Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo RP! (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 pm
Carmycle, who had just finished stocking up on ammo fro his M6 and Battle rifle, heard the clicks. "Hey guys, I just got a signal from Alpha two, it's in morse code, though, but he's alive." He said, now heading towards the wreckage.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:52 pm
While dangling from the ceiling Jax began to take note of his surroundings. Most of the rifles flung from the weapon racks to other side of room, along with his knife, a hole in the hull of the ship, and a shimmer of light. wahmbulance Jax felt a bit of panic come over him, seeing the familiar shimmer, Jax prayed the cloaked enemy had note noticed his current not dead-ness and started spamming his SOS with the news attached.  

kid knight12

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:34 pm
Alison smiled and silently helped Shadow set up the camp. As it was set up she sat down lightly and pulled her helmet off again. "These things are kinda warm."

((Everytime I join an rp it's slow when I'm paying attention or on and AS SOON as I leave or something.... EVERYONE responds!!! lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:41 pm
"Alpha Two's position, three clicks east from here." Kiba said as he removed his helmet. His dark wolf face with brighten by the red tribal tattoo he has painted across his body. His eyes were dark and peircing as if he looked right through you. "Should arrive shortly if he moves quickly."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm
Shadow giggled and patted Alison on the back gently, murring and giving her a warm smile, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it, Ali." He said with a murr. He nodded at Carmycle, "Good, the whole Alpha Team is alive, at least that's a start." He said with a yawn, relaxing and smiling at the rest of his team.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:51 pm
She flashed him a bright smile then brushed her fingers through her hair absentmindedly. "Since we have a bit of down time, can I get to know you guys? I mean, I know we didn't chat much on the ship."

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 pm
Kiba was just listening to the others talk. His eyes were still scanning the area, in search of enemies or the last Alpha missing. Even without the help of the equipment in his helmet, he was able to see his surroundings and identify everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Shadow chuckled and gave her a little smile, "Well, my dad was the leader of the old Alpha Team, and when he got killed in that ambush, I took over for him. I'm not usually serious, and I'm always nice. I'm kind of a softie, but I can get hard in certain situations, and I love everything cute and adorable, including you." He said with a chuckle, giving her a warm, cute look.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm
Alison blushed deep red and hid her face. She then peeked back at him for a moment "Thank you Captain... I myself was a bit of a Daddy's girl so I had always learned how to use guns and things with my Dad. He had a knack for collecting big dangerous guns. When he died I joined Alpha"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm
Kiba just listened to what they were saying, looking through the rifle at something he thought he saw. "Strange organic life forms in the area. Non hostile by their looks." He moved toward the fire as he sat down, his tattoos turn blood red as if it was painted with his enemy's.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm
Shadow nodded and chuckled, "Well, it's good to have you on the team, and you don't have to call me Captain, you can call me Shadow, or Captain Shadow, whatever works for you." He said with a murr, giving her a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 pm
She nodded and smiled. "Ok." She continued brushing her hair with her fingers.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:44 pm
Carmycle, being the only one with his helmet still on got the rapid SOS signals, and when he aproached the crash site, he leveled his rifle, and scanned the area, noticing the cloaked Elite "Alpha one, this is Alpha five, I'm at Alpha two's position, we got a cloaked elite, not sure if it noticed that two's alive, permision to take it out?" Carmycle asked, now switching his helmets VISR to thermal, getting a full picture of where the elite was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 pm
Jax, using thermal and still hanging from the ceiling, watches the Elite as it walks around the room. When Jax sees Carmycle he makes a unnoticeable wave hoping that Carmycle can down the Elite before it makes a move.  

kid knight12

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:25 pm
Carmycle, noticing the wave, scoped the elites head, and took the shot, knowing he was going to be punished for not waiting for the order from Alpha one to fire. The elite went down, then Carmycle headed over to where Alpha two was hanging upside down and cut him loose "You alright?" he asked.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff