Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Chimera (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 am

Aero watched as she fell asleep next to him I imagine anyone would be tired after all she kept banging her head against my Alchemy bars. he thought but then after looking at her while sleeping a thought passed thru his brain but he rejected it blushing to himself really Oh man what has gotten over me she's a Chimera that needs help not a woman but the woman next to him said other wise.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 am

Marina then wakes up after the train reached their stop and Aero shook her gently to wake her up. She smiles and puts on her blind act as he held her arm like you would helping a blind person across the street or something. She was glad that had someone who cared for her and would do anything to pay him back.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Aero started to blush as she laid on his arm again Man this chick is making me nervous he said in his mind as they walked down the street they came across a bug mansion decorated in White and blue and gold. He walked past the gate and opened the door for her "Here's your new home Marina."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Marina was a bit nervous as they entered the house.SHe then asked "Would it be okay if I was in my chimera form now? It takes alot of energy for me to be in this form." She then senses a humunculus nearby and said "No He's here." She said refering to Envy.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Before Aero could anwser with a yes she blurted out "Who's coming!?" but before he really look at her his front door was kicked in by a random person. Aero turned around and saw a ma standing there he drew his weapon and yelled "Who are you!? I'm Aero Miziki anwser me now!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm

"Name's Envy. I am also Marina's master and the one who gave her the orders to kill." Envy said smirking. Marina turns into a chimera again and said "I told you I wont kill anymore. Why can't you just go away and leave me alone?"She then growls and Envy smirks saying "Oh I'm not the one who is giving orders anymore."He then pulls out a device and presses a button that made a machine send out a sound that only a chimera could hear. Marina fall to the ground as Envy presses the button and she passes out from the pain it brought her.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Aero saw what happened to Marina. "You'll pay for that Envy!" He then snapped his fingers and summoned a spear from his floor. He grabbed the spear and threw it at Envy full force "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Envy then smirks and jumps over Aero and goes over to Marina and picks her up by the scruff of her neck and said "Another step and she will die." he said smirking as he held a gun to her head. Marina was still passed out with the machine sill making that sound.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Aero turned and saw that she had the gun ponited at Marina's head. "Grrrrr. What do you want from her?" Aero tool his hand off his sword and stood there with his hands at his side.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 pm

"I want her to obey her master." Envy said as he had the device around his waist. Marina's tail then moves and knocks the device off of Envy's waist. She was only semiconscious but she wanted to be with Aero no matter what. She then win a bit as Envy drops her and said "Fine you can keep her for now but trust me you'll regeret it." He said dropping a smoke ball and disappearing. Marina was still hearing the noise and was wincing in pain.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Aero saw her leave then saw the device and smashed it. "MARINA!! Marina are you ok?" he shook her a little then checked her pulse she was breathing but barely he picked her up and carried her to his room and laid her on his bed and put the cover's on her with the blankets
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Marina wakes up a bit later and groans and said "My head hurts." She then looks around and wondered where Aero was. She then tries to get up and was a bit weak but manages to stand up and stumbles over to the door.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Aero walked in the room and saw that marina was coming to the door. He ran towards and picked her up "You should have tolf you were awake." He put her back on the bed and sat next to her.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Marina blushes when he picks her up. She then smiles when he sits next to her and said "What happened to Envy?"

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers