Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Does everyone of you have a Valentine? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you go a Valentine?
  Yes ^_^
  Well...I don't know how to say... but....No, I don't
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:08 pm
BlacksandBlues
xXHotBabiBluXx
Niphredil Ithilmir
Am I the only one who did absolutely NOTHING either romantically or productivelly on V-Day? xD

No you're not. I didn't go to school, because I'm sick. So I just went out then come home and play gaia.

My life is boring. crying

Same, same. Not boring, just jam packed with the usual crap. sweatdrop I've spent fifteen years of my life alone on V-Day anyway (that's ALL of my life, lol) - I'm not bothered at all, I'm used to it. I just went about V-Day the same as any other day..... mrgreen I went to school, came home, did homework, etc... Oh, how interesting I am. xd

I'm not bored on Valentine's day, I always get gift and love and stuff, nut I meant that my life is boring, because everyday is almost like the same day..over and over again, just so boring. stressed *sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:11 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
BlacksandBlues
xXHotBabiBluXx
Niphredil Ithilmir
Am I the only one who did absolutely NOTHING either romantically or productivelly on V-Day? xD

No you're not. I didn't go to school, because I'm sick. So I just went out then come home and play gaia.

Same, same. Not boring, just jam packed with the usual crap. sweatdrop I've spent fifteen years of my life alone on V-Day anyway (that's ALL of my life, lol) - I'm not bothered at all, I'm used to it. I just went about V-Day the same as any other day..... mrgreen I went to school, came home, did homework, etc... Oh, how interesting I am. xd

I'm not bored on Valentine's day, I always get gift and love and stuff, nut I meant that my life is boring, because everyday is almost like the same day..over and over again, just so boring. stressed *sighs*

Aw.... *pat* I'd rather that than be completely bamboozled with stuff to do. Well, does Gaia bore you? Do we bore you?? *so worried* Do you want me to act insane and run around with a hand grenade killing people?? Would that make it more interesting, because I'll glad do it! 3nodding mrgreen  

BlacksandBlues

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:14 pm
BlacksandBlues
xXHotBabiBluXx
BlacksandBlues
xXHotBabiBluXx
Niphredil Ithilmir

Aw.... *pat* I'd rather that than be completely bamboozled with stuff to do. Well, does Gaia bore you? Do we bore you?? *so worried* Do you want me to act insane and run around with a hand grenade killing people?? Would that make it more interesting, because I'll glad do it! 3nodding mrgreen

Gaia is not boring, but it kind of does, when you're questing for something, and its like so expensive..then ya, and when you do get it, then its like oh no, and you got another quest..and so on and so on sweatdrop ..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:18 pm
I see what you mean. 3nodding I hate questing when on sites like this. It annoys me to see so much money there, BEGGING to be spent. sweatdrop I always spend it before I can finish questing. blaugh So I don't bother... ironically, in real life, I'm exactly the opposite. I can't bear to spend money unless I have it... loads of it... sweatdrop Maybe it's cause I was brought up not allowed to use my money... Hm...  

BlacksandBlues

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:19 pm
BlacksandBlues
I see what you mean. 3nodding I hate questing when on sites like this. It annoys me to see so much money there, BEGGING to be spent. sweatdrop I always spend it before I can finish questing. blaugh So I don't bother... ironically, in real life, I'm exactly the opposite. I can't bear to spend money unless I have it... loads of it... sweatdrop Maybe it's cause I was brought up not allowed to use my money... Hm...

Same, but now when I play, I try to not think about questing, so when I'm just posting. Then later I look at my gold, then I'll be like. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:00 pm
Yeh, questing can be boring.. but when you get it it's a great feeling ^^;;

I actually feel quite weird now I'm allowed to spend the gold on whatever I want.. sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:20 pm
Aye, it's a wonderful feeling! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:01 pm
Raioga
Does everyone of you have a Valentine?

I hope you do. ^_^

Discuss, what you are planning or have done today!
...even if you don't have someone

Me for example, I don't go out of the house. I didn't know it's Valentines day untill just now. I can see it now by all the hearts in the screen. As for my part, I will spend today eating, studying, ''being on gaia'', waching some tv, studying and eating again and going to bed.

I'll have a really exciting day today, I know. *sarcasm* sad

Have fund posting in this topic.

heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

*gasps* that's exactly what happened to me! blaugh Haha, I didn't remember until I got to school and yes I did stay home and went on Gaia and such and such, lol. It wasn't bad wink  

hip2b^2

Raioga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:49 am
Yasuragi-chan
Raioga

I hope you do. ^_^

Me for example, I don't go out of the house. I didn't know it's Valentines day untill just now. I can see it now by all the hearts in the screen. As for my part, I will spend today eating, studying, ''being on gaia'', waching some tv, studying and eating again and going to bed.

heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

*gasps* that's exactly what happened to me! blaugh Haha, I didn't remember until I got to school and yes I did stay home and went on Gaia and such and such, lol. It wasn't bad wink

This is actually the first time I knew on time.
I usually found out next day or next week.

Imagine someone in your school asking you tomorrow:
''When will be V-day?''
You answer: ''It was a week ago''
''Oh my god, I missed it again!''

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:26 pm
Raioga
Yasuragi-chan
Raioga

I hope you do. ^_^

heart heart heart

This is actually the first time I knew on time.
I usually found out next day or next week.

Imagine someone in your school asking you tomorrow:
''When will be V-day?''
You answer: ''It was a week ago''
''Oh my god, I missed it again!''

rofl  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:25 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

I actually feel quite weird now I'm allowed to spend the gold on whatever I want.. sweatdrop

Cool, and if you have nothing better to do with the gold, you can always find me. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:51 pm
I gave valentines huges to all of my friends  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:20 am
my uncle asked me if i had any valentine cards
this was my reaction eek *wince* no, cos hate Valentines Day scream
my cousin ((who is 20)) got these roses from her bf and they smelt like strawberries eek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:42 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Niphredil Ithilmir

Cool, and if you have nothing better to do with the gold, you can always find me. mrgreen

I love you too, Niph! *glomps* xd You know you love me too! *puppy dog eyes* mrgreen heart  

BlacksandBlues

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:07 pm
BlacksandBlues
xXHotBabiBluXx
Niphredil Ithilmir

I love you too, Niph! *glomps* xd You know you love me too! *puppy dog eyes* mrgreen heart
eek ...weird.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces