Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Jᴀɪʟ Bᴀɪᴛ [[Candy~]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm
Andrew mentally noted the blush that tinted Isabell's cheeks when he took her hand, and he also noted how stunted her sentences became, which, he would admit, did fluff his ego a good bit. He grinned at her description of her brother and nodded. "Aren't we all?" he sighed, lips quirking in a smile. "They are simple to remember, aren't they?" he agreed, winking. "I knew you'd be able to catch on quickly. You did seem like the hands-on type. I wish I had time to teach like this in class, but I get the feeling it wouldn't be a good idea, especially with how badly rumors can fly and get blown out of proportion." He wasn't stupid - he knew the effect he had on many of his students, but he wasn't going to call them out on it. It happened - students did tend to fancy at least one of their teachers, so he wasn't surprised to find that several found him appealing, what with the small age gap.

Yet another double entendre came from the girl, and Andrew felt his fingers twitch. He had to take things slowly with the teenage girl - he wasn't going to be stupid and risk starting something that would more than likely not end well. Sure, Isabell seemed to be slightly responsive to him, but he wasn't willing to take those chances. Shaking his head, he continued. "And the muscles you need to know are the brachioradialis," - he lightly pushed on a muscle underneath the crook of her elbow, on the outer side - "the pronator teres," - he moved his hand to push against an area a little below the first one - "and the pronator quadratus," he finished, pushing at a muscle a little bit above her wrist.

[[ooc: I know, right?? We're just that amazing - people want to catch our "awesome" by talking to us. XD

But I can't be mad at one of the people who's talking to me - 'cause he posted in our one-x-one. -isecstatic- So 'sall good~ I should be able to answer quickly now, actually. :3

BTW, I screwed up on detailing something. The muscles in the hand were on her palm and the underside of her wrist. -///-; I wasn't paying attention to the visual aide I have up on Wikipedia.]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 pm
xIsabell slowly nodded as she listened to the man talk. To be honest, all this poking and prodding made the girl..Not uncomfortable..more so..Flattered? The man was rather..Handsome. Ravishing to say the least. Thinking of it so much, brought that blush on her cheeks once more. Much so, that she had lost track of what the man was saying. Shaking her head quickly she fluttered her eyes and caught herself staring at him!

"Erm...Pronator Teres..Yes." She nodded. "..The...Brachioradialis...and..The Pronator Quadratus.." The girl quickly repeated. "...Прости (Pra-Stee).." Blinking, Isabell looked up at the man.. "..Erm...I mean...Forgive me for my dozing away.." The girl quickly uttered out. "..I think I'm just taking in the sheer magnitude of what we are doing..I'm quite sure that is what it is.." The girl said with a nodd. "I promise it won't happen again.." The Azure eyed girl said with a pout on her lips.

O.O.C.: My Net's being an a*****e! xD Our Awesomeness will not be deterred by this!!! smile smile and Booyah! She's Part Russian! Uh! *Hip Thrust* xD I was also thinking of adding in, how, mayhaps, xD She studied dance.....He can see how she brings Sexy back...xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:07 pm
Andrew looked up at Isabell to find her simply staring at him, and though he certainly had no problem with it, he found it amusing since he could see in her eyes that she was actually far away from there. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as she seemed to come out of her trance, but he didn't comment on her staring at him - he felt no need to make things more awkward for her than they obviously already were. She made herself flustered well enough without his interference. He simply nodded as she repeated the three terms he'd told her, smiling. "Good." Allowing her hand to fall from his grasp, he stood and stretched, blinking over at her as she tried to explain what had happened when she spaced out earlier and a cute pout transformed her face.

Andrew laughed softly, lightly chucking the girl under the chin. "It's fine, Isabell. It happens to everyone, and even if it does happen again, I won't be angry or anything. That would be a very trivial thing to get worked up over," he reassured her, winking. "That's all for today, though. Your required hour is up, so you can head home. Just make sure you commit all of it to memory. I don't want this all to end up coming to nothing for you, and I know this one hour isn't going to make that much difference in the long run. We don't want you blanking on the test this Friday." Winking at her once more, Andrew smiled warmly. "I suppose I will see you in class tomorrow, hm? And go ahead and tell your brother to pick the night most convenient for him for dinner. I need to clear up my errors before it gets too far."

[[ooc: I'm sorry. DX But I agree - our awesomeness will not fail! XD What'd she say - an apology?? owo -sucks at discerning things this late- And that'll work. :3 It'd definitely be humorous, to say the least~]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 pm
xIsabell smiled. The girl stood and stretched. "Quite, I'm sure I'll be able to remember...I swear?" The woman held her hand up and smiled. Standing, the girl picked up her bookbag, smoothed out her skirt, and gave the man a reassuring smile. "Well..I'm quite sure Drake will tell me when is suitable for you to come over.." The girl rolled her eyes and headed towards the door. "..See you tomorrow.." A slight wave was given off by her as she headed out the door and rounded the corner.

Many things ran through the girls mind as she went home that night. It did not help that her brother seemed rather ecstatic when Isabell told her Eldest how Mr. Poole wouldn't mind coming over for dinner. It didn't really surprise her anymore when he suggested it be the next Eve. With a nodd, Isabell made a note to tell the man.

The next day come. Quickly as it started, it was over. Being ended, Isabell sat at her dest, twirling her hair with her fingers. Making sure her affections towards the man she had yesterday, were far gone. Attempting to actually PAY ATTENTION today - Yeah Right - , Isabell smiled. When the last of the students were gone, she tilted her head and looked up at the man. "My brother wants you over for dinner...Tonight. He's rather..excited..and it's rather annoying it's last minute, but..If it's not good for you, I'm sure we can reschedule.." The girl said with a Roll of the eyes.

"He's just happy I'm bringing a man home...and he can talk to someone..Please let him down gently.." The girl said with a soft giggle.

O.O.C.: Awesome sauce. smile Yep, she Apologized smile I'm sure this RP is just going to keep getting interesting...lol smile :ast minute Dinner Invite! Wewt! >.>

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:10 pm
Andrew had moved to put the sign on the door and lock it just as he had yesterday when he heard Isabell speak to him about the dinner. Upon hearing it was that night, he chuckled and finished what he had originally been doing. Closing the door, he walked over to Isabell, perching on the desk in front of hers once again. "Tonight is fine, Isabell. I will simply have to break off the plans I had made with myself to make spaghetti and watch Bones," he answered, feigning a tragic sigh before he grinned and winked at her. "He's happy you're bringing a man home, period, or a man home he thinks is for him?" Andrew queried, teasing her lightly, before he laughed softly. "I will try to break it to him in a way that doesn't completely dishearten him, though I'm sure he could find plenty of men to like; the only reason - I believe - he even thinks he likes me is because of the fact that I am a mystery man at the moment. Maybe he'll decide I'm not that great anyway, and it will all work out perfectly." Yeah, he seriously doubted that would happen, but he was having too much fun with his scenario to stop before he got to that point.

"So, onto business." He stood and walked over to his desk, pulling a sheet of paper from his briefcase he carried, and then headed back to the desk he had previously been perched on, sitting on it again. "You'll need a pencil, but this is simply just a combination of the two parts of the body I told you about yesterday. Just fill in what goes where - as you can see the top diagram is of the bones that make up the hand and forearm and the bottom diagram is of the muscles that make up the hand and forearm. It should be very simple," he told her kindly as he held the paper out to her. "I'll check it over in order to see if you truly have grasped what I was speaking of yesterday, and then we'll go from there." Smiling warmly, he winked. "Though I have the utmost belief in your abilities."

[[ooc: Oh, it will. :3 Especially when the next week arrives and things can finally start to heat up between our two love birds~ XD]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 pm
xIsabell smiled and nodded her head to the man. "..well i'm sure Drake would be ever so happy. Should I..wait when we are done? Or...shall we meet you at my home? I'm sure Drake gave you directions...didn't he?" The girl said with a slight smug, smirk on her face.

When the man, brought her the test paper, Isabell eyed it wearily. Pulling out a pencil from her Bookbag and looking it over. "Is...This all we are doing today?" She questioned. It wasn't as if she was impatient or anything, but it had been quite sometime since her brother made a fancy dinner, and by the looks of it, he was planning to make a big feast. "I'm not trying to sound impatient. Just, ya know, wondering." The girl said with a giggle.

Shaking her head she started her test, making sure to pause every few seconds for a reminiscent thought. Even so, The woman finished her test, holding it up when she was done, to show the man. "Well....Here we go." She hoped she hadn't gone too quickly, but it was as if the words came to her in mere seconds, so she had immediatly put them to paper. "....I promise I didn't rush.." The girl said with a giggle.

O.O.C.: I'm here! Dun run away! DX xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm
Andrew chuckled, nodding. "Yes, I had been given directions to your house within the first two emails. He thought I may need them if you were to need help studying one night or if we couldn't do our session after school one day. I will more than likely see you there later because I get the feeling your brother would be insulted if I was there before the food was finished being cooked." Smiling, he made himself more comfortable on the desk, shaking his head as Isabell asked a question. "No, I was going to go over the upper arm and shoulder so that you would be prepared for the quiz tomorrow. Though you do substantially better on the quizzes over the topic we're covering that week, I just want to make sure that I don't confuse you for tomorrow." After she explained that she was "just wondering," he winked at her. "You can leave after we go over the bones and muscles of the upper arm and shoulder, which should only take half the time as yesterday's did."

When Isabell held up the test to show him she was done, Andrew took the paper from her, reading over it quickly and nodding as he set it on one of the desks next to him. "Very good - you got everything correct, Isabell. It's good to know that what we covered yesterday was beneficial for you. Are you ready to cover what's on your quiz tomorrow?" he queried, cocking his head as he smiled sweetly.

[[ooc: I would never run away. o: I was simply disappearing as I answered someone's post. <3]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 pm
xIsabell smiled as she ws given the answer to "How she did" on the test. Nodding, the girl twirled a piece of hair with her finger as she listened to the man talk. "Yes, I'm ready." The girl said with a nodd. She was quite sure this wouldn't be that difficult, you could judge alot about things just by how someone said it - That was hoe the girl felt anyway - In this case, she was hoping she was right. Assuming her brother was making something..Semi-Grand, The girl needed to go home and "Get pretty" as her brother liked to say.

Shaking her head of her thoughts, Isabell giggled and let out a slight laugh. "..Drake always likes to do..extravigant things..so I'm just warning you. Just to be safe..He likes to tell me I need to "Get Pretty" When he does such things. I'm assuming for you, He'll go all out.." The girl teased. "Alright..I'm ready. Are you ready?" She said with a smile.

O.O.C.: Ok! >.< I's wanna make Andrew all...Disturbed..by the outfit i'ma make her wear..xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 am
Andrew found a brow quirking at the explanation Isabell gave about Drake and the dinner. "Do I need to wear anything specific, then?" he questioned. Running a hand through his dark locks, Andrew smiled at Isabell as she asked him the same question. "Yes," he answered easily, leaning forward so that he could more easily reach her upper arm. "The bones you need to know about your upper arm and shoulder are the Humerus, which is the only bone that makes up the area between your elbow and your shoulder," he explained as he traced his hand up her arm and across her shoulder and onto her collarbone, "and the clavicle, which runs from one shoulder to the other." He grinned. "Easy, right?" With a wink, he continued as he picked his hand up and started back at the outer side of her arm above the elbow, "And the muscles you need to remember are the triceps brachii right here, the biceps brachii here," - he moved his hand up a little and to the middle of her arm, "and the deltoid," he finished, moving directly up her arm and pushing down just below where her shoulder started. "Think you got it?"

[[ooc: Lol. Okay. That shouldn't be too difficult. XDD
And sorry - I'm getting sleepy, so my post is lacking in response. >_<;]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:12 am
xIsabell nodded as the man explained things to her. A shudder escaped her body as she felt the warmth of his fingers and his palm caressing her care skin. Another blush seemed to be creeping back onto her cheeks, but yet, she tried to hide it. Shaking her head quickly she smiled. "No..I get it..I do" She nodded quickly.

'Get it together Isabell! Geeze! Can't we have one day of studying down without you getting flustered with the TEACHER!' Her insides seemed to scream. A sigh escaped her and she tried to bring her smile back up.

"The...Humerus....Makes up the area between your elbow and shoulder.." She paused for a second and nodded. "..The Clavicle.." She reached up and ran her fingers against his collar bone. "The Muscles are the Triceps Brachii and the Biceps Brachii" Pausing once more to run her fingers along the middle of his arm. "...The Deltoid.." Giggling slightly she ran her fingers up his arm and pushed down slightly where his shoulder started.

"How does that sound?" The girl said with a smile. "If we're done..I can hurry home and get ready..So my brother doesn't think he needs to help "Get me Pretty".." Ths teased, Quoting him once more. "Just wear something..Formal. You don't need to wear a suit or anything..just something..nice?" The girl giggled.

O.O.C.: Hah! Speaking of Hurmerous..I broke that like..6 months ago. It was amazing..xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm
Andrew smirked to himself at the shudder he felt wrack Isabell's body, but he didn't comment on it since that would have been inappropriate and just flat-out mean. He chuckled softly as she blushed, stumbling over her words, and then continued to repeat what he had just said. He stiffened as soft fingers lightly touched his collarbone, an action that caused him to bite down on his lower lip quickly and briefly. His eyes flashed to a darker blue for a split second as he adjusted himself to the touch of her fingers, knowing that the last thing he needed was for her to know she had a physical affect on him. He luckily had more self-restraint and self-control than he had originally thought, so it wasn't as hard as he had thought to keep from showing any response.

Clearing his throat, Andrew stood and nodded. "Yes. That will be all, Isabell. You can go home and get ready to suit your brother's tastes. I probably need to get going as well and hunt down my good clothes, anyway." Which he was being serious about. He didn't want to wear his work clothes because that would be just a bit ridiculous. But it would mean digging through a pile of clothes in his closet (he hoped) to find them, and there was no telling what sort of shape they were in. "And something nice. Got it," he added, smiling at her. "Well, as I said, you're free to go. I will see you later." He turned around and headed back to his desk to work on inputting daily grades for his classes.

[[ooc: Oi vey. Sorry this took so long, but I don't have a good internet connection at the moment, and it's a major pain in the a**. How did you break your humerus? owo;]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:45 pm
xIsabell smiled and waved to the man as she headed out the door. Quickly the girl made her way Home and walked into the Kitchen, Following the sweet aroma of food. Isabell shook her head as she leaned against the door way. Looking her Brother Over. "Do you really need to do this? He's just my teacher.." Isabell said with a lag to her voice.

"Isabell.." The man said with a slight pause in his voice, Mid-Filet Mignon, Shaking his head. "...This is the first man you've been comfortable spending time with. HE is making sure your grades become better, to the point where they should be, and HE is taking his time off to make sure you accomplish these things.." Continuing on with his preperation, Drake smirked. "...I must get to work in a few hours, so prey he gets here soon." A smirk played on his lips.

A look of confusion fell on the girl's face. "....Wait...Wait..so you AREN'T INTERESTED in him???" The girl said with confusion in her voice.

A laugh came from the man. "Interested in him? Hardly? The man is about..Nine or Ten years younger than me. I merely enjoy his presence....and Maybe..his company..." Drake laughed. He had been known to be a rather..lavish playboy, yet he seemed to have other ideas at hand. "Now...head upstairs and get ready..You know how I feel about dress codes in such things.." The man nodded, continuing his food. Seemingly he had a large amount of Food that spanned from Fruits, Vegetables, Meats, Rice, and Clam Chowder (Because Clam Chowder was his favorite).

Isabell rolled her eyes and headed upstairs to her Bedroom. Her brother was one of the main reason's why they lived the way they did. After their parent's had passed away, Drake had followed in his Dignitary footsteps and took over his position. So Isabell, was rather..appreciative. Her brother had enrolled her in Dance and acrobatics since she was a child, so he pushed her to pursue it fully. Mr. Andrew's class was one of the many classes she needed to pass to make sure her Scholorship passed through. Sighing, the girl changed into a Dress, Brushing out her hair, she let loose curls fall and slipped on a pair of Heels. Looking herself over, Isabell walked downstairs and stretched.

Upon the apparent hearing of the front door, Isabell walked too it, Blinking. Opening the door, she smiled.

O.O.C.: I fell off my Husband's horse (Then Boyfriend), While we were hearding cows. APPARENTLY, It was AMAZING I broke that bone, since I landed the way I did, AND It's amazing I wasn't paralyzed. xD

And Hazah! Large post! smile Post to that! Hmph! *Hip thrust* xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 am
After the last fifteen minutes of his "required stay" were over, Andrew logged off the computer and shut it down, picking up his briefcase and heading over to the door. He pulled the sign off his door and filed it away in his briefcase before he double-checked to make sure he had his work keys, and then he allowed himself to exit the room and close the door behind him. He proceeded through the hallways, bidding the teachers he passed a "good afternoon" or a nod to keep himself from being stopped and spoken to (as was the usual case). He made it to his car in record time and pulled his keys out of his pocket, unlocking it as he made his way to the passenger's side, opened the door, and set his briefcase down on the passenger seat and closed the door before he headed around his car to the driver's side, opened the door, and slid into the driver's seat. He sighed softly, letting himself relax into the seat for a moment before he buckled himself in and drove home.

Parking his car in the garage, Andrew slipped out of his car and headed into his house, coming out in the kitchen. He checked his home phone for any messages and, after finding he had none, walked through the living room and into his bedroom. He started unbuttoning his shirt as he headed into his closet, moving to the very back of it to start looking through his clothes. After about five minutes, he emerged with something he hoped would pass off fine. Gathering the clothing he laid it out neatly on the bed before heading into the bathroom to shower. For his meager pay, he was lucky his parents had allowed him to keep their house because he wasn't sure what he would do with his bachelor buddies if he simply had an apartment.

Cleaning didn't take very long, and Andrew stepped out from his shower, grabbed a towel, and secured it around his waist. Within ten minutes he had dried his hair and brushed his teeth (just for good measure) before he headed into his bedroom again. Rifling through one of the drawers, he pulled out some underwear and a pair of black dress socks before he got dressed. He pulled on a white shirt with a black, striped vest and - leaving the shirt untucked (since he wanted to go more-so casual than dressy) - pulled on a pair of black dress pants and shoes. He quickly returned to the bathroom to spray some cologne on and then smiled at his reflection - he was ready to go.

Andrew's arrival to Isabell's home was a little earlier than he had intended, but there wasn't a reason for him to sit in his car and wait - besides, he would probably be noticed within a few minutes anyway, and then things would just be extremely awkward. He admired their house and the general surroundings of it as he walked up the drive and onto the porch. He hesitated for a short moment before he rang the doorbell, shifting awkwardly as he turned around to survey the yard once more. He supposed he should have expected such a thing when he recognized where the directions led, but he had wanted to be wrong. The opening of the door caught his attention, and Andrew turned around, actually expecting to see Drake.

What he came face-to-face with was sure as hell not Drake. The teacher's eyes widened slightly - appreciatively - as he took in the blonde girl's appearance. His ice blue eyes darkened as they trailed down her body, his mouth going dry as he eyed her legs (which weren't covered by the dress hardly at all), and he suddenly felt a bit under-dressed. However, that embarrassment wasn't what kept him from speaking - quite honestly he couldn't bring himself to stop staring at the teenage girl. He knew it was wrong, but he oh-so-wanted it to be right. His eyes shifted back up to look into Isabell's, and he finally smiled at her before he cleared his throat (in order to make sure his voice didn't crack). "Hello, Isabell," he greeted warmly. "I hope I'm okay with my timing - it didn't take as long to get here as I thought it would," he explained, feeling his face flush just a bit in embarrassment.

[[ooc: Wow. That seriously sucks, but it's a good thing that you're not dead or paralyzed. <3

And I tried. XD Btw, Andy's got a decent place only because of his family. His parents gave him their house so they could move... elsewhere. To, like, a beach or something. Not totally sure, but I do know his parents are both doctors. <3]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:15 pm
xIsabell blinked and smiled at the man as he greeted her. "..Your rather early. I think Drake will be quite pleased. He has a meeting he has to get to in an Hour and a Half, so I think he'll like you even more.." The girl said with a head shake, a soft giggle. Stepping aside to let the man walk in, she escorted him through LivingRoom. Into the Kitchen, where, Drake finished setting the Table.

Turning, the man stood upright, walking over to his Sister and the man beside her. Holding out his hand to shake the others. "...Good Evening Mr. Poole. May I call you Andrew?" Drake said with a smirk. His shake was Firm and Strong. That Of a Diginitariy. Releasing the man's hand, Drake stepped aside and allowed his sister and the man to sit at the table. Seating Isabell next to Andrew. Smiling, Drake looked the two over. Shaking his head. "Well. It's nice of you to come early. Convineient more like it. I have a sudden unscheduled meeting in an Hour, so Our little dinner may be a bit short, but you may stay for a bit if you wish. I trust Isabell will show you around and not let you stray to long.." The man spoke as he poured himself a glass of wine, looking to Andrew. "Do you indulge?" The man spoke as he offered him some wine.

Isabell shook her head, Sipping her water. Despite being raised by her Thirty year old brother, The man respected her age and didn't allow her to indulge in such things. At times, he did, not at the moment though. When a semi-unfamiliar, man was in their home. Sighing Isabell cleared his throat. "Dear brother...I do believe he can pour his own wine?" The girl said with a smirk as she served herself a plate of Meat and Vegetables. Isabell was ever the proper one, As was Drake, Raised no other way.

Drake laughed, setting the bottle between the three of them. "Serve yourself sir" The Azure eyed man nodded as he did so himself. Sipping another bit of Wine, Drake looked at the man. "So, You may be wondering why i've invited you over? It would be to place thankfullness in your direction. I appreciate what you are doing for my sister, seeing as how I promised I wouldn't allow her to go to the College of Arts if she did poorly in one class. Seeming so, it was your class she was doing bad in. So when you offered to help her, I was thankfull." The man continued on. ",....Very Thankfull.." Drake said with a smirk.

Isabell practically choked on her food when she heard her brother say it in THAT sort of way. Mustering up the courage to swallow it down, Isabell shook her head and giggled as she sipped her water.

Shaking his head, Drake looked at the man. "Well Andrew...What do you think of my sister?" He questioned finally allowing himself to quit talking and allow others to do so.

O.O.C.: So Boom! Large post! xD They just keep getting bigger and bigger...xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:44 pm
Andrew chuckled, making himself look away from the teenage girl before him as he stepped inside, taking inventory of the place around him. "I doubt that, but it's a shame he has to go so soon," the dark-haired man muttered, his attention more-so on the rooms they were passing through. He honestly couldn't care less that Drake had to leave so early - it was just slightly disappointing that he would have to go so early. Granted, Drake probably wouldn't care if Andrew stayed a bit longer, but there was no way Andy was going to stay that much longer when Drake wasn't there. It wouldn't be fair to Isabell to test his restraint that much; hell, it wouldn't be fair to himself to test his restraint that much. Who knew what could happen when Drake left? Aside from the fact that Andy had too much self-respect to do that, he also respected Isabell too much to do anything. He really didn't even know the girl, after all, so it would only be detrimental to try anything just yet. He would probably be pushing it with his plans for next week, even though he really wouldn't be doing anything to her. Yet.

Andrew blinked when they finally entered the kitchen, and he smiled brightly at Drake, taking the man's hand and shaking it. "Good evening to you, too. Of course you may - Andy is allowed, as well," the brunette man added, smiling. His handshake, not unlike the dignitary's, had something to it that was a bit more friendly and open. Something that revealed his trustworthy spirit. Andrew pulled out Isabell's chair as Drake helped her into it, and he then pushed her chair back in a bit before he took the seat beside her, looking up at Drake as he repeated information Isabell had already given him, adding in information that Andy had already thought would be said. At least now he knew that he was possibly going to be testing his restraint, though. Andrew smiled, shaking his head as Drake offered the wine, but Isabell spoke before he could decline. Chuckling, Andrew waited a moment before he answered, "I have never drank anything, and I plan on keeping it that way - at least until I get a bit older. I have always heard that a glass of red wine a day is beneficial to your heart." He would have heard that, of course, what with teaching about muscles and bones. Except he'd heard that from his parents.

Andrew started to serve himself after Isabell finished, his movements smooth and efficient. He was rather used to meals like this - at least, before his parents had moved away. They used to constantly eat family meals together, and he had learned how to be quiet while doing it, considering their family meals were always full of talk. It was actually rather familiar to hear Drake speaking (not his voice, but the action of it) and when Drake started talking about Isabell's plans to go to the College of Arts, Andy glanced up at him, wondering what he was talking about. However, the thought was soon pushed to the back of his mind (for that moment) when Drake seemed to be making an insinuation - one that caused Isabell to nearly choke, though Andy could tell she'd caught herself before fully making the noise. Andrew found himself laughing hard, and after a moment of his outburst, he coughed and cleared his throat. "Drake, I think we both know that sort of phrasing means absolutely nothing," Andrew told the male, looking at him levelly.

Starting to eat, Andrew blinked when Drake asked him a question, and he was thankful that he had time to think over it as he chewed. After a long moment, he swallowed and looked up at the man across from him. "Isabell is a very committed student; even though she doesn't do so well on my tests, she does well on the quizzes and puts forth obvious effort. I'm glad to have her in my class for just that reason. Not to mention, she's helping me figure out the best ways to help other students who may need it later on. But it's always nice for a teacher to know his students are willing to learn the material, even if that means getting extra help." He had a feeling that Drake was looking for something more, but Andy wasn't going to say anything of that sort to Isabell's older brother. He was fairly sure his advances would not be taken very well, even if the man may have been fine with it at the moment. It was one thing to theorize it and another to experience it. Andrew returned to eating his meal, taking an occasional sip of water.

[[ooc: Sorry about the lateness. College started, so posting was limited.]]

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces