Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
Man-Candy Unite! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't lie... you like it here.
  love it!
  like it!
  hate it. im leaving!
View Results

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:09 am
Furzball
>_>....<_<
Not quite sure about this guild, been a forgetful lurker for a couple months and figured that since I was invited I should check it out. Been busy with testing so was more into studies then gaia. Anyways I guess a blue beast is considered mancandy lol.

If this (meaning me) beast can get in, I'm pretty sure any beast can. Cx Welcome. Hope your studies have gone well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:36 am
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
>_>....<_<
Not quite sure about this guild, been a forgetful lurker for a couple months and figured that since I was invited I should check it out. Been busy with testing so was more into studies then gaia. Anyways I guess a blue beast is considered mancandy lol.

If this (meaning me) beast can get in, I'm pretty sure any beast can. Cx Welcome. Hope your studies have gone well.

Oh they have gone good. Just one left to get me to my first level job in the industry. I may be a computer technician, but I'll be a beastly one.

Also odd what chicks go for in guys in terms of being mancandy, lol. I mainly get picked up as the cute pet boyfriend cause I'm just as beastly in real life... just short lol.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 am
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
>_>....<_<

Oh they have gone good. Just one left to get me to my first level job in the industry. I may be a computer technician, but I'll be a beastly one.

Also odd what chicks go for in guys in terms of being mancandy, lol. I mainly get picked up as the cute pet boyfriend cause I'm just as beastly in real life... just short lol.

I glad to hear that. :3 Blow that last one of the water.

It is odd, isn't it? I'm usually under the cute category as well. But that's about it. Though, I'm not short. Rather tall. So, I guess that all falls under the "tall, dark (in my case, tanned XD) and mysterious" thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:11 pm
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
>_>....<_<

It is odd, isn't it? I'm usually under the cute category as well. But that's about it. Though, I'm not short. Rather tall. So, I guess that all falls under the "tall, dark (in my case, tanned XD) and mysterious" thing.
Yeah thats how my best bud is, dated a bunch of girls cause he's the tall dark handsome filipino type. Where as I've "been" with more girls then him lol.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
>_>....<_<

Yeah thats how my best bud is, dated a bunch of girls cause he's the tall dark handsome filipino type. Where as I've "been" with more girls then him lol.

Probably more than me, as well. Sitting on top a whopping total of four.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:58 pm
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
>_>....<_<

Quick lesson, as much as a girl can ask how many girls you've been with, non of them like seeing the answer. So probably not in the guild where we could spoil our mancandy status to manslut. More of the title I'd get though lol redface
As for my answer, 8. Most relationships. Only one 1nighter and a few "friends". I'm not a player though. I do like to have some sort of relation with the girl, either dating or friend.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

Quick lesson, as much as a girl can ask how many girls you've been with, non of them like seeing the answer. So probably not in the guild where we could spoil our mancandy status to manslut. More of the title I'd get though lol redface
As for my answer, 8. Most relationships. Only one 1nighter and a few "friends". I'm not a player though. I do like to have some sort of relation with the girl, either dating or friend.

You raise a valid point. But they love me too much to care. Cx Might find a couple who want to add numbers. -wags eye brows- JKs. And besides, I've got a no girl's rule (except for Madam and Xena since they're mui importante).

I'm the same way. I won't just jump in bed with some girl. I like getting to know them first and building a relationship.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:37 pm
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

You raise a valid point. But they love me too much to care. Cx Might find a couple who want to add numbers. -wags eye brows- JKs. And besides, I've got a no girl's rule (except for Madam and Xena since they're mui importante).

I'm the same way. I won't just jump in bed with some girl. I like getting to know them first and building a relationship.

Gah I also remember internet dating chicks on gaia lol. Yeah, only ever did one, one night stand. Odd gross story of awesomeness. Don't want to repeat it. Or at least not with both me and the girl being drunk.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:39 pm
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

Gah I also remember internet dating chicks on gaia lol. Yeah, only ever did one, one night stand. Odd gross story of awesomeness. Don't want to repeat it. Or at least not with both me and the girl being drunk.

I've tried that a couple times. That's where our similarity ends. I don't drink and I won't get with a person who is drunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 pm
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

I've tried that a couple times. That's where our similarity ends. I don't drink and I won't get with a person who is drunk.

Usually I don't get drunk, and this was one of those times when I was emo, bored, and looking to do something different. Long story short, unintentially picked up girl at bar, back at my pad she puked on me. So I got her up to the shower and continued from there rather then get pissy about it.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 pm
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

Usually I don't get drunk, and this was one of those times when I was emo, bored, and looking to do something different. Long story short, unintentially picked up girl at bar, back at my pad she puked on me. So I got her up to the shower and continued from there rather then get pissy about it.

Only bars I get dragged to are gay bars. -.-; I get hit on constantly but not by anyone with a v****a. XD
O.o That's certainly one way to handle that situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:00 am
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

Only bars I get dragged to are gay bars. -.-; I get hit on constantly but not by anyone with a v****a. XD

Lol you in San Fran or somethin then? Only time I got taking to a gay bar was when one of my crushes in highschool (ended up lesbian lol but still an awesome friend) took me to one up there. Every once and awhile I get hit on by gay guys. It's all cool though, I just let them know whats up and they can understand. Only had one pissy about it cause he was a good bud and crushed on me hard. Other then that I'm cool with LGBT's around my area. Usually I'm the one to hit on others, usually only time I get hit on is when I pass strip clubs wanting my money lol.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 am
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

Lol you in San Fran or somethin then? Only time I got taking to a gay bar was when one of my crushes in highschool (ended up lesbian lol but still an awesome friend) took me to one up there. Every once and awhile I get hit on by gay guys. It's all cool though, I just let them know whats up and they can understand. Only had one pissy about it cause he was a good bud and crushed on me hard. Other then that I'm cool with LGBT's around my area. Usually I'm the one to hit on others, usually only time I get hit on is when I pass strip clubs wanting my money lol.

No. Not San Fran. My roommates are gay, so when we go out, its always to a gay bar. XD I have no problem with the LGBTs. My mom and uncle are gay as well. So, I've been around it my whole life. :3 I'm not much of a hitter-on. LOL. I'm terrible at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:47 am
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

No. Not San Fran. My roommates are gay, so when we go out, its always to a gay bar. XD I have no problem with the LGBTs. My mom and uncle are gay as well. So, I've been around it my whole life. :3 I'm not much of a hitter-on. LOL. I'm terrible at it.

One thing I always tell my friends is, it's not about hitting on girls, it's about getting the girls to talk to you. Difference between me and them is I give the girl an opening to talk about whatever situation, swap a similar story, then make introductions. Girls like to talk as much as we do and just like getting a salesman in the face at the store, they don't want to be hit on where it's blatent and obvious. Sometimes after they know and are more relaxed around you.
I studied some of the player method. Even though I don't play girls it was useful in terms of figuring out a few attention grabbers and such. That way easier to get dates to eventually find the right girl, yeah.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 am
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

One thing I always tell my friends is, it's not about hitting on girls, it's about getting the girls to talk to you. Difference between me and them is I give the girl an opening to talk about whatever situation, swap a similar story, then make introductions. Girls like to talk as much as we do and just like getting a salesman in the face at the store, they don't want to be hit on where it's blatent and obvious. Sometimes after they know and are more relaxed around you.
I studied some of the player method. Even though I don't play girls it was useful in terms of figuring out a few attention grabbers and such. That way easier to get dates to eventually find the right girl, yeah.

You'll have to teach me. I'm terrible at talking to girls. XD At least in person I am. ^^;  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games