Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
Halloween :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Things About Halloween is......
  Free candy!!! <nom nom>
  Dressing in Costumes!
  Partys!
  Scaring Kids/people
  Other....
View Results

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:50 pm
wiwichu07
ll Lady Zombie ll
wiwichu07
ll Lady Zombie ll
Im getting old and dont like going out to party so ill just stay home with the family and handout candy

Your never to old to party. My sisters in laws love to have partys, and there all the older people. The young ones just sit all the time. If you have a young heart you feel young. Lol Im not a party person. 20 years old and never gone to the club. I keep backing out the last min. I rather stay home and play my ps3 xp
lol im the same way. its not that im a party pooper but that i dont like crowds and the awkwardness of not knowing anyone im with. i can see going out with friends and doing something in a small group but thats as far as it goes for me.

Yeah thats how I am too. I like to be in my comfort zone. Close friends only. Dont get me wrong im a very social person but doing things i rather be with family and close friends. I cant wait for halloween this year blaugh
same. id LOVE to watch a movie marathon like they use to play on TNT and dinner and a movie back in the 90s. -_- but i dont have cable n e more and dont know if they do that n e more. im sure someone has a halloween marathon. ive been itching to watch sleepwalkers for years  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:04 pm
You know Ive always wanted to watch that movie, but I can never find it. Thankfully I have utorrent cause I download everything now. Im starting to compose alot of scary movies I wanna watch. Im going to add that one to the list. I love just watching movie marathons! I had one two weeks ago for lord of the rings... it was AMAZING!!! blaugh  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:11 pm
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc
I might dress up like a zombie greaser pale face I have an old leather jacket with holes in it i can place some skelotin shirt in between the holes to make it look like my ribs are showing who knows or just halph a** it.

I suck at making my own costumes. I tried to be a zombie back in high school. epic fail. But the laughs were good. Good luck w your zombie...

I have a friend whos going to Art school i think she can help me out!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 pm
Nekromantlc
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc
I might dress up like a zombie greaser pale face I have an old leather jacket with holes in it i can place some skelotin shirt in between the holes to make it look like my ribs are showing who knows or just halph a** it.

I suck at making my own costumes. I tried to be a zombie back in high school. epic fail. But the laughs were good. Good luck w your zombie...

Oh your freakin lucky! Its all about the makeup! If you can pull that off then the clothes really dont matter as long as its raggy, old, bloody, and has holes!  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:26 pm
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc

Oh your freakin lucky! Its all about the makeup! If you can pull that off then the clothes really dont matter as long as its raggy, old, bloody, and has holes!

Ahaha exactly what she told me! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:09 am
Nekromantlc
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc

Yep lol. Well hopefully it comes out great! post some pics if you can so i can see! Maybe gonna make a halloween giveaway! either dress your avi as your favorite character anime or video game or people ppost pics of theyre halloween costumes. Whoever wins get the monthly collectible and some money.....not sure yet but thats where im heading at....  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:28 pm
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc

Yep lol. Well hopefully it comes out great! post some pics if you can so i can see! Maybe gonna make a halloween giveaway! either dress your avi as your favorite character anime or video game or people ppost pics of theyre halloween costumes. Whoever wins get the monthly collectible and some money.....not sure yet but thats where im heading at....

You know im always up for helping you with give aways!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:29 pm
Nekromantlc
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc
wiwichu07
Nekromantlc

You know im always up for helping you with give aways!

Thanks. Yeah ive never done a give away or any or that sort. So yeah I'd like some help. lol  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Your Inner Light

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:39 pm
OooOOh I love halloween! Its great freakin awesom and the free candy is always a plus! Yum Yum  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:34 pm
ponyo_ponyo13
OooOOh I love halloween! Its great freakin awesom and the free candy is always a plus! Yum Yum

hahhaa yeah always  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games