Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
The Spiny Serpent [Closed ~ Not Hiring] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:20 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Remington only bothered to drop the poisonous stare from Justin to allow the intensity of his golden hues to fall down upon Alfons, a small smirk already resting on his lips. "There's no need for the savagery, Flint, aren't we more civil than that?" The sweetly sinister drawl of his deemed that he knew far too much than any man should ever know.

"What makes you think you'll succeed where the others have not?" Remington wondered, it never was a crime to ask questions. But as far as either of them knew, Justin could be under the attempts of trying to free his name-

Perhaps taint their own in the process.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: '...'
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
User Image

I might just be the last thing you ever see....

Justin's eyes locked on the one who dared question his offer. "Because, Remington Nott, I have already evaded two ministries searching for me, I have already done my plans in Germany and now I will execute those same plans here." he said with a smirk. "You will have just as much glory as I will, if you join me." he stated. "Join me and I will ensure your dreams come to reality" He said again. "I promise the benefit of my assistance as you obtain your desires, not like those before me, I will use any means to assist you if you assist me."

So do me a favor and scream for me.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

alfons marcus flint
head potioneer of the most extraordinary society of potioneers

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

- -His dark eyes did not leave the curious character standing in the door frame even when Remington addressed him directly. At the younger man's words of his plan, Alfon's arm finally, and slowly, began to lower his wand.
By the time it was by his side, he spoke again, "You have been deemed missing for nearly four years, but the Ministry has not stopped searching for you. You are still wanted here in London as you are in Germany. Connections have most likely been made already."
His tone was no longer laced with cynical humor and mazes of words, he had regained himself fully even with whatever alcohol still swept through his veins. Alfons stood straight with his calm, and cold, tone.

- -

User Image
yew || the flint estate || office

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Probably one of his greater faults, Remington never could relish in the wonderment of fear, or of distrust. Actually, he didn't trust anybody (not even himself) so it was quite simple for him to carry on his life without ever the woes of wondering- just maybe- if he had been wrong. A curious look befell him, and the sinister man felt the need to stroke the length of his unkempt beard in a prolonged silence.

"Even that could be taken care of easily enough, my brother is a Hit Wizard,

"And I have a few connections in the International Magical Cooperation..."
Remington listed off flippantly, as though the information itself was nothing more than the dirt under his fingernails.

"Nothing comes cheap, of course." He added with a half-hearted laugh and then sent his gaze in the direction of the closed window wondering if that damnable bird decided to take a nap or soar to Murdoch.

"You'll find that I can be a very agreeable man, but I have all the riches I want, if I desired anything more it might have to include a crown and lordship, but,

"How about we leave the details open for discussion later?"

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:35 am
User Image
User Image

I might just be the last thing you ever see....

Justin nodded "Then Remington Nott, I Will assure your title of Lordship, perhaps your brother's estate? I will give you time to think upon my offer" he said before turning on the spot and disappirating.

So do me a favor and scream for me.

[[--Exit--]]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

alfons marcus flint

User Image
User Image

- -
Alfons was not surprised as Nott easily listed off his many, well-planted contacts. The man had connection, as slippery as he was. He knew where to get information and how. As well as how to keep it.
What did surprise him, however, was the vague idea of his wanting his brother's estate. Alfon's eyes narrowed. William was strong and a proud head of the family. Even if Flint did not know the details, he knew that Remington was not so well welcomed by the family. Even at the castle. It had been so for years. Classic story of the proud prince and the b*****d brother.

Alfons heard the stranger's reply and kept silent even as the man left.
A stink filled Alfons' brain as he kept his eyes locked on where the figure had momentarily been. He mauled through the information and situation, gathering the pieces together.
"Not the usual customer. Didn't even buy anything, did he."
- -

User Image

User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 am

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

A gracious and most humble nod lowered to agree upon what terms had been discussed, the malicious gleam of green and gold, avarice for riches, mused with the very idea of claiming the Nott Castle and all neighboring estates and sworn houses. Though William was best suited for the job, Remington knew how to use his connections and to the fullest extent. Likely, his brother would do nothing more then please. It's all he's ever done, please the common people- sometimes even before his own family (which could be considered a treason amidst the line of Notts.)

When Justin had disapparated with a billowing crack or smoke and light, Remington decidedly nodded his head as he lowered himself upon the grand stature of the chair he resided in only moments before. "Indeed, quite curious as well, you don't believe this could all be a set-up? Do you?"

The question flashed the insecurities the he had held at bay, Remington never was the one to reveal his hand of cards, despite any troubles that it may provide, however, the two Slytherin's had been through enough by now for him to sacrifice his pride for information. "Perhaps I ought curse a broom to swack at the solicitors and nonsense to parade through my door....

"Anyway, like I was saying, it seems I've lost a lot of contacts in Manchester, and disappearing everywhere else. I know its her, it has to be. All of those contacts are heavily affiliated with dark relics... she's looking for seomthing, mate, but I don't know what, or why."

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

"Don't worry, we're almost there." Tay reminded the two in behind as they trotted away from the familiarity of Diagon Alley down towards the looming depths of Knockturn Alley. The differences were few and far in between, but starkly present all the same. Where once there were families hurrying in tow now stood the dreary cast of daunting wizards, and ghouls. Many of their shrewd eyes follow the three boys in turn, but had not dared breathe a word to any of them. No, they were far more wary of their lives than to do that.

Tay hadn't ever even bothered to spare a fleeting glance at the cloaked figures shrouded in the shadows, the haunting tales an echoed whisper agains the stone alleyway that they followed. Soon enough though, a bronze knocker presented itself along one of the doors and the short statured Nott pushed the door aside with a heave. Inside, the shadowed figures of his uncle, and Alfons Flint awaited.

On few occasions, Tay had had the pleasure of encountering the man with the bitter stench of alcohol clung to his person. "Hey, uncle!" Tay's voice fluttered inside as he held the door open for the Noinnei brothers to follow him. "Oh. Hello Mister Flint," Tay offered a curt nod of greeting and quickly ushered for the two behind to follow him behind a wooden door that would lead to the staircase riding up to the flat above the store.

"There you are, Tray, I almost forgot you were coming. Go on upstairs, but don't go in my office, I'll see you when I'm done here." Remington offered a warm greeting, and a flash of a smile had flaunted on his lips. In truth, Remington had an uncanny connection with his nephew. The two were far more alike than ever expected, Remington knew secrets about Tay that not even William knew. It was a rare fact to see him show any sort of affection, but Alfons knew well enough of this that Remington didn't care.

Now securely hidden away on the flat above, Tay glanced around to notice the home had undergone changes. Before, there had been nothing but books, scattered rolls of parchment, and more quills than could be counted all across the living and dining area, but now, the tangent mess only accumulated the small office space where a small library waited. Every room was simple enough, with nothing peculiar out of place to catch any attention. Off to the side, a hallway lead open to three different bedrooms: his, his uncle's, and a spare. "See? Told you it wouldn't take that long."

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:' '
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
"Alright auntie, I'll let you know when we're finished..." Woil told his aunt as he pet his little brother's flaming red hair. They needed to meet up with Tay, but sadly it would be Roi who wanted to meet up with Tay... And his younger brother HATED Wally's other half. When his aunt drove off they entered the Leaky Cauldron and Woil greeted Tay. He introduced his little brother to his friend, "Tay, this is my little brother, Yiaraw." The flame haired boy was too busy looking around at the place to respond. His red hair a rather bold look seeing as to how Woil's family was mostly blondes and dirty blondes.

When they finished exchanging pleasantries Tay began to guide them down Knockturn Alley and immediately his little brother's expression changed as he asked out, "So Roi find a new playmate?" He asked rolling his eyes as he sighed and stepped away from his brother crossing his arms as he walked. Woil frowned as he didn't respond to his brother.

Woil didn't look at Tay's uncle and just followed close behind the boy, holding onto his little brother because he was sure the boy would run off and start looking at the wares and Woil didn't have enough money at the moment to pay for anything. When they entered the room he sighed as he let go of his brother and his brother stuck his tongue out at Wally. He then walked away and sat away from the two as Woil let Roi take control, his eyes and expression changing to the ones Tay was most useful with.

Yia glared at Roi as his eyes changed to flame red with hints of orange and his hair became black. Roi just laughed evilly at Yiaraw, "Now now little Yia play nice or your brother suffers." He said smiling a smug, sinister smile.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:18 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

For some reason, Tay never truly felt the need to cast the golden glow upon Woil's little brother and offer any sort of courtesy, recognition, or word. It was almost as if, upon first glance, he knew they would not get along, but he was here for Roi. The boy of unkempt auburn hair decidedly sat upon one of the black leather arm chairs that decorated the living room, and this was the first time that he divulged any sort of attention towards Yiaraw.

"Not going to be a pleasant one, are you?" Though of a stout stature, his voice slipped into a low depth of a tone- his voice was already starting to change as surely as the hair on Yia's head. "There's a bunch of food in the kitchen," The young Nott declared, a chunky finger thrust towards the direction of the refrigerator, as if there was no other option.

Now with the focal point of his attention gleaming towards Roi, Tay motioned for the boy across from him to have a seat in any chair he pleased. A moment was spared before he spoke. "Somehow, the lot of them didn't tell anyone about the fire." He commented, to assure the question that had deluded them their final days of school. "Apparently, they went to the hospital wing and said they were practicing spells..."

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Yia rolled his eyes and didn't move, he was stubborn when it came to Roi and his 'minions.' "No thanks." Not being polite at all with his response.

Roi laughed as he sat in the offered chair and looked at Tay, "Yes, and that b***h happened to have interrogated me when I awoke that night." He sighed and smiled, "She's such a pain in the a**, if only someone could deal with her quickly..." He trailed off almost telling William to do it himself.

"She's such a pain in the a**..." He trailed off as he looked to the kitchen before turning back to Tay, "Have you talked to Blair?" He asked. Looking away and looking through the room, putting his fingers together and leaning back.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:13 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

If Yia's words could have sent any discord within Tay, it had gone unnoticed and unheard by him and though the intensity of his gaze of gold sat adamant upon Roi he hardly saw him at all. The cogs and gears all linked in his mind whirred with excitement and impatience as the events of Hogwarts flashed within his mind's eye, all in a whirl. Finally, Tay nodded his head. "I sent an owl to him a few days ago, I hadn't even been able to find him the last week of school. He has an affinity for disappearing when he doesn't want to be found...

Did she hear anything? Did she say anything about it..?"
Tay's impending question suddenly presented itself as sudden as the drop of a dime. Somehow, in some way, he had almost forgotten the their conversaion, if overhead, could be dentrimental to the entirety of their plans- and what a waste the would be, if it was the case. But unless she foolishly divulged, they would never know without spreading a mole into their holdfast. If such a chance could ever present itself.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi nodded, "Sadly, she heard. But we are lucky, however." He said smiling sinisterly, "She doesn't know WHO we're trying to recruit. Other then your cousin." He said looking at Tay in the eyes. "So the only real thing we have to worry about at the moment is her getting in the way of our plans. That's why I suggest we get rid of her as quickly as we can."
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:55 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

A contemplative gleam sat in the rigid stare of gold, and then sure enough, a scowl formulated at the end of his lips twisting the corner of his nose upwards with contempt. He didn't like Phinelia, he never had, of course he couldn't deny the shred of respect he had for her innate knowledge of the wizarding world- but that could either be perceived in one of two ways.

She has no other life than her studies, or, her mind was simply mature enough to encompass the reality of the world. In which case, all the better to rid themselves of her. He fell into a deep thought, occasionally glancing towards Yia in the wonderment of what could happen to their plans if he ever divulged the information during his years of hogwarts. But, that wouldn't be for at least several more years- or so he hoped.

"Well, the way I see it. We're in the perfect place to do that, my uncle has a lot of ancient artifacts, some of them are cursed. He can curse stuff too, all we'd have to do is try and get it to her...

"Maybe she can think it's ours after we 'loose it' one day, and she tries to understand it, and ends up getting cursed?

"Of course, what kind of curse is up for debate."

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

alfons marcus flint

User Image
User Image

- -That tone of doubt made Alfons blink in surprise - the man before him was not one known for thinking before leaping, or even expressing any internal thoughts. If he was expressing second thoughts, it meant there was something to be cautious of in the air.
Against Alfons' held-in hopes, Remington's slink words tainted the space in between them with the refreshed topic of Krina. The Flint could feel himself letting out a quiet breath of defeat which he had not ordered his lungs to hold it. Turning around to face the Nott once more, he slinked back graciously into his previous seat, knitting his fingers together like the web of thought in his mind and began to stare at the fire as he processed.
The echo of the crack of the door nearly made him jump up again and point his wand once more at whatever intruder had come, but whether it was self-control or an instinct that there was no danger behind him made him stay planted in the cushions.
Turning his head only slightly, his dark eyes were only slightly surprised to see the youngest Nott, the heir to the estate and the family name. Alfons barely noticed the other two boys going up the stairs after the second William. He had instead noticed the look that silently linked William and his uncle for just the length of a heartbeat. Alfons had seen it before - whenever WIlliam and Remington were together. It was a look that Alfons never felt sure he had fully understood, but continued to pick at whenever it caught the breath in the space.
Ending his distracted thoughts, he nodded to William with the slightest hint of a smile and returned his molten eyes to stair into the heart of the fire as it crackled and encouraged his mind's workings.

"Which cursed relics? What did they do?" Alfons knew from Remington's words that they were now either in his wife's possession or destroyed.
Krina was always plotting, always thinking in her dark, twisted ways and scheming. Why did this feel so very different? Alfons' turned his dark, defeated gaze back to the man across from him. He tried to read into those set facial features, those unspeaking-lips that only ever created lies and games. He tried to see any glimpses of hidden thought, he tried to find an answer to the hole he now felt in the pit of his spine.

- -

User Image

User Image

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items