My Monster~ ((o/a)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:22 am
"The name is Soran...pleased to meet you" he stepped back moving away from what she seemed to have dropped. He bent down and picked it up for her" here ya go...is this what you were wanting?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:56 am
Angel smiled softly. " Yes it is thank you.." she took the piece of folded up paper from him. " ... May I ask if you need any help your self? " she asked tilting her he'd to the side and keept smiling.  

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 pm
Damian sighed. The night air was clean. The wind was calm.. "Such a boring night..." He licked his lips and smiled. Vanilla... He stood. The moon was bright and all the stars were visible. He watched the group of three in the ice cream store... the teenager was cute. "Actually... It might turn out to be a little fun.." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:55 pm
Isaac stood up after a second. "We should get home. Now." He said, loking out the window suspiciously.

"Whyyyy?" Eri wined.

"Eri. This isnt a time to be a child." Isaac said, looking back at her.

Eri senced something was terribly wrong. "O...ok...." She said, standing.

Danny stood as well.

All three headed out the door, Isaac's sences on high-alert, one arm around Danny, the other around Eri.  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:13 pm
Damian chewed on the tip of his tongue. She was cute. But the man was too suspicious. Damian backed further in to the shadows. A cat meowed behind him. "Shhsh, kitten.." He whispered quietly. His eyes were back on the trio. Her hair was light- it swayed with her as she walked.. He could almost feel it, soft and- "MEOW!!!" The cat hissed loudly. Damian almost jumped.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:07 pm
"Kitty?" Eri whispered, starting to look back before Isaac gave a low growl.

"Dont look back. We're almost home."

Eri snapped her head back foreward, Isaacs angry side is not worth the couriousity.  

HelicaI

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:29 pm
{{EDIT! I got Eri and Danny mixed up my last two posts! sorry DX}}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:58 pm
Motason
{{EDIT! I got Eri and Danny mixed up my last two posts! sorry DX}}

((its fine... im sorry about my absence D: ))

Damian crouched down, beckoning the cat. "Its ok... dont worry, kitten. I wont hurt you." The cat mewed loudly and backed away from him. It darted past him, out of the alley way. "Damn..." He said quietly. He looked back at the group.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:44 pm
Isaac got the to apartments and pushed the two inside quickly. He looked back and surveyed the area, watching the cat. He gave one final look before going inside, and triple locking the door....

"What is it Isaac?" Danny asked innocently.

Isaac walked over and patted her head with a soft smile. "Nothing to worry about."

"Im gonna hit the hay." Eri said, going up the stairs.

"Lock your door and window!" Isaac called to her.

"Kay!" Eri walked into her room and did as told.

"Go to bed Danny."

Danny shook her head. "Nuh-uh! You're scaring me...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:01 pm
Damian smiled. So thats where they live.... An apartment... He sighed. "Too complicated to find out the floor. The little one seemed to like ice cream, though..." He smiled. Maybe they'd come back soon. He liked ice cream too..  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:10 pm
"Ill sleep here in the living room. Its late."

"...fine...." Danny said hesitantly, walking up to her room, locking everything as well, and going to bed.

Isaac laid down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:25 pm
Dayna looked at the ceiling. Reece was sleeping next to her. "In case you have any more nightmares." She'd said.
She heard the front door click and open. Dayna turned her head and got up silently. She started down the hallway without a sound. "Asher?"
The dark figure jumped. "Did I wake you?" He whispered.
"Oh... No, I couldnt sleep.." She said.
He came over to her, putting his jacket around her. "Nightmares?"
"No.. Im not tired.." She suddenly felt cold, and pulled the jacket close. "Where were you?"
Asher blinked. "I dont know.." He said quietly. "Its cold tonight..."
Dayna laughed. "Then why'd you get ice cream? It only makes you colder!"
"I got ice cream..." He said, almost in a question. "Did you eat yours?"
Dayna cocked her head. "No.. You put it in the freezer, remember?"
"Oh... ya... Im sorry. I must be more tired than I thought." He laughed nervously. "Is Reece sleeping?"
"She's in my room.. Ya- I... dont know." Dayna's dream suddenly came back to her. An evil smile singing her name.
"Dayna? Are you ok?" Asher lightly grabbed her shoulders. "Should I get Reece?"
"No.... Dont bother her..." Dayna leaned against the wall and slid to the floor. "Its just... my dream.."
Asher placed his hand on her head. "Its ok, Dayna... Dont worry... You'll be fine.. Think happy thoughts.." He said sweetly, calmly. His started to sing a song, quietly at first. Then, only loud enough so she could hear.
The song filled her head. The voice met the smile. Her head snapped up, looking at Asher.
He was smiling. "You'll be ok. Good night, Day-na."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:32 pm
((O_o))

Isaac soon fell asleep. Though, he is a very light sleeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:50 pm
Asher slammed his bedroom door shut. His heart was pounding. What just happen? He opened his window, letting the cool night air calm him.
"You certainly are shy." he laughed from the window.
Asher leaned back against the wall. "I don't need you taking-"
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Reece screamed, kicking the door open. "DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE SLEEPING?"
"Those 'sleeping people' you're referring to, your waking them all up."
"What the hell did you do to Dayna?"
"She was having a panic attack." he said sternly. "Would you rather me have left her alone?"
"You scared the hell out of her!! What's wrong with you, Asher? Where we're you? Did you just get back?"
"I've been here." he lied.
"Really? So Dayna's a liar now?" Reece was screaming louder and louder. He wouldn't be surprised if it woke the neighbors.
"Unless there's a nicer way of saying it." he smirked. "But don't worry, I'm sure her feelings won't get hurt. After what she's been through, she'll be just fine."
Reece's face twisted in anger. It took 2 steps for her to make it across his floor and give him what he deserved. He knew the handprint would be bruised in the morning. "Go to hell." she slammed the door as she left.
Asher laughed, falling back into his bed. "I hate you."
The monster laughed back. "I know, I know." he said, grinning.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:19 pm
((I think apples is the onlyother person in this rp that is active in this guild....))  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff