Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
What's this feeling? (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:08 pm
Sora's eyes widened seeing another guy come into the picture. But when she saw his face, she relaxed slightly. 'I don't know why i feel like I can trust him.' She thought. She shivered hearing his voice say that though. Her captor laughed saying why is that?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:35 am
There was a sudden sound of something unclasping, then a glint of a blade. With a sudden motion Jun threw a knife at one guy and punched the others face. He grabbed Sora and gently but firmly pulled her to where he held her before front snap kicking the captor. Holding out his other hand he caught the zippo and put it away. "Now leave before you receive more...injuries."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 am
Sora had just blinked and the guy was in motion kicking every one's a**. She was in his arms. His arms held her in a gentle but srtong hold. Sora blushed. "T-thank you." She said with her dog ears folded back shily.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Jun looked at her with and asked "It's fine. Are you okay?" He glanced back at where the men should be and they were gone. His ears flickering at the sound of fading footsteps.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 pm
Sora checked herself over. "Yes I'm fine. You got here before they could do anything." She bowed in thanks. Her ears heard the other guys running away. Sora hoped they didn't go for any other girls tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 pm
Jun let out a sigh of relief and walked over to a body, pulling out the throwing knife. Spinning it a bit to get the blood off he said "The guy's knocked out due to the pain." Pulling out a small cross he heated it up and burnt the guy's hand to leave a black cross. "Now they'll know who did it." smiled Jun as he slipped the knife where it belonged: down his sleeve in a small pocket. Looking at Sora he held out his hand. "Name's Jun. I'm happy your okay." He said with a smile.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm
"Sora and thank you again." She said taking his hand and giving it a hand shake. Sora was alittle confused at the cross burning though. "Why did you do that?" Sora asked curiously tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm
"Just a little group I'm in. People who see the burnt cross know he's a criminal. It's something I and a few others do to alert the city. Nothing big really." stated Jun as he let go of her hand. "I'll see you home to make sure your safe." he offered with a smile, but his tone was firm.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 pm
Sora smiled alittle but shuck her head. "No I couldn't have you walk me home. I'm sure I safe now. I'll just walk home by meself." She said not wanting to be a bother to her savior.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:23 pm
Jun walked up beside her and said "Come on it's better to be safe then sorry." He looked down an ally so quickly it was almost too quick. Looking back at Sora he remembered she was a bit shorter than him. "I don't care what you say I'm still going to walk you home." Jun chuckled.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:48 pm
"Ok then." Sora said looking up to him. She let him walk her home. "So what's this little group you are in?" Sora asked Jun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:34 pm
Jun looked at her and chuckled "Just a little team me and my friends formed a while back. We have a few recruits and like to keep the team small. Other little teams were founded after us but sadly led to failure. Thing is...I can't delve to far into details about it." he frowned and said "It's not top secret but we just don't want information to spread unless needed." Jun told her. As he walked besides her he pulled out a zippo and began to do tricks. His hair flew in the slight wind that was pulled back into a ponytail, a few banmgs were hanging to his side and the moonlight caught his face, a small flicker appearing every now and then due to the lighters flame.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:51 pm
Sora smiled, "Ok I'll take that." She saw what he was doing with his zippo. "How did you learn to those tricks? I have a friend that could do the same but he never tells me." Sora asked then caught brief looks at his face. Thankful to the night sky to hide the blush on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 pm
"I was bored when I was younger so I picked up a zippo and knew that there were tricks for them. So I would basically train myself everyday out of my parents sight and eventually got so used to it that it became a habit of mine. It sucked every now and then because my dad noticed his lighters disappearing over time, found them all in my stash in my room when I got home from school.'' Jun chuckled ''Let's just say it hurt like hell for a few weeks to sit down.''  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm
Sora giggled thinking of that. "I'm sure he was just worried you'd hurt yourself." She said as they came on to the street she lived on. Her apartment was close. "Thank you for walking me home, Jun. Bye." She said walking up the steps to the apartment building.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff