Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Ascensions Anonymous :: Legendary List + Open-for-Blessings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annora Lyrisa

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:02 pm
Oooh, okay, sorry! I completely forgot about his ISO, sorry!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:25 pm
Aww, totally my fault, Annora! Sorry for making you rewrite things! ^^;;  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

lostandtold

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:10 pm
Oh hello there guys |D Jun, this is a great idea.

HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
RP Profile: Here!
Brief Bio: She talks a lot, and it is pretty damn hard to make her shut up. But she's a bit of a budding poet, too, so not all of it is inane chatter.
RPs Completed: 1 RP completed, 2 inactive, and 1 story.
ISO: Any kimeti who doesn't mind her chatter (or perhaps who does mind and just can't tell her to gtfo). She's got a gift for words, so a poet/singer who could encourage that would be great, too.

I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Link: Journal
Status: Slow for the most part. Sometimes I get the urge to RP and do a whole bunch of tags at once, though.
Description: My 'meti tend to be kind of weird and crazy, but mostly harmless. Hit me up any time, if you don't mind me being slow!

I CAN HELP YOU CHILD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Modus Operandi: Frenzy is not very nice -- in fact, she tends to enjoy scaring the hell out of expecting parents. But she will give blessings, usually revolving around strength, speed, hunting skill, resilience, and sheer ferocity.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:09 pm
RP Profile links for my three!

Lull in Sunlight
RP Profile: Here

Bitter Heartbeat

Travels in Circles

anemosagkelos

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 pm
I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Status: Fast and slow! It depends, sometimes I’ll be banging out the replies or you may end up waiting a week or so.
Description: Figured I’d lend a hand to anyone trying to reach Legendary goals. I’m always open for rp requests. Besides, as any rps I do will help with any future Ascension ideas I may get in the future. ;D PM me!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:50 am
----------------------

HELLO MY NAME IS HERO
User Image
RP Profile: Journal
Brief Bio: Hero just wants to help those in need. However, he's not always the most successful, graceful, or charming.
RPs Completed: 0/10
ISO:
In the works... In Timeline
+ So the Journey begins... (w/ Lucky Charm)
+ Blessing for the Quest (attempting with Bitterleaf) - Goes out of his way to get to the tribe and gain her blessing
+ Helping a "Damsel in Distress" (w/ fluo's girl... and gets Adventure) - Saves a doe from a rather suspicious looking caiman
+ Brother in Arms (w/ Justice) - Two peas in a pod, maybe they will travel together for a little while before going off in their ways?

Future...
...Could be you....?

Looking for....
- Failed Effort (so he tries to help but just ends up making it worse... think of the movie Hitch.... xD )
- Gaining Wisdom (would like another legendary for this! Not one he got his "Blessing" from)
- "Unwilling" Victim (he tries to help, but the kimeti feels that it is not genuine - just another "mark" for his self-vain... basically, only helping so he looks better)
- Pouring the Heart Out (I would prefer a female or a very sensitive buck - but Hero would be upset for whatever reason and reflect and the history of his parents)
- Gaining pets (I would prefer not to RP these alone... I would like at least Sidekick and (Arch)Nemesis and Quest?)

**Note: I do not intend to stop RPing when he gets 10.... Hero wants to get out there wink
*** Another Note: I didn't really understand the limits for the ISO... so... yeah ^^; Did it like that. What can I say? I've thought him through?

----------------------

HELLO MY NAME IS MAGPIE
User Image
Brief Bio: Magpie is a clepto and with do anything to protect her stash. She does not tell anyone where it is, and only her trustworthy Twig knows its location. This little doe is almost not the best in memory - she forgets a lot.
RPs Completed: 0/10
ISO:
Looking for....?
- Steals something of value and gets hunted down/chased/etc.
- Steals an egg (kiokote or acha)!!!!! This would need to be with someone else, basically, she would steal the egg and put it in her treasure stash (she doesn't know what it is)... only to have it hatch!
- And things along that line....  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 am
OPEN FOR HELPING WITH PLOTS!

User Image
Status: Slow RPing (limited response time -aka internet- every week)
Description: Xenophobe is ANTI-ANYTHING KIMETI (with the exclusion of pets/familiars). Period. He can be brash, harsh, and very hateful. Proceed with caution if you aren't a kimeti. Think of him like a religious fanatic. I have some plots in mind with him, but as of right now I am not trying to get him on to the Legendary track. I just think he'd be an awesome antagonist.

I do want to note, and this is why I have been so wary to RP. If you are not a kimeti, he is not nice and is very stubborn. He is not violent.

I WANT TO RP HIM! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 pm
All updated!

ELF - I was just trying to keep the wordcount down in the front page posts so it wouldn't be information overload on smaller screens, so the length guidelines are for how many lines on a screen the total wordcount of the bio plus the ISO are. But no worries, I linked to your post from Hero's ISO. <3 (And I'm really looking forward to your RPs - Hero is epic. XD And Magpie is so cute!)  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:44 pm
Just an update, blue said Lull's story to Nimue counts. So she does have the story requirement filled!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:11 pm
I'VE BEEN SOBER FOR A WEEK
Name: Cue Queue
New RP Total: 1! 8D

EDIT: OOH! Hurrah, ane, I'll update that straightaway!  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:14 pm
I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Link: Rise & Co. Preserved and Exotic Foods
Run by: Maxx D & Jun D
Status: We can be pretty fast, with occasional delays since Maxx is in college term right now.
Description: Rise & Co. run a shop full of wonderful preserved things and always welcomes customers (to serve, not to preserve)! For more details, read the ORP guidelines. (:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 pm
Hey Jun, I'd like to update Frenzy's MO a bit -- she won't be blessing any mushroom-influenced clutches in the future. Personal preference xD;;  

lostandtold

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:26 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS Wings Sleep
Brief Bio: She likes to teach others how to dance. She loves babies and watches over all types, from pets/familiars to Kimeti's left alone. Patient and understanding with all the questions little ones have.
RPs Completed: 0 RPs and no story
ISO: Teaching young colts and fillies how to dance with the stars  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:08 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS Meets-the-Sea
User Image
RP Profile: here
Brief Bio: Meets spends most of her time traveling back and forth between the swamp and the ocean. She is shy and anxious almost to a fault. Her recent lifemating to Walks Without Rhythm has made her a little more sure of herself.
RPs Completed: 4/10 rps finished (2 in progress!), no story yet (but I'm working on it!)
ISO: Anything you wanna throw at me. She's a traveler, so she can be basically anywhere. Would be interested in meeting Kiokote or Acha to learn more about them and where they've come from (maybe journeying to the plains or the desert? This would be fun with Walks Without Rhythm tagging along too). Always willing to take people to visit the ocean. Could serve as a kind of guide, I suppose, or at least a traveling companion.  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS WALKS WITHOUT RHYTHM
RP Profile: RP profile.
Brief Bio: If you've read Dune (and if you haven't, you should), he is based off of the Fremen. Wise, wary, wild, adapted to live in the desert. Resistant to change, utterly direct, completely self-contained. He pulls his own weight, and expects everyone else to do the same.
RPs Completed: 2/10 complete - naming dream complete - no story.
ISO: If you're out his way (in the borderlands or desert) hit him up. He would be FASCINATED by the acha. He's also lifebonded to Meets-the-Sea; she's been opening him up some.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff