Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
This is my Little Advise Palace! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea of an offical Advice thread?
  Yes... <3
  No... </3
  Er... Maybe so...
View Results

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 am
Hey again! New problem alert! I'm dating this guy but I'm having second thoughts. And we started dating 1 day ago! But he doesn't make heart thump like the other one. I thought I liked him because he's so nice to me. And they're both friends! I dont want to lose him because he's a good friend too. I don't know what to do!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:53 am
I broke up with him but I think o ruined our relationship...  

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians

I'm sorry to hear that. ou might not have ruined it though. He's probably just hurt. Give him some time, and talk to him. Make sure you and he can still be friends, and don't let him forget you were good friends. Guys can get there pride hurt easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

I'm sorry to hear that. ou might not have ruined it though. He's probably just hurt. Give him some time, and talk to him. Make sure you and he can still be friends, and don't let him forget you were good friends. Guys can get there pride hurt easily.

That's very true. Sad. But true. ^.^; Pride is a big part of the male psyche.  

SilentlyVicious

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:24 am
I've got something that I might need advice on. Or at least just want to get off of my chest.

Me and this girl have been talking since I joined back up with Gaia. And we both really like each other. A lot. And we really enjoy talking with one another. But she'll go out with friends and such and I'll do the typical whine of "don't leave me. D;" and we'll talk a few more minutes before she scurries off. But it seems to hurt her feelings more if I go out with my friends (which I don't have many of and all of whom are gayer than Jack McFarlane [from Will & Grace]). So, I'm just not sure what to think. ^.^; Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:42 am
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
I've got something that I might need advice on. Or at least just want to get off of my chest.

Me and this girl have been talking since I joined back up with Gaia. And we both really like each other. A lot. And we really enjoy talking with one another. But she'll go out with friends and such and I'll do the typical whine of "don't leave me. D;" and we'll talk a few more minutes before she scurries off. But it seems to hurt her feelings more if I go out with my friends (which I don't have many of and all of whom are gayer than Jack McFarlane [from Will & Grace]). So, I'm just not sure what to think. ^.^; Any suggestions?

Hmm..being a girl she could just be a little jealous. I know I can be like that sometimes, and I've seen so many other girl do it. Still try telling her you'll talk to her as soon as you get back online, and it might reassure her that you'll be back soon. Possibly.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 am
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

Hmm..being a girl she could just be a little jealous. I know I can be like that sometimes, and I've seen so many other girl do it. Still try telling her you'll talk to her as soon as you get back online, and it might reassure her that you'll be back soon. Possibly.

I do. Everytime I go to get off, I make sure she knows that I'll be back. I even tell her what time if I know. xD It might be the jealousy thing, since she's admitted to being easily jealous. And I've assured then, too. That I'm not out getting "lucky" or anything. Really it just turns out to be sitting around and talking for a couple of hours or helping do chores around their home. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:55 am
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

I do. Everytime I go to get off, I make sure she knows that I'll be back. I even tell her what time if I know. xD It might be the jealousy thing, since she's admitted to being easily jealous. And I've assured then, too. That I'm not out getting "lucky" or anything. Really it just turns out to be sitting around and talking for a couple of hours or helping do chores around their home. xD

Then it very well could be. All you can do is be patient with each other though, so that is really the best thing to do. Just reassure her, and then you could describe some of the things you did while you were away. It might work. Then again i'm a bit sleepy now so i ay not be making since.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:02 am
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

Then it very well could be. All you can do is be patient with each other though, so that is really the best thing to do. Just reassure her, and then you could describe some of the things you did while you were away. It might work. Then again i'm a bit sleepy now so i ay not be making since.

That makes sense. And it sounds like a good idea. :3 Thank you. I feel better getting that off my chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:15 am
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

That makes sense. And it sounds like a good idea. :3 Thank you. I feel better getting that off my chest.

No problem Flynn. I'm going to bed now, so Goodnight. See you a little later. =3  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:25 pm
Am i the ONLY one with problems? well i guess thats okay since you can devote all your time to me!

So i found out the guy i liked LIKES me.He and I had a whole conversation on how we like each other but it was impossible because the other one is SO emotional. my friend is helping me out since she's better friends with the guy i like. But he's not going to budge and right now he's setting me up with ANOTHER guy! i just dont know what to do!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:21 pm

If you want to take control of everything and get the attention of the boys around you. Make a decree in front of all your friends. Saying you refuse to share your heart with anyone until some one proves him self worthy of your affection and then don't say another word about it and tell them no more hooking you up. You deserve a nice guy with enough balls to do what he wants himself. IF you let them all keep playing these hook up games then your gonna end up with DRAMA every time. And not the fun kind.

Obviously you are one of the more desired females. There is no need to let those girls who are probably secretly hating and sabotaging do anything for you but help you pick out a top when you go shopping.

Be short and sweet take control and watch how quickly the boys fall in line and yes there will be haters.

XoxO
Vita

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Madame Vita

If you want to take control of everything and get the attention of the boys around you. Make a decree in front of all your friends. Saying you refuse to share your heart with anyone until some one proves him self worthy of your affection and then don't say another word about it and tell them no more hooking you up. You deserve a nice guy with enough balls to do what he wants himself. IF you let them all keep playing these hook up games then your gonna end up with DRAMA every time. And not the fun kind.

Obviously you are one of the more desired females. There is no need to let those girls who are probably secretly hating and sabotaging do anything for you but help you pick out a top when you go shopping.

Be short and sweet take control and watch how quickly the boys fall in line and yes there will be haters.

XoxO
Vita

Thanks Vita! your words of widsom woke me up from a daze. ill try to take control. but i was always the girl who no one liked because of the way i looked. well until puberty hit me. the guy who like me before is being oddly mature and saying he wants to be friends and im glad about that. and now theres a new problem in town.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:32 pm
That's how it goes. I was the ugly duckling till I wasn't anymore.
All of the sudden I was beautiful and interesting. aka I got boobs and my hips came out. You have always been pretty(ask your mom). Boys do not think at all like we do about most anything. It's not bad just a fact. Ignore the bull and focus on yourself. There will always be drama.
Are you happy with the way things are going?

GottaLoveThemAsians
Madame Vita

XoxO
Vita

Thanks Vita! your words of widsom woke me up from a daze. ill try to take control. but i was always the girl who no one liked because of the way i looked. well until puberty hit me. the guy who like me before is being oddly mature and saying he wants to be friends and im glad about that. and now theres a new problem in town.

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm
Madame Vita
That's how it goes. I was the ugly duckling till I wasn't anymore.
All of the sudden I was beautiful and interesting. aka I got boobs and my hips came out. You have always been pretty(ask your mom). Boys do not think at all like we do about most anything. It's not bad just a fact. Ignore the bull and focus on yourself. There will always be drama.
Are you happy with the way things are going?

GottaLoveThemAsians
Madame Vita

XoxO
Vita

Im still in the middle of drama, the guy who my crush hooked me up with is my other guy friend! He has been liking me since i dont know i guess, and they told me he was going to sing me a song on the guitar to ask me out!! i cant handle that, i will be PRESSURED in saying yes ill go out with you. The OTHER guy who liked me before asked out my crush for me!! I was super shocked when he did that. And i knew my crush would say no because he does like me but he cant go out with me because of my guy friend which HE hooked me up with. *sigh* what has my life got into!?  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games