Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Upgcoming games we're excited for! (Share and Network!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 pm
ecopper12
The Eleventh AK
let's fite

Do it with cartoony lightsabers.
horse dildos work?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:25 pm
Xilo The Odd
ecopper12
The Eleventh AK
let's fite

Do it with cartoony lightsabers.
horse dildos work?

If they're purple and you can press a button to make it do the vibrating noise, you're set.  

ecopper12

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 pm
sounds gay  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:53 am
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Plus it's got that shitty cartoon look from the Clone Wars and that s**t is gay.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

is TF2 a star wars game i did not know

You're such a b***h.

o i kan nawt b rong  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:12 am
Dude, Jesus Christ. I'm sorry I don't think a cartoony style suits all things. I'm sorry I prefer realistic Star Wars to cartoony Clone Wars Star Wars. I really don't see why we need to argue about it.

I liked when I felt like I could come to the Cult and have a conversation about something. Now I try and everyone's just like OH I HAVE TO PROVE HIM WRONG IT'LL BE SO GREAT, TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES IS A BATTLE OF WITS, and everything's just a big ******** who can act like a bigger douchebag contest.

I'm ******** sick of it. Get your heads out of your asses and talk to people like human ******** beings.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 am
The Eleventh AK
Dude, Jesus Christ. I'm sorry I don't think a cartoony style suits all things. I'm sorry I prefer realistic Star Wars to cartoony Clone Wars Star Wars. I really don't see why we need to argue about it.

I liked when I felt like I could come to the Cult and have a conversation about something. Now I try and everyone's just like OH I HAVE TO PROVE HIM WRONG IT'LL BE SO GREAT, TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES IS A BATTLE OF WITS, and everything's just a big ******** who can act like a bigger douchebag contest.

I'm ******** sick of it. Get your heads out of your asses and talk to people like human ******** beings.

your rong  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 am
FITE  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 am
Quote:
...that shitty cartoon look...that s**t is gay.

When you say things like that, guess what kind of response you're going to get?  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 pm
I never really cared for the Clone Wars art style either.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Quote:
...that shitty cartoon look...that s**t is gay.

When you say things like that, guess what kind of response you're going to get?

It's not like I was attacking anyone personally with that, just saying that I personally think it looks like s**t. Kuzo can like it all he wants.

And it's ridiculous that saying I don't like the Clone Wars art-style lumps me in with hating all cartoony games ever, because those are two completely different things.

That and TF2's is actually... you know... good.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 pm
You have to be able to take a little bit of heat. People disagree with me most of the time, and harshly too (ahem, FISH). I don't get all butt hurt about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 pm
Trenn Flashkill
You have to be able to take a little bit of heat. People disagree with me most of the time, and harshly too (ahem, FISH). I don't get all butt hurt about it.
World of Warcraft is a stupid f*****t game for stupid faggots and you pay way too much to play it, while the game I play the most on PC is not stupid or gay but is played by a lot of stupid gay faggots, but I don't pay anything for it.

f*****t  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 pm
Yeah I know. I just think sometimes people in the Cult get way too riled up about stupid s**t like what a video game looks like and turn it into this big argument that doesn't need to exist

and it feels like any time I try to point that out I get people telling me I'm over-reacting. I DON'T THINK I'M OVER-REACTING D8

SURELY SOMEONE ELSE DOESN'T THINK I'M OVER-REACTING?

plz someone  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 pm
Trenn Flashkill

shut up b***h  

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:49 pm
poop head  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items