Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Homunculus...{The Quest for Immortality} [Accepting]-PAUSED- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:35 am
"It's MY turn, remember?" Trish looked over at Jarid, glaring at him slightly.

"Freaking cheat. Trying to steal my turn. BACK OFF!" She barked as she started to go towards Cruor.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:56 am
"Hey guys..." Cruor shouted in a slightly concerned voice from inside of the hole. "I think you guys should check this out."  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 am
Jarid just rolled his eyes, following after the two.
"I swear, Cruor, if you just found another piece of paper to follow, I'm SKIPPING Trish's turn."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:07 am
Inside the hole was a large empty white space. The ceiling was obviously eroded thusly why Cruor fell in, but all along the walls were long tubs filled with human remains floating in glowing green liquid. "I think I actually found something this time and I'm not being crazy."  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:10 am
After a moment, Jarid jumped down as well and looked around. He then looked up to where Trish was, remaining by the whole to catch her- All in his nature.

As he waited, he looked over at Cruror.
"Alright, for once your decisions won't result in me beating the s**t out of you."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 am
Trish followed along side Jarid, shooting a glare at him.

"It's MY turn, Jarid." She growled, punching him in the shoulder. "I'll kick your a** too if you touch him."

She stared down the hole curiously, more hesitant to jump in with the others.

"Is it safe guys..?" She asked worriedly. "There could be something down there... Can you even get out of there?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:48 am
"Just jump down. I'll catch you." Jarid sighed.
"Besides, I can get out just fine, so I'll give you a ride when I do." he grunted.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:52 am
Trish gave a nervous whimper before she stepped back from the hole, leaving them.

A few moments later though, her heels could be heard as she ran to the hole and jumped down, watching Jarid closely. If he failed to catch her, she would kill him for sure. This fall would hurt and she hated heights

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:54 am
As told, Jarid did catch her, bridal style.
"And did I sense a hint of distrust in your eyes..?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 am
"Okay don't have sex while I'm here..." Cruor muttered as he examined the vats of green goo. Each one had a name on it, but most of them were empty. Gabriel read on the bottom of the one Cruor was starring at. "There are names on these..." Cruor announced. "What do you think use to be here?"  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 am
"Honestly? I couldn't really give a damn." Jarid grunted as he looked over at Cruor.

He then stared at one of the skulls and gave a smirk.
"Makes me think of a damn play...Can't remember the name of it though..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 am
((Oh nice. MY character is the first skeleton found. xd ))

"This is a long drop." Trish grunted, pushing herself off of Jarid. "And I don't like heights remember." She added as she started to look around the place.

"I also don't like this place..." She whimpered as she looked at each of the vats of skeleton and goo. "It gives me the creeps.." She shuddered, looking at one name tag that read Raphael, right next to Gabriel.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:29 am
Cruor began to wander further down the tunnel and then found several of the tubs that were broken. Name-tags were ripped off so it was ill-legible and there was a trail of glass that lead away from them. "I think we need to check this place out."

((Well Ranch died, I forgot the other cast of characters, and it was the only thing I could currently remember))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 am
((So wait, this RP is based off of Alphas..? When was I going to be told??
.....And so everyone died to Omega?))

Jarid gave a grunt, putting Trish down and following after Cruror.
"You need to live a little." he told her, looking back.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:39 am
"You boys go exploring then... I'm going to stay here." Trish said meekly as she went back to the original entrance, standing in the light.

"This place gives me all kinds of bad feelings, and I don't want to find something that's alive." She added, her eyes locked on the glass trail Cruor wanted to follow.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff