Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Minipet Training...?! | Wrap on Page 11! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 am
Tybalt grinned back at LW, not at all ashamed that he missed just about all of his classes.

"Yep! First one, I was lucky enough to catch the notice in time." He admitted and stuck his hands in his pockets before he rocked back in on his heels. At least this time he was making the effort to participate?

"Thanks, glad to make it this time. I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two to teach Vere and Tiberia to behave a little... better..." His voice trailed off when yet another feline student entered the classroom, resulting in the black dog making a 'oh great' look. Really. It made one wonder just how many cats there actually were!

He was about to return to talking to LW when he heard an odd question above all the chatter. His sensitive ears able to pick it out despite it being a whisper.

'Were ghosts afraid of fire?'

Hah!

Tybalt snorted at the thought.Why would he be afraid of fire and for what reason?

Making a face, he walked right up to both Danny and Roch, though he gave a quick wave to Israfel when he arrived and before he intentionally stuck his hand right in the middle of the flame on the tip of Danny's tail. No effect.

"Hmm.... Nope! Not afraid." He answered, giving the two a lazy half-lidded stare. "Are you?" Though his question was probably more 'are you afraid of ghosts?' rather than asking if he was afraid of fire.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 am
Jack, jack, candlejack, Roch thought, staring blankly at the ghost that had just jacking walked right up to them-- JackDAMMIT. "Why would I be scared of fire," he said, his teeth gritting slightly. His hand clenched into a summoning fist at his side, but jack--NO.

This guy hadn't said anything deserving of Roch doing something that'd get him expelled. Especially RIGHT after he'd told Riley that he would become a great reaper after graduating Amityville.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:31 am
Ren was more than a little excited for the new Minipet Training class, for a few different reasons - the first of these being one of his first classes as a second year student. The second reason was just that he rather enjoyed Professor Malcom's classes quite a bit - though understandably they were slightly unorthodox and vaguely terrifying at some points.

Like that incident with the tentacle things.

Ren slipped into the classroom, glancing around for anyone he knew - and there it was, a flash of bright red hair and lavender colored eyes. He darted into the room, past the teacher's desk ("HI PROFESSOR MALCOM! HI VLAD!") and threw his arms around LW, hugging the shewolf from behind.

"Good morning, sunshine!" he said cheerfully, and bent his head around to give her a kiss, beaming at her. It was still somewhat new, being LW's boilfriend, but so far he had not had any difficulties in acting as such.

"Oh, look, and a Tybalt too," Ren added, stepping away and reaching out to mess up the black dogs hair with a wide smile. "Hello, little doggy! Sup, Danny, Roch? How's it hangin?"

[ REN IS TOTES SIGNING UP FOR THIS SHIZ ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 am
It had taken Willow a while to figure out there were actually seats. The fact there was a bottomless pit and bushes had startled her at first. Granted she managed to find a seat and was looking around the room. Ice blue eyes stopped on Roch who seemed to have a problem with ghosts, and he was being perhaps a bit loud about it.

She sighed before shrugging and turning to wait for class to start, hopefully there wouldn't be too much trouble. She still felt a little cramped considering the classroom's design and all the students that were already here.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 am
The notice on the board had most certainly captured Sheridan's attention. Minipet training class? Excellent, that was just what he needed! Maybe with some help he could finally get the cat of EVIL to stop shredding his books and attacking his tail, or at the very least manage the amount of damage done.

Having missed previous classes, Sheridan resolved not to catch this one, his books and his tail depended on it!

Having managed to get out of his dorm with his bag and his books intact for once (with the help of a cookie bribe), Sheridan quickly made his way down the halls and toward the open classroom. Briefly he wondered if they were meant to bring a minipet with them and if perhaps he should have brought said cat of EVIL. But the thought was quickly dismissed, if for no other reason than to spare the other students the same fate he suffered all too often.

Looking around the room, a brow raised at the site of the red bushes and (a sense of trepidation at the idea of more carnivorous plants), the dragon slipped into the room and searched for a place among his classmates.

(( Sheridan ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 am
Tybalt raised a brow at Roch, noting the sudden and obvious tension. His hand curling into a fist did not go unnoticed either. This guy definitely had a problem with ghosts. Though he couldn't tell if it was fear or rather, hatred that he sensed.

Somehow this amused the black dog.

"Just a question." He answered with an innocent shrug. He HAD after all, asked the very same about ghosts. Which of course, included him. It was only natural that he returned the favor.

Unfortunately, his amusement was quickly put to an end when an obnoxious voice ( obnoxious to his ears, anyways ) rose up in the classroom, followed by the inevitable hair ruffling from the pain in the a**, that could only be Ren.

"Jack damn it!" He snapped, his good mood gone. "Quit treating me like a pup!" He growled, snatching the taller boil's hand and shoving it away from his head so that he could straighten out his hair a little.

Lot of good that did.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am
At this point in time, Arkham could probably be considered to be half trained. He would listen to Shun... sometimes. Half of the time, he would just stand there, staring at the Reaper or he'd go off and do his own thing regardless of the command issue. It was taking a little longer than usual for him to work with a mini, so when he heard of a minipet training class, he decided to attend. Perhaps he could learn something that would help him completely train the organoid.

Besides, perhaps it would help when dealing with the more unruly things, such as those damn dust bunnies from Savage's class. That did not listen to him at all.

Walking on in with his hands in his pockets, he took note of the people in the room for the moment, then wandered on over to where he saw Mitsu. He paused briefly as he felt the confusing feelings stirring up as he drew near. The 'day out' was drawing near and he hadn't made a great deal of leeyway.

Damn it Lizzy.

Gritting his teeth some, he just sat down by the masked girl. There was another nearby, but he was a little too distracted with his own thoughts to pay much mind.

((Shun is attending!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 am
Roch had honestly not thought that the gigolo Ren would be useful for more than singing. Actually, he didn't think about the gigolo Ren often at all, now that he thought about it. But now, he actually was a bit indebted to the guy for distracting the ghost boil. He let himself relax ever so slightly, mentally forcing his hand to unclench.

He really HAD to break this problem of his. This school had too many jackin' ghosts for him to start tensing every time one tried to talk to him.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 am
Inu-Mitsu

"OOooooooh! I see, a mini class? I didn't know they had those here! I asked someone where I might find some help with supplies but... I meant literally a good store but... anyway.." Pepin kept getting distracted by the authoritative boil at the front of the room. Teacher or student he was quite the looker.

"So wait is this your first mini class too?? Aren't you pretty well along with Milo? Has he been peeing on your bed lately? D8" The glitch looked genuinely concerned at the moment. "Redensek has shyness problems. I don't know why. Sometimes he runs from me when I try to hug him."

Pepin hung her head, unaware that her Mini might malfunction if she continued to hold and smother it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:30 am
Danny wrapped her arms around Roch, not in a hug, but in a restraint. His arms were pinned to his side. "I know you hate ghosts, but I'm the only one who gets time out here," she said quietly, for only him to hear. The trollapus had absolutely scarred her- it was the very source of her nightmares that had been reoccuring for the past. Though she meant it as a joke, the was an underlying hint of protectiveness. She didn't want anyone experiencing that scary ... thing.

To Tybalt she said, "Don't mind him. He's just grumpy this morning." It was sort of true, right?

When Ren walked in the room though, Tybalt seemed distracted and Roch seemed to relax, even a little. So Danny let him out of her seatbelt hug and waved at Ren. "Hi Ren!" she gushed, as though nothing had happened. So Ren was dating the werewolf ghoul? Danny had seen LW around the school at various events, but never really talked to her, nor realized they were dating. Well she looked fluffy... and covered in shiny bells. Danny approved of the way the ghoul jingled when she walked.

Looking around the room, Danny recognized quite a few from her other classes, but none of them were really familiar with her. Come to think of it ... "Hey what class is this anyways?" She said to no one in particular.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:06 pm
The she-wolf snorted at Tybalt, not at all surprised that he wasn't ashamed nor did he care that he hardly ever made it to classes. But hey! He'd made it to this one! "Lucky or had a small moment of that brain of yours working." She tapped his forehead with a sly smile. "Should exercise that brain more often so I get stuck in a class with you again."

Hearing her name yet again, LW glanced around and spotted the familiar and welcome face of Israfel. Grinning, the she-wolf waved at him, amused at his enthusiastic greeting. "Hi Israfel!" She called back.

Nodding at her fellow canine, she understood wanting to learn how to teach your minipets to, well, behave. She gave the black dog a look, wondering what had been the cause of that face...oh right! Tybalt was not a fan of felines. LW tried not to giggle at him. Which turned into an muttered, "Oh great..." when he walked over to two students she didn't know. "Tybalt...!" She took a step after him, only to be snagged from behind by a gryphon.

Laughing, she tilted her head up and smiled after receiving a kiss from him. Just seeing her boilfriend (Jack it made butterflies flutter around saying that) made everything about LW brighten up. "Morning to you too, Ren! I'm glad you made it here too!" And yep. There was the usual Ren and Tybalt exchange. Sighing, LW offered Roch and Danny a very apologetic smile for both boils. Turning first to give Tybalt a look, and then Ren, LW crossed her arms and stood between them, tail swishing. "Uh uh. You two behave. And don't torment anyone but each other!" It was impossible for them not to torment one another, unfortunately.

This class was going to be interesting, that was for sure. Hearing Danny's question, LW turned towards her and smiled. "This is Professor Malcolm's Minipet Training class!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 pm
Quote:
Blade Kuroda

Quote:
King Inversitle

It seemed Pepin's focus kept going to the front of the class. Had she not met Professor Malcolm yet? It was possible, there were quite a few Professors that Mitsu had yet to meet, like Red.

"Y..yeah this is my first mini class." Though at the mention of Milo, Mitsu shook her head. "No, Milo is good. He hasn't been peeing in my bed or anything. My main problem is Ziggy, my acrobat." There was a pause before Mitsu felt the need to add. "She's not peeing in my bed either. She just...has a thing...for attacking faces. Not mine but anyone else that comes into the room." Mitsu couldn't quite figure it out and it was a hard thing to decide what to do for. It required her to have a victim helper to work with Ziggy and that person had a high probability of being clawed.

"What is Redensek?" Mitsu asked curiously. Maybe the pet Pepin had was prone to shyness, the lycan had heard of that happening.

Turning her head to see who else was coming in the room Mitsu spotted Shun and gave a light wave as he headed over. It was always good to see him in the same classes with her, at the same time though it reminded her of the date they had this Spiderday. She was excited but nervous about it all the same.

"Hi Shun." She greeted with a happy tone, her tail giving a light wag before falling still. It was in her glance up though that Mitsu spotted Riyo. How had she missed her before? Should she say hello? "Shun have you met Pepin?" Maybe cross introductions first. "And Pepin this is Shun." Might as well cover her bases even if they had met.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:19 pm
Tybalt made a rude noise.

"I was behaving! It's him--" he jabbed a finger at Ren. "--who has a problem with behaving!" He answered hotly. It was only half true. Unfortunately LW knew him better than that.

When Danny spoke up, he looked over his shoulder back at her before he actually turned around to face her.

"Nahhh, s'okay, I'm not bothered by it." He answered honestly, shrugging off Roch's earlier signs of aggression completely. It would take a lot more than that to upset the black dog and though he was curious as to why the reaper boil disliked ghosts, he wasn't going to press the matter... For now anyways.

"What she said." He pointed at LW. "Or I hope so anyways... if I just entered a different class room I'm gonna' kick myself."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 pm
Breathe. Breathe. Come on, you're not stupid, so come up with a way to break this--

Jack, he'd have to get help from the little not scareling ghost, he thought with self disgust. "It's fine," Roch said quietly. All he wanted was for this jackin' class to start and finish so he could leave. Being restrained by Danny, man that was embarrassing. All over a single ghost.

His expression was classically blank at this moment, only his silver eyes seemed to hold banked emotions that kept trying to reach the surface. Most of it, though, was irritation with himself.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:57 pm
LP

The only person who seemed to acknowledge her greeting was the red wolfish ghoul. But that was alright. Bea just stood there and smiled as she watched more students trickling into the classroom. Finally a couple of students she recognized came in, but they seemed preoccupied with others almost instantly. She gave a wave to Riley and Israfel before looking for a place to sit.

There was one lonely looking tiger ghoul waiting for class to start. Bea wandered over to her with an inviting smile. "Why are you sitting all by yourself? Mind if I take a seat next to you?" she asked politely.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff