Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 am
BTW Rahenno, you ignored Velox's lightning attack, meaning it hit, and it'd make you go unconscious o_o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 am
Lightning Attack??????
Dammit maybe I shouldn't have stay up so late the previous night. Cause I clearly didn't see it.

Edit-AH now i get it. He post ten minutes before I did, I was still making my post and had forgot to hit preview.
So would it still be possible to edit my post? If I do it'll cause everyone esle to have to edit there post as well.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:32 am
Rahenno
Lightning Attack??????
Dammit maybe I shouldn't have stay up so late the previous night. Cause I clearly didn't see it.

Edit-AH now i get it. He post ten minutes before I did, I was still making my post and had forgot to hit preview.
So would it still be possible to edit my post? If I do it'll cause everyone esle to have to edit there post as well.

Not to sound like an a**...but no. It wouldn't be possible to edit your post. The fights moved onward already. I mean if you were the only one that had posted so far it'd be a different story..but sadly no.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:40 am
Ok But was this a different attack than the fog thing?? If it wasn't i see why it would be impossible to edit. If it is the fog thing, then you ignored my earlier post of when I clear the field of Shane's blood marble floor thing. I'm pretty sure a shock wave from the nine-tails would blow fog away. I mean I'm only saying this if its the fog thing, thats why my post is only focused on my current opponent. Cause I had already taken care of the fog.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 am
It's impossible to edit a post after it's already been responded to. As for the fog, I'm not exactly a science major so IDK if it'd be blown away or not. lol

Regardless, my attack to Jedi wouldn't be changed whatsoever whether edits were made or not, so...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 am
I just assumed the fog was gone after something like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 pm
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
Rahenno
The grass cutter didn't go through him. He just used it to drag him across the ground back to where Sakura and Yamoto was. My Attack stands. In fact you attack shouldn't happened. A shockwave would CLEARED the field, even the ruins of the hospital would have been blown away. Surely you saw the part before grass cutter the creator they fought in? Was made by naruto slamming his palm into the ground. This sent debris of earth flying in all directions. the shockwave even sent sai aways back while he was on his ink bird. But I didn't complain once, even when you said you had infinite amounts of blood, I didn't yet when I get out of one of your attacks fairly, It's invalid. Don't think so.

How did this at all explain how my attack didn't cut off your legs?

o_o

Also, you can't move when you're charging that big blast thing, y'know. You would've had to stand there as it cut you.

i dont see where you entered the gates

Point being?

That rule's optional, as per a crew consensus moooooonths ago. People decided it was annoying, lol. For shinobi of the village it's ALWAYS optional, in every situation (Kleine's still a grass shinobi).

that doesnt make sense

For a simple-minded person, yes.

....Wow. Didn't know the crew had the right to just insult people without repercussion, rhyme, or reason. That was pretty uncalled for considering his initial question, and I'm shocked this is what speaking to the members of this guild has devolved to in the time I left.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 pm
Being fog it would just resettle, if that's what you'd like to call it. Almost like the smoke from a cigarette. Ever try to fan it away? It just "reforms" as soon as it's pushed back.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 pm
Is that so? I have multiple way of going about this but I just wanted to make sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Luo1304
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic

Point being?

That rule's optional, as per a crew consensus moooooonths ago. People decided it was annoying, lol. For shinobi of the village it's ALWAYS optional, in every situation (Kleine's still a grass shinobi).

that doesnt make sense

....Wow. Didn't know the crew had the right to just insult people without repercussion, rhyme, or reason. That was pretty uncalled for considering his initial question, and I'm shocked this is what speaking to the members of this guild has devolved to in the time I left.

The Crew is allowed to do anything the members can do. Just as members can insult members, crew can insult members, and members can insult crew. Now, if the insult was just going waaay to far, then yes, repercussions, but only certain crew have positions where they need to be BFFs with everyone, and I don't have that position, so I say whatever I feel.

Reason I resorted to that is because I hate it when people bring up pointless questions like "where's your post at the village gates" lol.
I answered that it was an optional rule but he still continued to question it so I was like -______-

Plus, this isn't a crew matter. RPing is something all members can do equally, and while we are RPing and posting OOC for this RPing, I am a member, just like you guys.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:59 pm
Incubus Shane
Luo1304
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic

Point being?

that doesnt make sense

The Crew is allowed to do anything the members can do. Just as members can insult members, crew can insult members, and members can insult crew. Now, if the insult was just going waaay to far, then yes, repercussions, but only certain crew have positions where they need to be BFFs with everyone, and I don't have that position, so I say whatever I feel.

Reason I resorted to that is because I hate it when people bring up pointless questions like "where's your post at the village gates" lol.
I answered that it was an optional rule but he still continued to question it so I was like -______-

It isn't really pointless and it really doesn't take much time to post at gates. I mean, when I had Katsuro which he had the ability to fly I still had to post through gates. I don't really like to insult others but I would say that you were rather being lazy and felt that it was a waste of time to post at gates. lol

There should be a topic in every village that says. "The Walls of Whatever Village" So that you can or could just fly over or try and bash your way in the village. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 pm
If thats The case I'm GLAD you guy knocked me off the crew. Although that happened mainly because of you, Shane. But I guess I should Thank you that. xd

Edit- Seriously? How are six arm going to stop nine tails. I hate math but I'm pretty sure something is wrong here.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:09 pm
Incubus Shane
Luo1304
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic

Point being?

that doesnt make sense

Plus, this isn't a crew matter. RPing is something all members can do equally, and while we are RPing and posting OOC for this RPing, I am a member, just like you guys.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COOL JOKE BRO!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:14 pm
Rahenno
If thats The case I'm GLAD you guy knocked me off the crew. Although that happened mainly because of you, Shane. But I guess I should Thank you that. xd

Edit- Seriously? How are six arm going to stop nine tails. I hate math but I'm pretty sure something is wrong here.

They're shaped into a drill. All the arms would have to do is grab the very tip. That was what the strongest set of arms did, though I forget its name. The enforcer? IDR.

Stopping the tip would stop the spin, and the other two sets simply held it tightly so it wouldn't slip through. It's actually rather simple, just imagine them all wrapping around the drill.

And they're much longer than normal arms, so I can grab the drill without having it run into my chest.

@Katsuro: ya, I'm lazy when it comes to gates, but you know I work diligently in general, lol

@OGU: hey, I've been insulted 221380129319237 times, but I've only given warnings to like 2 people...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 pm
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

They're shaped into a drill. All the arms would have to do is grab the very tip. That was what the strongest set of arms did, though I forget its name. The enforcer? IDR.

Stopping the tip would stop the spin, and the other two sets simply held it tightly so it wouldn't slip through. It's actually rather simple, just imagine them all wrapping around the drill.

And they're much longer than normal arms, so I can grab the drill without having it run into my chest.

@Katsuro: ya, I'm lazy when it comes to gates, but you know I work diligently in general, lol

@OGU: hey, I've been insulted 221380129319237 times, but I've only given warnings to like 2 people...

Lol, True. Like I said, we should have a topic in every village for the walls. Makes better sense than to just say you appeared in the topic because you flew. XD  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff