NakedColors

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:10 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune

Lol, I know >.< I get mad at the stupidest things sometimes. I'm sorry. sweatdrop

I can never be mad at you. ^^ What is your favorite Vocaloid song?

I do too. o-o" Yay your not mad at me! :3 My favorite song is I like you, I love you. :3 I can sing that so well. ^^

aww, I love the Song Melt~ Its defiantly my favorite Vocaloid song as of right now. I like "I like you I love you", but...It's way to cute for me to listen to on a daily basis. ^^"

Ah, I get you I get you. xD

Come to think of it, would you be intrested in recording your own cover of that song?

I can sing Melt~ myself but.... It sounds weird when I sing it. sweatdrop

Because your not a girl? o:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:14 pm
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune

Lol, I know >.< I get mad at the stupidest things sometimes. I'm sorry. sweatdrop

I can never be mad at you. ^^ What is your favorite Vocaloid song?

I do too. o-o" Yay your not mad at me! :3 My favorite song is I like you, I love you. :3 I can sing that so well. ^^

aww, I love the Song Melt~ Its defiantly my favorite Vocaloid song as of right now. I like "I like you I love you", but...It's way to cute for me to listen to on a daily basis. ^^"

Come to think of it, would you be intrested in recording your own cover of that song?

Mostly, yea. I was kinda aiming for a Piko feel to it but, It didn't work out. But still I think you should record your own cover of I like you, I love you. ^^  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

NakedColors

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune

Mostly, yea. I was kinda aiming for a Piko feel to it but, It didn't work out. But still I think you should record your own cover of I like you, I love you. ^^

God no, my voice sucks. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:17 pm
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune

Don't say that! As long as your singing from the heart your voice will always sound amazing.

as cheesy as that sounds, I find it to be rather true.  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

NakedColors

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune

Don't say that! As long as your singing from the heart your voice will always sound amazing.

Yeah but people are mean. o n o;; They'll start putting up rude comments.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 am
Uhhh it would help if you mention that earlier....
Well, if Len counts, then I defenitely recommend Fire Flower and one of his best duets with Luka:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsM_4mfPfSI

aaand if Len doesn't count, Hiyama Kiyoteru's cover of Meltdown is pretty good (minus the fact that he sounds a little less nasal than Kaito, but it's better quality)

AND THEN

Gakupo's Owata song is cute, like, really funny cute, dancing samurai, paranoid doll, etc.

i'm gonna go ahead and ignore the English Capable Vocaloids since the only one worth listening to in my case is Tonio, and people don't use him correctly.

I'm typing this at school, so I can't really think of anything else right now  

Cheesegrab
Crew

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:38 am
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune

I wouldn't, You shouldn't let those haters get you down. I for one LOVE to hear covers of vocaloid songs, and since you know "I like you, I love you' so well I think yours would be quite good. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 pm
Angelia_Avallone
Well, if Len counts, then I defenitely recommend Fire Flower and one of his best duets with Luka:

aaand if Len doesn't count, Hiyama Kiyoteru's cover of Meltdown is pretty good (minus the fact that he sounds a little less nasal than Kaito, but it's better quality)

AND THEN

Gakupo's Owata song is cute, like, really funny cute, dancing samurai, paranoid doll, etc.

i'm gonna go ahead and ignore the English Capable Vocaloids since the only one worth listening to in my case is Tonio, and people don't use him correctly.

No~ I don't want duets. D:  

NakedColors

Shirtless Friend

NakedColors

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:07 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune
NakedColors
Sonzai Hatsune

I wouldn't, You shouldn't let those haters get you down. I for one LOVE to hear covers of vocaloid songs, and since you know "I like you, I love you' so well I think yours would be quite good. ^^

Aw your nice. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:40 am
NakedColors
Angelia_Avallone

AND THEN

No~ I don't want duets. D:

D-did you even pay attention to the others I put up there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nf0C3Qisyk&feature=related[: very Gakupoie

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCrt8kJ-Drs&feature=related:I find the story amusing, just skip the first two Mario spoofs

This is epicness into three songs..that do not relate apparently, and have Len in a dress (its a visual Kei apparently)

Part one: (now in Vocaloid hall of fame)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22xjO-lTtg&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLC52566F122AA9492

Part two (personal fav)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DezBTulgmT4&feature=related

Part three (meh, only sounds good the fifth time you hear it)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkzVA2LAndQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAcwiUetRP0:
Ignore the floating Kaitoness in this song

Yea....Male Vocaloid songs, if this really doesn't do, and if I'm annoying, I'll stop, just tell me ^^|||

Cheesegrab
Crew

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:08 pm
[Kaito and Gakupo]Magnet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf3Hskk9kqg&feature=related  
♪ 13 ♬ Music ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3