Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Gaia Events!
This week's Contest: Make your own Gaia event! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish codex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 am

I'm not sure how much I like the Thanksgiving event, since it's such a regionally-exclusive holiday, but any event that plans to bring back a Frontier Skies-style mini shooting game is fine in my book. I loved shooting those walking vegetables, man.

Carl as Replacement Santa is just genius. What about if something happened to Santa and Carl was chosen as his replacement? I feel like having Carl involved in Santa's injury paints an inaccurate picture of his character; I don't feel Carl is especially power-hungry, so I don't see him injuring Santa and then taking over his position.

My opinion: Santa Carl should be the premise for a guild Christmas event. I would be willing to contribute to graphics and such!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 am
Biscuit Baker

My opinion: Santa Carl should be the premise for a guild Christmas event. I would be willing to contribute to graphics and such!

Yeah, I love the idea of Santa Carl.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 am
KuramaCat
Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 am
Biscuit Baker
Oh, I see... So, like, if Santa took a vacation with Jack or something, and Santa was worried about his job, so Jack told him it was taken care of and had left Carl in charge... Yeah. I like that idea.  

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Fiendish codex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 am
Servant of the Knight
Biscuit Baker
Oh, I see... So, like, if Santa took a vacation with Jack or something, and Santa was worried about his job, so Jack told him it was taken care of and had left Carl in charge... Yeah. I like that idea.

OHMYGODAWESOME. Throwing Jack in there totally explains why Carl would be chosen as replacement!
OH JACK, WHY U SO CRAZY.

This... this needs to be a thing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 am
Waterly Winds
Carl For The Win.

The one who creates the best carl looking avi will get an elk item
The one who makes or gather the best carl art will get a free Carl art by me biggrin
Who makes the best poem/story get waeoiƧeg

sorry im so sleepy, maybe i'll come back with my mind clearer xp

edit: OK FRESH START !

how about MIXING EVERYTHING ?!

Something opened a rift in time and space, and everything got sucked and warped and jizzed into a new world. Where it's Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, Night and Day/ Summer and Winter !
All at the same time... etc

And we have to help our favorite NPC ( CARL ) winning as many Warped World challenges as possible.

like:
Treat or Trick'ing Houses ( or maybe the shops )
Finding Eggs everywhere ( even Zomg )
Snowball Fights ( a event-only game )
Choose to kill or save turkeys, then doing it ( dont know how )

ok you get what i mean.

The duration would be like..... 1 week ? idk

Item - A PELICAN O.O don't know why, but it would be super awesome
Achievements - Hitting 50 people with snowballs
50 turkeys saved/killed
ETC

And there would be a manga revealing that the culprit of all this was.... A PELICAN ! Yes, a simple bird caused that, how ? ... dont have a clue.

Sorry i just woke up. ahahhaahhaah

I missed this previously but i kind of like it. n____n
It would be great for a summer event.

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 am
Biscuit Baker
...I like Jack.
And I agree. It should be a thing.
I wonder if there's any way we could contact somebody important about it...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 am
I love Jack. Hmm...but there have been so many Carl themed ideas. We should have had that as a separate contest. xp  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

somi-the-wuzz

Dangerous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 pm
Midoriwa
somi-the-wuzz
Well, I actually REALLY liked the Easter 2011 event. So here's what I'm thinking: MEGA SITE-WIDE SCAVENGER HUNT.

Okay, so possible backstory: four NPCs, say, Carl and three others, are competing to build... something. Perhaps a rocket ship. Or... Hogwarts. I don't know. BUT ANYWAY. Gaians can choose to stand behind one of the four NPCs and help them build their... whatever... by combing the site for parts or parts of parts. Whoever is done building first, or is closest to completion by a certain date, wins!

THE PEOPLE: The NPCs heading up teams could be chosen through a simple single round of voting: the top four out of eight to ten NPCs. Don't know who will chose those though... sweatdrop It's probably simpler if the website peeps just do that.

THE TASK: Each Gaian starts with a relatively short list of items they need to find through either completing certain tasks/a series of actions or simply bumping and reloading forum pages over and over like the egg search. Or both. When you complete your list, your NPC gets a little bit closer to finishing their... thing they're building! And then you get a new list and go search some more!

THE PRIZES: As each Gaian reaches certain benchmarks -- like maybe five lists completed, then ten, etc. -- they receive a prize. Preferably and item and NOT an achievement, I didn't like that about the Pie Hard thing. And then of course the members of the winning team will get a bonus prize as well.

THE TIME: I think this could basically happen whenever, though it would make a pretty good summer event in my opinion! 3nodding

xd That is a really good idea!

Oh I didn't even think about achievements. I kind of liked having a mix of both this last time....minus the gold sinkage

Thank you! 4laugh I rewrote it like five times before I posted it because I kept coming up with stuff... sweatdrop

Yeah, the gold sink was the main thing about Pie Hard I didn't like, but I also like getting stuff more than achievements.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 pm
somi-the-wuzz

Thank you! 4laugh I rewrote it like five times before I posted it because I kept coming up with stuff... sweatdrop

Yeah, the gold sink was the main thing about Pie Hard I didn't like, but I also like getting stuff more than achievements.

Yeah, I love getting stuff. I am still missing event stuff from when I got hacked. But, I technically probably have enough to buy thte few pieces back. xp

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 pm

fuzzyblaa100

[+More]
  • 2009 Gaia Anniversary Sash - 2005 Edition
  • 4th Anniversary Blue Roman Candle
  • 4th Anniversary Red Roman Candle
  • 4th Anniversary Super Roman Candle
  • Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon
  • Gaia 2nd Anniversary Party Hat
(( Just like the Pie Contest I feel Something similar to carnival game style Horse Races would be awesome... At the begining people would have to declare who they were rooting for... People could bump for a character or donate for a character... At the end of a given time frame, the character with the most bumps/donations would be chosen as winner.

Prizes could be given to all first place winners

Depending on the amount of participation second and third place winners
could get prizes too...

If it was a donation game then the winners could be paid in the losers gold... blaugh ))

I'm too sexy for my fangs...
User Image
Gaia Events!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas