Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class]Proper Plant Care/Taming (Begin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:11 am
Nyyrikki blinked up at Taryn as Roch talked about her. She was upside down in his vision because he head was hanging as he tilted back in his chair, but he could tell she looked interesting. "Did you bring spookies with you?" He asked, seeming a little excited for the first time since entering the class. Spookies were nomnom good.

He didn't know many others that he could tell so far. Roch, Mot, Demi... Riley was the one that spoke in his head - which he disliked because it made him feel funny -... Ren had been the good singer at FMC... He rocognized the baku girl from FMC too. But there was a large amount of students here that he didn't recognize at all. Obviously he needed to get out more.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 am
Taryn blushed deeply as Roch blathered on about her. She probably should have brought spookies, shouldn't she have? Of course, she also hadn't planned on seeing anyone she knew in class. Her mistake.

The chimera ghoul stood shyly, smiling and nodding before turning to Nyyrikki. "No, I'm sorry..." she peeped. Damn! She'd have to remember for next time. Her attention then turned to the person who had first called her over, Xiu. She made tea? The idea had always intrigued Taryn, but the ghoul had never tried it herself. Tea and spookies... that would make a nice time, wouldn't it? Reassured by the potential for making another friend, she smiled and rolled on her feet, addressing the baku.

"Do you?" she asked, "That's, um... that's neat. Do you have a favorite?"

[[ I have to go to work and won't be back until, like... 7:30 est 8( ]]

bobaTJ

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 am
There was no not being seen. He'd been spotted. He had wished he wouldn't be spied but he had no choice in the matter. He wasn't exactly unnoticeable. He shuffled his feet. Roch had made him and said his name out loud. Clutched in his left arm was his notebook casually exchanged for his sorcerer book. though lacking the book was no casual thing. He wasn't keen of leaving his book dismissed. His right hand was free and with it he rubbed the back of his head. "Hey Roch."

Seth sighed and moved forward. He couldn't do any worse then the event that had occurred over the summer. He was leery of joining the mass of students but he could survive he supposed. If not he might get lucky and find class would start before to long. They were talking splendid like and it seemed even with Roch's calling his name no one had picked up on his presence.

[[Okay <33 Thank you for telling me <33]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 am
Professor Cadmus was a tall man, with dark hair and dark, hooded eyes that seemed to carefully examine each student as they walked in. Ren had never seen him before, but he seemed like a decent professor so far; though he had to wonder if Cadmus' teaching methods were anything like Professor Malcom's...

"Nice to meetcha, Taryn," Ren said cheerfully, giving the ghoul a wide smile.

Mot seemed like a good guy; a smile slid over Ren's face, and he linked his fingers behind his head. "Sounds good to me," he said.

Barth had slouched into the class now, looking, as usual, like he was half asleep, followed by West, the typical expression of disgust on his face as he meandered to the back of the class. Ren gave them both a wave, smiling.

"Not bad, not bad," he answered Demi, reaching out to playfully tug at a strand of the boil's hair. "I haven't seen you around much, dude; how are you?"

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 am
Riley gave Xiu a gentle shoulder nudge when she said her name, and turned to Levi. How wonderful, I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting, or if we are using the gym together. Always feel free to ask me any questions, if any come up.

At Demi's barked question, Riley's attentions shifted to him, and she mulled her thoughts for a moment. I don't really have an opinion on this two teacher situation. I don't know if it will truly be any different than a regular class. Perhaps, with two professors, they will merge their combined knowledge to give us perspective on the subject from two views. Or, perhaps, there will be nothing but the normal amount of education to gain. Really, I expect nothing out of the ordinary. Therefore, I cannot be disappointed.

As she finished, she got the feeling Demi wasn't even listening anymore. With a sigh, she turned away to adjust a strap on her heel that was bothering her, so she did not catch sight of the boil that was greeting Demi. She had even been out of sight for the moment, and when she sat back up straight, she automatically turned back to Demi. Her eyes flickered to the boil beside him, before returning to Demi - and then immediately double-taked.

They narrowed, and for a moment she was almost rude the way she stared. Her head had bent just slightly forward, before she lifted her fists and rubbed her eyes. If it was a delusion brought about by stress and worry, it would soon go away.

Her eyes blinked open again. No, he was still there. What fresh hell was this?!

Her head turned to the right, just slightly, flickering her eyes at Professor Cadmus. Then the boil. Then Professor Cadmus. Then the boil.

And then it clicked.

Riley really needed to look at user profile pictures when she chatted with people on Groanspring. Ignoring them was becoming a bad habit that she was quick to regret.

Sethinous? The smooth, careful voice entered his mind for the first time, cautious and not so subtly filled with surprise.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am
Giving a friendly wave of her tail, the Baku stood up so that she could give a proper little bow when Taryn decided to close the gap between herself and the other students. "Nice to meet you, Taryn!" She then listened intently as Roch talked about the ghoul, perking up immensely when she learned that she baked as well. Ooh, another baker!

Laughing at the question and comment that followed from the purple-haired reaper, Xiu smiled and him and hummed thoughtfully. "Well...why not? A party sometime would be nice." She agreed, giving a little nod of her head. It would take a bit of planning though first, that was for certain.

"There are a lot that that I like," She answered as she turned back to Taryn, looking a little sheepish. "I...I guess it depends on my mood and whether I want something chilled or hot. But anyways...you bake? If you'd like, you should come over and bake with me sometime!" Perhaps she would have another sleepover sometime, hmm. That seemed like a good idea, didn't it?

A few students that she didn't recognize had entered the room by this point, but there was one who was indeed familiar. "Good morning, Seth. How are you today?" It seemed as if the boil was a bit...uncomfortable, perhaps? Maybe she was just imagining things.

Kaiyumi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 am
LATE. LATE LATE LATE.

First class of the new semester... And she was late.

Her hair was too long and voluminous to be set into a single ponytail without her breaking her neck - this meant that she spent majority of her waking hours brushing and styling her hair. It looked perfect now, but as she rushed down the corridors, her bag slung over her shoulder, she couldn't help but feel that all the hard work she had put into her hair was for naught.

Standing at the entrance of the classroom, she paused, smiling sheepishly at the professor and looking mighty apologetic before joining her classmates; she recognized most of them, even if she didn't know a few of them by name... She was a year 2 student now... It was difficult to believe that it had been almost a year since her enrollment in school! Pausing at one of the desks, she looked around for her friends before heading straight towards them.

"Xiuuuuu~" The Baku would receive a warm (not literally though) hug from behind before she looked up, giving everyone else a grin, "Hiiii~" She was in a good mood, yes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm
The moment a voice enter Seth head he nearly jumped. It was odd in a most odd way that was odd. His eyes grew round as he thought it over. A voice, it was indeed a voice in his head. It took a few minutes for it to finally click that the reason he heard a voice in his head was because someone had put it in there, but what dawned on him was that of them all aside from his brother Riley hadn't spoken to anyone. They'd conversed with her but she'd spoken no words. Riley was in his head. He didn't have much time to overly ponder what all she could do while in his head because his name was called out once more. It was Xui, she'd been so kind as to help him out when he'd been lost before outside the dorms. He'd likely not even be here were it not for the well described directions and a very clear map that had been delivered with his notice of class. They were carefully tucked into his notebook. "I... uh... well I've been better." It couldn't be avoid he would have to respond to Riley's cautious voice. "I Suppose we do finally have a class together though Xiu" He smiled albet crookedly.

He then cleared his throat feeling bad that he'd not responded right away to her but it was more then just a little intimidating to have a voice in his head that wasn't his own. He'd almost managed to avoid her most wonderfully. He booth had been tempting but he'd been saved when it was destroyed. He could do it. Talk, not stutter. He could calmly respond."Riley. Itisapleasuretomeetyou." His words came out so fast that they seemed to be all connected. FAIL. You'd think the few people he'd met would have prepared him to not run his words together but alas no indeed they hadn't. He turned his head just in time to see Prof. Cadmus quickly shut his mouth. He was going to start the class and decided to wait. Torture. That was the goal. He understood now why he'd been informed he'd be in this class. His brother was just going to enjoy watching him flounder in a social environment. Though his eye was drawn away from his brother as Lizzy entered the room. Lizzy the nice demoness that had been so nice to him when he first ventured out to the school's festival. It seemed all he knew had been in the class.

Riley! He shook his head remembering he'd completely gushed his words to her. He quickly turned his head back to her and looked down a pink flush creeping across his face."Sorry, I uh... er... I meant pleasure to finally meet you." Not how he'd wanted to meet her. Not in the very least. Though with all the planning in the world he figured he would probably never be ready to meet her.

OOC :: Due to some two year olds my Class post was deleted :c So It will follow this post shortly <33  

Strait Jacket Girl

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:23 pm
Oh no, he was going to be late! He was never late! It wasn't that he had stayed up all night the night before, or that he hadn't woken up on time, it was that he had had to fight off his cat that morning before he could get out of the room.

The cat of evil had been absolutely convinced that Sheridan was hiding more cookies in his bag, and no insistence that the cat had already devoured them all would sway him otherwise. It was only after nearly half an hour of prying his cat away from his bag, and then his tail, his bag again, tail again, and back and forth. Finally, after several bites, scratches, torn bag, and papers scattered throughout his room that the cat finally relented and the dragon had escaped the room at a full run, racing down the halls to get to class.

Finally, he was here. Panting, the dragon slipped into the room as quietly as he could. An apologetic look to the professor, a wave to the friends he knew in the class, and Sheridan slunk to the back of the class to slip into an empty seat.

Hopefully the start of his day was not an indication of how the rest of his day would go.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:55 pm
Israfel was year two. Year two he thought translated to being able to sleep in. This he was quickly finding, was very much not the case. His skellyphone alarm had gone off and after a while of hitting snooze he finally got up...only to realize he was probably going to be late for his first class of the term. Well, Cadmus tended to be a pretty lax teacher, Israfel could afford to be late right?

Nope. A little part of his birdy brain told him late to class and he's be feed to Steve. It was not a very logical thing given the fact Steve wasn't really allowed to eat students....Was he? Not wanting to test the theory Israfel hurried along his way, bag and supplies in hands down the hall. One benifit of being year two and having a growth spurt was that he was now able to get the the main building that much quicker.

When he entered the classroom, now full and brimming- Israfel's eye went wide. It was..new. He hadn't expected a full class, but this was a new year...Earwings falling flat to his head he nodded towards Cadmus. "Sorry Professor." Wigging his way towards and empty seat a smirk was sent to Riley. In his head he did a small mental chant.

'Riley and Cadmus sitting in a tree~ M-I-N-D-M-E L-D...ing'  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:05 pm
While Seth seemed distracted and altogether a little desperate to not talk to her, Riley seemed to do nothing but stare. It was uncanny, and just.. just unfair, really, how similar he looked to his older brother, who was probably - yes, of course the Professor was watching them interact. Of course. OF COURSE.

Riley was ready to leave now. Was there a way to take her name off the class list? She eyed it warily, and sighed.

Finally, it seemed Seth was ready to actually talk to her, and she quickly remembered who she was. She was no silly, thoughtless little flit of a ghoul, lost in the early flutterings of a crush. She was probably the opposite of that, to be honest. She was Riley. And that was enough to snap her out of her reverie, and return to the bold, calm, capable mindflayer she was well known to be.

Her hand turned and extended, palm upward, at Seth. It is an unexpected pleasure to meet you as well, Sethinous. I regret that we do not have time to sit and catch up, since this is a class, but I'm sure we can make up for it later. Won't you sit here, by me? I know the class information, perhaps I can help you catch up if you're missing anything.

And in the blink of an eye, Riley had once more become the ghoul she knew she-

'Riley and Cadmus sitting in a tree~ M-I-N-D-M-E L-D...ing'

Her eyes widened, and she hissed audibly (the sound came from her tentacles, and not the mind, for once!) as she swiveled her head to Israfel.

YOU LITTLE- Riley's mind went carnal, and she started spouting things that Israfel wouldn't even understand. Dosst dro zhah alkar!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 pm
Professor Cadmus Says...

Cadmus couldn't help but grin. His brother was amusing. He had to get his kicks somewhere no? After a while it would get to ridiculous though. He sat up in his chair and cleared his throats feeling the socialization had gone one well long enough. He snubbed out his cigarette before direct gazing at the students who'd accumulated.

"It would seem you all know one another in some sort of fashion and for those that were known you have since become known. We are now only missing two students now that were else wise all here I ask for you all to be seated and cease discussing your frivolous pleasantries. If you are to talk it is to be directly related to the class at hand. Not to what happened last class, or about why the greenhouse looks a muck at the current time. I had intended to start class earlier however it does not matter all that much."

Cadmus stood and walked around his desk at the head of the classroom and leaned against it his right hand settling upon the small black chest on the desk.

"Tell me class what do you all know about Steve?"

OOC
Sorry Again. The boys wouldn't stay in bed for nap and they still aren't napping OTL

Part Of the class will involve the discussion of Steve. You will be given 24 hours to respond to what you know about Steve if not a few more however you will be given no less then 24 hours. If the discussion leads to past events about Steve then so be it <3 it would do some of the Students that have never dealt with Steve good to know what trouble they could very well get into when dealing with Steve.

Strait Jacket Girl

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm
West rolled his eyes, leveling a sarcastic smile at Demi. "Hey, look, it'sa puppy." Seeing Levi nearby only fanned the flames. "A kitten too. How... sweet."

Any further mockery on his part was cut short by Professor Cadmus' address. Having not attended the previous class nor been on Cadmus' boat, West had no idea who this Steve person was.

"Nothing," he answered, slumping further into his seat. "I 'ave no idea who that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:29 pm
Riley hissed at him. Riley. Hissing. And saying jibberish in his head. A smirk went to a smile as earwings pricked up and fluttered at the reaction. He tried to send another thought into her head. 'Does that mean you only mindmeld with Mal? You and it are still dating right? I hope so, but you know it's okay, Cadmus is a pretty cool guy. Eh, has student eating plants and doesn't afraid of anything. I would mindmeld with you Riley. Unless it's painful. Then maybe not. Also how was summer? You look pretty. Is that a crown? Are you are princess? Or an empress? Do you have a castle? Can I visit it? Is Mal your consor-Oh, Cadmus is talking.'
Listening to the teacher midway he couldn't help sending another thought to Riley. 'I think class would be a lot better if he wasn't wearing a shirt.' He kept going. 'Keep everybody more focused.'

Israfel was hardly focused, shirts present or not.

But as soon as asked his knowledge on Steve, the siren couldn't help blurt out. "Throwing other plants at Steve is sometimes a very good idea." Headbobbed up and down for emphasis. "I think Steve thinks students are tasty and can be eaten whenever it wants but I am pretty sure the school doesn't allow that but is it true you feed Steve the students who break the rules?" His face dropped.

".......That isn't true though, right?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 pm
Mot grinned, waving to Lizzy as she flung herself at Xiu. "Howdy, Liz!" He exclaimed happily. Boy, they had almost everyone!

And then class started.

Mot leaned back in his chair and listened to the Professor start the class. He had no idea what Steve was, so he said nothing on it for now.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff