone. It can be released in many ways, two of which are meditation, and masturbation.

I prefer to meditate, but if you feel that you are having thoughts about sex, or at least more then you usually do, if at all, it is probably a blocked chakra that is causing the trouble. I'd also suggest that you buy, 'The Dream Book', and 'A New Earth'. They teach about spirituality, and how to figure out who you really are. In a way, at the very least.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:22 pm
Your furry is your furry. It's your fursona/persona. If you're a female lesbian Border Collie then so be it! 3nodding I'm not here to judge you and I don't have the right to. Nor would I considering I completely understand your situation, in all honesty. I've had multiple personas/fursonas, some were male, and I'm female!

I'm sorry about your non-understanding feather. x.x I wish you the best of luck! However, I feel like he doesn't have to know. It's your life. Your parents don't exactly have to be apart of every single aspect of it, y'know? ^^

The Strawberry Bandit

Explorer

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:48 am
Dude, noone can tell you who to be. Its for you to decide and choose, people that judge and talk s**t are either not open or not worth the time. Reflection and meditation are wonderful things amigo. Rantings awesome too don't get me wrong.

Unfortunately the title made me think, only one thing:

Gay? or Eura-Furry.

Not hatin' just sharin a laugh.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out