Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:38 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

were i used to live i was gonna walk to school... but now i live 5 miles away and it's not safe to walk to my school... especially since we are u=so close to youngstown... well at least you had exercise -tries to come up with plus side- but uphilll in snow would not be fun =_=

i know what you mean with the net, and so i'm guessing thats what your job is for right? :3

Yeah, that's what my job is for. I work in the library, so I just kinda put back books and help if someone needs to check out or find a book, or if they have computer issues. I work usually only a couple hours a night either before or after my classes. It's mainly to keep the internet going, cause I'm living with my parents. I pay for the net, and my phone and food (minus family dinners and such) and I don't have to pay rent. I kinda like the deal, but when I start graduate school, I'm moving to a different state, so it's going to be a little crazy.

I would love to have that jobs -Gazes longingly and jealously-
Wow that is a really good deal!!!! I don't know what i'm going to be doing when i go to college ._.
Really? What state?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm
brewers6655

Wow that is a really good deal!!!! I don't know what i'm going to be doing when i go to college ._.
Really? What state?

You'll figure it out when you get there. I had no idea what I was going to do until about 3 months before I was supposed to graduate. I'm just lucky my parents liked having me at home.
As for when I go to graduate school, well, I'm leaning toward University of Tennesse at Knoxville, but I'm not sure. They have an awesome Physical Anthropology program, but Penn. State has an awesome one too.  

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

Really? What state?

You'll figure it out when you get there. I had no idea what I was going to do until about 3 months before I was supposed to graduate. I'm just lucky my parents liked having me at home.
As for when I go to graduate school, well, I'm leaning toward University of Tennesse at Knoxville, but I'm not sure. They have an awesome Physical Anthropology program, but Penn. State has an awesome one too.

Thanks >w<
I'm sure whatever one you choose will be awesome!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm
brewers6655

Thanks >w<

Oh, I hope so. But they all are going to be expensive. crying
Anywho, have you got any ideas what you maybe want to study?  

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:28 am
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

Thanks >w<

Oh, I hope so. But they all are going to be expensive. crying
Anywho, have you got any ideas what you maybe want to study?

I pray for the best for you >o<"
Well... I've been thinking Secondary Education [English] but... recently Psychology [To be a Psychiatrist(sp?)] has been also lurking in the back of my mind...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 pm
brewers6655

Well... I've been thinking Secondary Education [English] but... recently Psychology [To be a Psychiatrist(sp?)] has been also lurking in the back of my mind...

My sister is thinking about going into psychology. It seems like an interesting career. As for the teaching english, any grade level in mind? Cause that can be easy or difficult...  

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

My sister is thinking about going into psychology. It seems like an interesting career. As for the teaching english, any grade level in mind? Cause that can be easy or difficult...

Errrrr.... High School Level... I thought thats what Secondary meant ^^;;

It does seem like a interesting career... according to my friends i seem to have a nack at it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:34 pm
brewers6655

It does seem like a interesting career... according to my friends i seem to have a nack at it

Sorry, where I'm originally from Secondary Education is usually college... but where I'm located now it's high school. So I get a little confused sometimes.

So I have to ask, (based on your name) are you a Brewers fan?  

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:43 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

Sorry, where I'm originally from Secondary Education is usually college... but where I'm located now it's high school. So I get a little confused sometimes.

So I have to ask, (based on your name) are you a Brewers fan?

Yea it's confusing.. especially when i'm looking up colleges I never know if it means middle school, high school or college... for each college it's different =__=

Why yes I am :3 Born and Raised in Wisconin!~<3 Can't imagine loving any other team!
And I have to ask are you a Ouran High School Host Club Fan? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:13 pm
Hey! I'm Guardian ocean
I would love to get to know my fellow Furuba Fans!
Please Sign me up for Round 2 or 3
Thank You! And I can't wait to meet you!

SlashRomance

Romantic Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:16 pm
brewers6655

Yea it's confusing.. especially when i'm looking up colleges I never know if it means middle school, high school or college... for each college it's different =__=

Why yes I am :3 Born and Raised in Wisconin!~<3 Can't imagine loving any other team!

Yep. I love Ouran. Tee Hee.
I was just curious about the Brewers. I'm a Red Sox fan myself, but that's cause where I grew up, there was no team, and the closest was Boston, so they were the "home team".

As for the colleges, yeah it's all different. And you have to look into whether or not credits will be transferrable too. Some schools suck at their transfer rates. (Sounds like money...) Like where I'm located now, ASU is actually really bad for transferring credits. They don't like to share their students' money with other schools, so they don't take a lot of other school's credits and their credits don't often transfer to other schools.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 am
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

Yep. I love Ouran. Tee Hee.
I was just curious about the Brewers. I'm a Red Sox fan myself, but that's cause where I grew up, there was no team, and the closest was Boston, so they were the "home team".

As for the colleges, yeah it's all different. And you have to look into whether or not credits will be transferrable too. Some schools suck at their transfer rates. (Sounds like money...) Like where I'm located now, ASU is actually really bad for transferring credits. They don't like to share their students' money with other schools, so they don't take a lot of other school's credits and their credits don't often transfer to other schools.

It is one of the best xD
Ah! That makes sense! :3

Oh no! Tahts horrible!!! I'll have to remember to check for that before I choose where i want to go :O  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:30 pm
brewers6655

It is one of the best xD

Oh no! Tahts horrible!!! I'll have to remember to check for that before I choose where i want to go :O

Yeah, but there are a lot of great schools out there.

So, other than Furuba and Ouran, are there any other mangas/animes that you like?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:04 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

It is one of the best xD

Yeah, but there are a lot of great schools out there.

So, other than Furuba and Ouran, are there any other mangas/animes that you like?

Yea... :3

Me? Well.... I really like Bleach... recently i've also liked Durarara... though if you are really curious I have both of my lists in my sig wink
How about you?  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Mao_Ran_Zatsune

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 pm
brewers6655
OPEN!

Hey! Srry I haven't been on gaia that much, but I'm checking things out right now and I found your announcement. sweatdrop I admit I'm a poor guild member but don't erase me from the list just yet. I'm going to be more active on gaia in September once I get back to school.
So....please keep me for a little while longer, I bet u that I'll make a big come back in September. heart heart heart heart lots of love to the crew!  
Fruits Basket

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff