Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:51 pm
"Were I going to use you in that manner, you think I'd be driving..?" Alan asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Were that the case, you'd be in the back right now, helpless to my advances." he replied, nodding behind him, the seats and trunk empty, unlike had he said before.

"Those handlers know the way to my home. They could have easily driven."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:29 pm
Abagail looked at Alan through the corner of her eyes, looking at him as if he were going to rape her despite the fact he was disproving he would. Curious as he spoke, she looked to the back seats and a bit surprised to find that he had lied to handlers. While comforting, she couldn't help but question his motives on lying with them, let alone why the Hell he was interested in her.

"So you lie to three guys about your car." She grunted, looking at him with a dull glare now. "All that means is it won't be done here and now. What about when we get to your house? What exactly do you plan there?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm
"If you're looking for a title for what your role will be in my home, it might be more or less put as 'Miscellaneous Worker'." Alan replied, momentarily removing his hands from the wheel, making quotations in the air, before putting them back.

"I already have 'Cleaner', 'Chef', and practically everything else covered already. Oh, and before you start assuming that all the people I 'employ' are all stuffed into one room, no. And, I'm QUITE sure they'd even say I'm a GOOD person, who knows..?" he chuckled at the last part.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:52 pm
"Miscellaneous Worker?" Abagail rose her eyebrow curiously. "What the Hell do you mean by that? What the Hell are you planning to do with me?" She snapped.

"And if we're not stuffed into one room just big enough to hold us, ten where are your slaves kept? In cages? And why in God's name would they EVER call a lowly slave owner like yourself good?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:57 pm
Alan couldn't help but laugh.
"I can say that for all three of those questions, you will see when we arrive home, but especially tomorrow morning." he replied, looking over at her.
"So, by all means go ahead and sleep where you are for now, seeing as we'll be in the van for a little while. Most of the others have more than likely gone to sleep by now, anyway." he added as he continued driving.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 pm
"And why should I trust you?" Abagail growled, the glare getting its anger back. "How do I know you're not going to do something while I'm alseep, hm?" She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. The weight of this situation was starting to settle in on her. The anger was being replaced with fear, and she was starting to struggle on saving face.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:51 pm
"Well, seeing as there is nothing I can really say, you're just going to have to trust me. SHOCKING, I know." Alan replied, still watching the road.
"Besides, if you keep looking at me like I'm going to do something dastardly, your face might freeze like that." he chuckled, giving a grin.
"And I'm sure you won't want something like THAT happening to your pretty little face."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 pm
"Please." Abagail grunted, roling her yes at Alan "I'm not a kid. I don't believe childishly stupid things like that." She sighed heavily, frowning as she looked back out the window. "Not like I've been through this anyway, or anything.."

After a few moments, she got up from her seat and moved towards the back of the car.. "I don't know what the ******** I'm doing or why..." She grumbled as she started to lay down.

"If I find you on me, you're dead..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 pm
Alan just rolled his eyes at her threat. If she needed her pride, he'd let her. He wasn't planning to do anything anyway. He figured tonight was bad enough for her already.
"Goodnight~" he called out as he continued driving through the night. Apparently it began raining, making the ride seem more coaxing to sleep through.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:19 pm
"Shut up." Abagail barked, throwing a quick glare back at Alan before she curled up into a ball for the night. It was hard to get comfortable, as the chains on her wrist were tight and didn't give her much stretching space, but the rain helped ease her mind enough.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:32 pm
Alan just rolled his eyes at the command.
She's got the roles wrong. he thought to himself with a smirk as he continued to drive. By the time they arrived to his home, she would be fast asleep.

The Following Morning..

Alan was busy minding himself in a cold, dark section of the estate.
At the moment, he had a welder's mask on, and was using a blowtorch on something...

The location where Abagail was, was a rather large, spacious room, with a Dresser, television, Bed, and Radio all in view. Three doors were surrounding the room, the fourth wall displaying a window. One of the doors lead to a bathroom with a tub and showerhead above it. The second was a walk-in Closet. The third, was just the door out into a hallway.

On the dresser was something she would notice even before seeing it.
The restraints on her wrists had been taken off and slashed in the center.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:43 pm
Abagail awoke with a groan. Her body ached in multiple places, some of which she could somewhat remember why as she started to regain consciousness. As she started to get up, she looked around the room confused. It wasn't a cage but it wasn't her room, not by a long shot.
So why is everything so... homey..? She thought, puzzled before her eyes locked onto the dresser, seeing the restraints she had worn last night. Though seeing them off was a blessing and would have normally made someone happy, it just depressed Abagail. She wasn't in a nightmare. If those were real, then she still had that tattoo and she was still the slave to some creep.

...Who was missing...

"...Hello?" She called out, lonely and slightly afraid. Getting no answer, she crawled out of bed and began to investigate around the room, popping her head in each door before she finally hit the hallway.
"Hello? Is anyone else here..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 pm
A white sticky note was placed directly in front of her door.
The note read:
Yes. There are many here. They're eating in the Dining room. Walk left.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:06 pm
Abagail stared at the note, caught off guard by it's presence and curious about it. She walked up to the sticky note and read it's message. She looked to her left, contemplating on following the note's instructions.
Wait... I'm not going to be bossed around by him! Let alone through ******** sticky notes! She grabbed the note and ripped it off the wall before she tore it into tiny pieces which were immediately thrown on the ground.

Abagail went down the hallway, to the right.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 pm
There was a sticky note on the right end of the hall.
I said left. I KNOW you can read. And I'm sure you're starving right now.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff