Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:56 am
The Eleventh AK
u r so cool allegro
Glad you noticed!

I noticed you are a self-entitled douchenose with an overinflated sense of ego who assumes the stands applied to everyone else don't apply to you!

Kegs: I'm judging bronies on personal experience. I enjoy the show: it's sharper and just plain better than most kids' shows. However, the fandom ranges anywhere from clever to creepy. Bronies are on the latter end of the spectrum.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:53 pm
And I noticed that you are one of the many faggots who think that posting on the internet means that you can act like a total a*****e towards others because you're just so edgy and tortured and besides "IT'S ANONYMOUS LOL!!"

Fish asked a question, and I jokingly answered. It's what I do. If you guys are gonna get all pissy cause I said THE R WORD OH NOEZ that's fine, but the fact of the matter is it wasn't really aimed at anyone here specifically, so I honestly don't see what everyone's panties are in a knot about. Honestly.

Why do you care so much about what I post anyway? Like, fo realz, anytime you talk to me it's to give me s**t for some HOOORRIBLE THING I SAID. This is exactly what I was talking about when I was complaining about people arguing with me all the time. Just about anytime I post somebody gets in a huff about it. Anyone else expresses their opinion and happens to use a word like "retard" from what I've seen for the most part in here, people just continue the discussion with them. Yet for some reason when I do it... HE'S A HYPOCRITE LET'S ALL ********' TELL HIM HOW STUPID HE IS

All I'm trying to do in the Cult is contribute to discussion and make a few jokes here and there. And yeah, I say f*****t and retard sometimes. So do most of the guys here. I try not to insult anyone personally, or go out of my way to argue with them, because frankly I was raised knowing that that is an a*****e way to be, and yet just about every time these days when I post something, somebody has to take offense, or thinks I'm being a hypocrite, and it turns into a big ol' fight. Get off my balls plz.

I'm going to stop posting in this thread now, because to be honest I'm sick and tired of this s**t. I don't want to argue with you anymore, because I already know you're not going to stop. You never do. And you can say I'm not posting here anymore because "I CAN'T TAKE IT" and whatever, too. You can say whatever you want. The fact of the matter is I'm just done fighting with you about it, and I've said all I need to.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 pm
So I can say whatever I want as long as it's not aimed directly at anyone

Or calling trenn dumb

Got it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:50 am
HAU DARE YOU THINK A KIDS KARTOON IS DUM AK.
DATS UNFAIR
U R DUM
ITZ RUUD TO ATTACK OUR KIDS SHOW, BUT NOT RUDE FOR US TO BADGER U
DONT U GET IT
U R DUM
NOT US
MLP IS SRS
U R JUZ DUM
HAU CUD U BE UNFAIR AS TO CALL A SHOW ABOUT PONIES DUM
RETARD

You guys are getting too defensive over a stupid show.
DID AK SAY SOMETHING SLIGHTLY UNAGREEABLE?
ATTAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

It's not like he's Diglidi.
Calm it down.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:52 am
The Eleventh AK
And I noticed that you are one of the many faggots who think that posting on the internet means that you can act like a total a*****e towards others because you're just so edgy and tortured and besides "IT'S ANONYMOUS LOL!!"

Fish asked a question, and I jokingly answered. It's what I do. If you guys are gonna get all pissy cause I said THE R WORD OH NOEZ that's fine, but the fact of the matter is it wasn't really aimed at anyone here specifically, so I honestly don't see what everyone's panties are in a knot about. Honestly.

Why do you care so much about what I post anyway? Like, fo realz, anytime you talk to me it's to give me s**t for some HOOORRIBLE THING I SAID. This is exactly what I was talking about when I was complaining about people arguing with me all the time. Just about anytime I post somebody gets in a huff about it. Anyone else expresses their opinion and happens to use a word like "retard" from what I've seen for the most part in here, people just continue the discussion with them. Yet for some reason when I do it... HE'S A HYPOCRITE LET'S ALL ********' TELL HIM HOW STUPID HE IS

All I'm trying to do in the Cult is contribute to discussion and make a few jokes here and there. And yeah, I say f*****t and retard sometimes. So do most of the guys here. I try not to insult anyone personally, or go out of my way to argue with them, because frankly I was raised knowing that that is an a*****e way to be, and yet just about every time these days when I post something, somebody has to take offense, or thinks I'm being a hypocrite, and it turns into a big ol' fight. Get off my balls plz.

I'm going to stop posting in this thread now, because to be honest I'm sick and tired of this s**t. I don't want to argue with you anymore, because I already know you're not going to stop. You never do. And you can say I'm not posting here anymore because "I CAN'T TAKE IT" and whatever, too. You can say whatever you want. The fact of the matter is I'm just done fighting with you about it, and I've said all I need to.

u can't say retard because retards are real ppl
but it's ok to say ****** cuz dere not real ppl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:59 am
this derp was brought to you by derps, the derp that derps your derp into derpy derps.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 am
then fish in a deep voice says:

BROOOONIE TIIIIME.

GET IT?

from that one thing in the podcast.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash