Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:08 pm
x-Briee
hello i liek ur pst styles. can u tell mw where do i get them? I want to joing how i join someon help?

...?
Oi! C'mon now, don't gimme no text talk gonk

Anyhoo, there's not really much to our styles.

For Energize, after she types, she lowers the entire size by highlighting it and clicking a size under the 'Change Text Size' button on your toolbar. Then she highlights all the things her character says and puts a color on 'em with the 'Change Text Color' button besides the size button.

For me, I just highlight the whole darn thing and put a color on it.

For Emo Wolf, she just puts her character's pic under the text.

As for join, eh, just send me a request to join and I'll accept it. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:15 pm
"I.... I'll just call you Bear." the man murmured and rose from his chair. "Ah, I never introduce myself, did I?" he sighed and looked at a spot on the ground. I was too busy in my mini grief, he thought then looked at the boy warily. "I'm Erik. Erik Ram." he nodded then paused. "Isn't that why the iPod was invented?" he spoke to the girl from a good distance away, his emerald eye locked on her when he addressed her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 pm
Oops, I thought she meant the conversation.My bad Awsome!

Winry sat up, his eyes expressed a wisp of innocence and curiosity."Your name sure sounds familiar mist-...I mean Erik!" he corrected himself and smiled at his own mistake.His head turned towards the female and he snapped his fingers as to conjure something."I know! You had shared a dormy with my cousin, didn't you?"he asked,letting his legs hang loosely over the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:00 pm
Awesome nerd

Mehh. Fine. I'll stop text-talking. I was actually on my mobile for that one! They have a gaia app on the iphone. 3nodding Anywhoo, I'll send a request once I get ideas and a post style just like that girls I saw, I think her name was Ayumi. Her is indeed pretty good. Thanks.

Btw; This is goin' to be my first time roeplaying in Gaia ;3  

x-Briee

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ( )

♫ ♪ Haiii;

Aiya just finished studying, after a long time, you would think that these boy she had met earlier were still here. She dropped off her book. Afterwards she left. (Didn't know what to do with the book I signed out earlier. Just thought I would come back~. Thank you Briee btw.) -Pyon

Character Information <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 am
Rosetta looked around the shelves for a certain book of dark magic and potions. And a manga for fun. Even though she was a ancient vampire she couldn't resisit mangas. (lol) Finding what she needed she sat down at an empty table and began to read.
User Image  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Lady_Zael

Hallowed Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:49 am
User Image

Lyr silently wandered out from one of the aisles, tugging along a few books in her slender arms. She frowns, sighing inwardly to herself as she plops them down ont he a near by table as quietly as she could, then seats herself, shimmering hues wandering over the text for awhile. "This...is going to take forever.." Silken tone inks past her lips as she grumbles.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Erik opened his mouth to ask who Bear's cousin was, but he was sidetracked by the people that came. More students. Should he attempt to make friends? Should he risk having his happiness crushed again? He just closed his mouth and looked down at his hands, listening to them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:38 pm
"Look at all the pretty girls! If I'd known I'd be coming to liberries a lot more often." he commented.Do good boys think like that?Winry shrugged, but the grin on his face kept."Erik goes to liberries? You sure look like you do."His old traits would just come and go.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:54 pm

He nodded. "They are very pretty." he agreed softly, though he had no skipped heartbeats for them. He propped his cheek up against his fist then looked at Bear. "I go every now and then. I usually end up being alone, so might as well be where everyone's alone, right?" he chuckled bitterly and lowered his gaze to a random book.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:14 pm
"Wow, you sure speak oddly." he thought aloud.So many questions had bubbled inside of his mind that he was sure to forget over half of them."Have you ever tried to throw a tomato into a fan?" he asked, covering his eyes for no apparent reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 am
He looked up at Bear with a raised eyebrow, twinkling with amusement. "...Why would I do that?" he asked. He was raised a gentleman and had no idea about pranks....... unless Roy was around.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:51 pm
Winry looked like he was staring dreamily at Erik."I did and it made art all over the walls." he confessed sheepishly.He remembered the day like it was yesterday, especially the part where he and Lavi had to clean it up."I miss my daddy." he complained.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 pm
Leako looks up and stares at the girl sitting alone, she gets up and walks to the table and sits down. "uh.. Hi there... Rosetta is it?" She says nervously blushing a bit.User Image  

Mistress Deyanira

Beloved Giver

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:38 pm
He looked at the boy, feeling a small pang of sympathy for him. He knew how much it hurt to have a loved one leave you. "I'm sorry." he said softly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff