Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Den {OPEN!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm

"Let's do something fun please." She said and smiled. SHe wags her tail. SHe was so sweet and loving was hard to ever get mad at her. At least that was what the wolf who adopted her said. She had the cutest Icey blue eyes. She was cute just to look at.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:43 pm

* as I'm running I notice a female wolf*
excuse me! Do you know where I can find the wolf dens leader?

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Alex O' Neil jolted to a sitting postition.

"That was quite the nightmare." He said.

He stands up and scans his surroundings. He was in a clearing in the middle of a forest. There was a small brook running through the middle of it. Then he examined himself.

He was wearing the clothes that he had been in his dream, which were the ones he had come to this world with. His Glock 20 nine- millimeter pistol was still strapped to his side, and his butterfly knife in its sheath. "I'm going to need to find some shelter." He said, just as his stomach rumbled. "And some food." He started walking to one direction, with the hope that he wouldn't die of starvation before he could find himself some food.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Acidburn95
* as I'm running I notice a female wolf*
excuse me! Do you know where I can find the wolf dens leader?

"If your looking for them your a bit off." Star said walking up to jin. "The wolf den is still a bit away." She added as she sat down her crystal hanging around her kneck and down her black fur ending up in front of a star on her chest. "Of course i would be careful of even going near it unless your already friends with them." She added as she wraped her tail around her paws.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:49 am

well, um, do you think you could take me to them?
I just wanna live with them, or at least see if they'll accept me and won't attack me whenever I'm spotted.....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:03 am

Joshua smiled and nodded, petting her a bit and murring, his tail wagging back and forth as he set her onto the ground, "Ok, Sweetie. Let's play Hide and Seek, you'll hide first and I'll sit here and count, ok?" He said with a playful smile, petting her and giggling a bit, always loving to play Hide and Seek.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:21 am

Acidburn95
well, um, do you think you could take me to them?
I just wanna live with them, or at least see if they'll accept me and won't attack me whenever I'm spotted.....
Sorry i make it a point not to get to close to there den it is a danger zone for us panthers. Even a cursed panthere can not take on the whole pack should they attack it." Star said as shelifted her tail up and used it to point towards the den. "If you go that way about 4 miles you should be within a few feet of there dens entrance. just a word of advice stay on gaurd untill they welcome you." She added as she walked away but tailed him while trying to avoid being noticed.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 am

Ok. 4 miles is too far to walk. I wouldnt be able to get there e fore sundown.
Time to change ....
* I get into a stance. *
RRRRRGH.....
* I begin to grow fur, my muscles begin to get slightly bigger, and my claws get alittle bigger too. My hair is replaced by a fur mane. I gain more wolf-like characteristics, but still keeping my human shape*
RRRRAGH!!!

* I breath heavily alittle*
ok.....here I go!!
* I dash off in the direction that was pointed out.*
* I think In my mind: " did she say something about pantheres?"*

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:17 pm

"Crap, this is pretty tough terrain." Alex said. "How can anyone even get through this?"

He decided to climb up a tree to see if he could find any kind of shelter. Out of the corner of his eye he saw what looked to be some kind of entrance to something. It was worth a shot.

"Hmm... What the heck? I'll go check it out."

Alex climbed down the tree, and started jogging towards the entrance. He quickly shot a glance towards the sky, but as he did so, he fell flat on his face.

"Ow..."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Star smiles as she floats right above him."Yes i did!" She said to jin by projecting her thoughts right into his mind. "And by the way watch out for that tree root!" She added seeing a root sticking out of the ground only four feet away from him.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:49 pm

* I notice the root just in time and slash it to pieces with one swipe of my claws*
Why are you following me?! And how are you.....
Nevermind. Guess I shouldn't be asking since I can transform and use the shadows....

(this is how I look when I'm not transformed: http://m.bing.com:80/images/more?q=kotaro+inugami&ii=10&mid=2500&PC=APPL&dv=True&form=IRXIAI )

(what I look like when I am transformed: http://m.bing.com:80/images/more?q=kotaro+inugami+true+form&ii=0&mid=2500&PC=APPL&dv=True&form=IRXIAI )
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Piper giggles and nods. Once Joshua started to count she hides in the tall grass and stays where Joshua could still be able to hear her. "I'm ready." She said as her fur blended in with the grass somewhat.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:46 pm

"Since your going to a dangerous place i thought i could lend a paw sort to speak. And if your wondering how it is you hear my voice in your head. your better off not knowing the full truth but i will say it is part of my curse." Star said useing her mind and not her mouth again as she moved to the right of Jin without lose any hight. "Oh by the way i am not following you you might say i am right on top of you." She added tapping his shoulder with her tail lightly.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:34 pm

James was sitting in a tree, one leg propped up on a branch, the other dangling, he was cleaning his knife, as he just got done hunting. He knew there was a pack nearby, and he planned to try to stay close to the border of their territory. Just for fun.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Kaishin smiled as he heard Larka's call. Then a scent floating on the wind made his fur bristle, something was nearby...
Running to the entrance of the Den he saw a human fall from the embankment in front of the entrance. he wore clothing that would make him blend into the forest and he also seemed to be armed. How did he get past the sentries!? Kaishin would be having a word with them later...
He looked down at the human and growled, taking a defensive stance. "What are you doing here human!?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff