Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry Clan(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Chaos nodded and grabbed one of the bowls and taking it outside, going back inside and grabbing the other one, taking it outside onto the table as well, giving Kiki a smile, "There we go, all out, I'm not that hungry, I'm going to go find Em." He chuckled a bit and walked off, towards the construction site.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 pm

"ugh really i spend all this time cooking and he doesn't even wanna eat so unappreciated sometime i wonder if its even worth getting out of bed sometime"Cinna thinks to himself looking forward to his break so he could go do his two favorite things party and be lazy he quickly grabs one of the bowls to taking it outside trying to finish quickly

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:29 am

"Enjoy your meal." He said, as more people came by to help him. "Hey Lenore." He watched her walk off into the woods as he continued his work. He started to hammer the wall on the frame and after that he has to make the roof.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 am

Em walked over to get some food, she saw Amy, "Amy, come on," she said, holding out her hand to the girl.

Amy ran up to Em, catching her hand and gave a playful tug.

Em lifted her up, putting her on her back, she ran over to the tables, Amy laughing loudly on her back.

Kiki finished putting out all the food and plates out with it. She saw Amy, she took her from Em's back and sat her down in her seat. She piled her plate with food, along with her own plate, and Sam's. They all sat at the end of the table like a family.

Sam ate, talking abit about his job, and how good Kiki's food was.

Lilly grabbed her own plate and walked off to the lake to eat by the water.

Em Lenore

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:11 am

Chaos turned as he saw Em, giving a happy smile and jogging over to her and stopping right next to her, "Hey Em. How is the lead female doing today?" He chuckled and scratched the back of his head, giving her a slight blush, him having a secret love for her.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Cinna made his plate and went to go eat by the lake with lilly "so hows your day goin?" He asks her curiously just trying to start a conversation

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Em Lenore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Lilly looked to Cinna, "Lazy, yours?" she asked, she already knew the answer, lazy too.

Kiki walked over to Lilly, "Give this to your mother when you see her," she said before walking back over to finish breakfest.

Em smiled, "I'm doing good," she said grabbing a besket, she took a bite, "This is good Kiki," she said, before turning and walking down towords the newer homes, flicking her tail for Choas to walk with her.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 am

"i wish i had a lazy day mine was kinda tiring shouldn't have gotten out of bed so what you do all day?"Cinna replied yawning again "ugh i need a drink"

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:45 am

Kiba was walking on the beams as he started to hammer down the foundation to start on the roof. The project was moving faster than he expected thanks to Em's help. He was panting as the heat was increasing.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 am

Chaos smiled and quickly ran to her, slowing down and walking by her side. "Good, I'm glad you're feeling good. I'm feeling wonderful today, I played hide and seek with Amy today, we had a lot of fun." He chuckled and gave her a warm smile.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Em Lenore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 pm

After Kiki was done with her breakfest, she said goodbye to her husband, and gave her daughter a kiss before taking some packed food and water over to the constuction site. She layed it down next to the blue prints, waving to Kiba before walking back to the hut. Woddling like a oversized penguin.

Em nodded to Chaos, "So what do you have planned today?" she asked him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Chaos shrugged, "I don't really have anything planned, I'm not the planning sort of guy." He chuckled and continued to walk by her side, smiling at her and murring a bit.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Em Lenore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 pm

"Well I'm free most of today, would you like to hang?" Em asked him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Chaos let a wide, blushed smile spread across his face, he nodded his head, letting out a murr and saying, "Yeaaa..."

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Em Lenore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 pm

"What would you like to do?" She asked him, noticing the blush but putting it off, just thinking that he's not used to hanging with girls, or some other noncence.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff