Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★News Archives★ Read News From Previous Months Here.
Sparkle Motion NEWS September 2011 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want a new name for the monthly publication ?
No way Sparkle Motion News is perfect.
68%
 68%  [ 32 ]
Yeah something without the word News in it.
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Yes something completely different.
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 47

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 pm
Sparkle Motion News is payed for in part by:
The National Vita Foundation
with closed captioning provided by:
Xena's Helvetica and
support from Viewers Like You.
Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 pm
xena91388
Xena's Helvetica and
Thank you.

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 pm
Yeah what she said..... 3nodding

xena91388
xena91388
Xena's Helvetica and
Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm
xena91388
xena91388
Xena's Helvetica and
Thank you.

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:49 pm
I'm testing the youtube thingy in the rc forum now! biggrin

Madame Vita
xena91388
xena91388
Xena's Helvetica and
Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 pm
The aspirin information blew my mind~! That would be so useful around my house, lol~

It was also nice to know about Backyard Monsters. I haven't gotten around to it yet, and it looks interesting. I may give it a try sometime despite the setbacks.

I've played a little of Kingdom Hearts, though I haven't gotten very far in it. Probably still considered near the beginning of the game, lol~ I'm only where you have to fight the three-headed dog from Hercules

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 pm
Thank you for reading! heart

In my opinion, the difference between Kingdom Hearts and KH: Birth By Sleep is like comparing Super Mario and Assassins Creed. Both are really great games but one is simple and sweet while the other blows your mind! 0_0

If the Olympus Coliseum world gives you a hard time, you can actually finish the game without completing it or sealing it's keyhole. I don't know if it's a bug or something or if you can also do it for the Final Mix version but I actually accidentally did this the first time I played, because I didn't know to push the pedestal at the beginning (I just kept trying to pester Phil). I remember I was upset because everyone kept telling me Cloud was in the game but I never saw him emo

SkyEvermore
The aspirin information blew my mind~! That would be so useful around my house, lol~

It was also nice to know about Backyard Monsters. I haven't gotten around to it yet, and it looks interesting. I may give it a try sometime despite the setbacks.

I've played a little of Kingdom Hearts, though I haven't gotten very far in it. Probably still considered near the beginning of the game, lol~ I'm only where you have to fight the three-headed dog from Hercules

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:57 pm
o.0 That's pretty neat, lol~

Really? Lol, that's weird. Though I would like to beat the game all the way. I'm the kind of person that likes to see and know everything <3 Lol, yeah, Cloud's in the game ♥ Though I haven't seen much of him o.0 It's actually been a while since I've tried continuing the game. I stopped for a bit because I couldn't figure out how to beat the dog.

xena91388
Thank you for reading! heart

In my opinion, the difference between Kingdom Hearts and KH: Birth By Sleep is like comparing Super Mario and Assassins Creed. Both are really great games but one is simple and sweet while the other blows your mind! 0_0

If the Olympus Coliseum world gives you a hard time, you can actually finish the game without completing it or sealing it's keyhole. I don't know if it's a bug or something or if you can also do it for the Final Mix version but I actually accidentally did this the first time I played, because I didn't know to push the pedestal at the beginning (I just kept trying to pester Phil). I remember I was upset because everyone kept telling me Cloud was in the game but I never saw him emo

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm
Mine too it really is amazing how many basic things we have around us and don't see the wonderful uses for. That is why I make it my duty to find new information like that all the time. You should read my uses for chalk article. And I try allot of these things out my self before I even right about it.

P.S. TY for reading 4laugh

SkyEvermore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:44 am
Wow 0.0 Where would I find the article about the chalk? That sounds interesting lol~ And yeah, that's smart to try them out before posting. I am impressed with this guild, even if I haven't toured all around it yet. ♥ Just not enough time right now.

P.S. You're welcome xD

Madame Vita
Mine too it really is amazing how many basic things we have around us and don't see the wonderful uses for. That is why I make it my duty to find new information like that all the time. You should read my uses for chalk article. And I try allot of these things out my self before I even right about it.

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:09 am
Check our News Archives (I can't remember which month sweatdrop )

SkyEvermore
Wow 0.0 Where would I find the article about the chalk? That sounds interesting lol~ And yeah, that's smart to try them out before posting. I am impressed with this guild, even if I haven't toured all around it yet. ♥ Just not enough time right now.

P.S. You're welcome xD

Madame Vita

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:23 pm
Here ya go. I broke a bunch of our links >.<...so I thought I would link you this
User ImageThe ant thing REALLY works very well it keeps any bug that crawl out.

SkyEvermore

P.S. You're welcome xD

Madame Vita

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:45 pm
I wanna try out that ant thing, lol~ I need to get rid of ants when it's that time of year * A* That's so cool that you find this stuff. Very neat~ xD Thank you for showing me. ♥

Madame Vita

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:36 pm
It's my pleasure. I have a bunch more. I will be re-posting them through the next two weeks.

Are you getting ready for .....Halloween?!

SkyEvermore
I wanna try out that ant thing, lol~ I need to get rid of ants when it's that time of year * A* That's so cool that you find this stuff. Very neat~ xD Thank you for showing me. ♥

Madame Vita

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:48 pm
Halloween? xD That's more than a month away, lol~ But yeah, I wonder what I'll dress up as ♥ I'm not much into the scary stuff, but it's still fun sometimes~ I went to a trunk-or-treats last year with the church I go to with friends. And then afterwards, they had a party inside. It was quite fun :3

What about you? Have any plans yet?

Madame Vita
It's my pleasure. I have a bunch more. I will be re-posting them through the next two weeks.

Are you getting ready for .....Halloween?!

★News Archives★ Read News From Previous Months Here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games