Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:46 pm
Momo sat in the car silently looking out the window . When they arrived at the beach momo got out and stood by the water ,waiting for zach.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:15 am
zach nodded ok stay focus zachy this is for class no need to get in over your head ok lets do this he said to himself getting out of his car going into the back seat taking out his equipment "ok senpai let me just set up the camera stand"  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:23 pm
"ok" momo said and stood there waiting for zach to be done getting his things ready to take the pictures.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 pm
"ok senpai ready when you are!" he said from behind the camera putting two thumbs up with a big goofy smile positioning himself behind the carema focusing the lens  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Momo posed for the picture, the pose somehow ended up looking very seductive and suggestive even though momo had no intention on making it that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:16 pm
Zach gulped a little taking the picture "uh..*ahem*..that was good just keep going i have about twenty frames with me so just uh go with whatever flow your feeling right now"; he said in his most professional voice he went back behind the camera blushing  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:22 pm
Momo posed in different ways for all of the pictures zach had to take . Momo started to walk over to zach when two guys came walking over to them "hey sexy" one of the guys said momo turned around "come be with us and not this lame" the other said referring to zach "..no thanks" momo said turning back to zach "oh I know who this is!" one of the guys said to the other "who?" the other said "he is that model ,momo" momo sighed "yes that is who I am" he said "what?, do you think your too good for us?!" the guy grabbed momo's arm "leave me the ******** alone!, I don't even know you two!" momo said pulling his arm away . The two guys looked at each other and one of the guys pulled out a rag and put some stuff on it to knock momo out and they put it over mom's mouth . Momo tried to fight back but he fell unconscious when zach started to come back from going to his car for something the guys had momo laying down in the sand and had taken off his speedo off . Momo laid there unconscious and naked ,they were about to rape momo as zach came back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:07 am
Seeing what was happening Zach ran quickly back over to where momo was punching the first guy square in the face knocking him back onto the sand probably breaking his nose seeing as he started to bleed; before Zach to hit the second guy he hit him Zach touched his cheek suddenly becoming very angry fighting the second guy finally managing to knock him down Zach stared at them menacingly the second guy got up quickly dragging his friend along with him. Zach turned to momo covering him with his jacket Carrying him in princess style to the car loading up his gear as he drove home he looked throught the rear veiw mirror at momo's sleeping form feeing angry for allowing that scene to happen  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 pm
Momo was still out as zach drove back home , momo woke up finally as zach carried him into the house. Momo's vision blurred for a few moments then he realized where he was and who was carrying him "..zach..what happened?" he asked blushing at the fact that zach was carrying him and that he was naked while zach was carrying him. All momo remembered was telling some guys he wasn't interested then starting to walk away then everything went black and he couldn't remember what happened after this.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Zach looked down at momo "ah senpai does your head hurt?" he said walking in closing the door with hand and kicking off his shoes he walked into the living room setting him down on the couch and going into the kitchen getting a bottle of water and a cool wet. Zach passed him the water and the rag  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:07 pm
Momo held on to zach's jacket as if it was a blanket to cover his naked body with it . He drank some of the water "so..um, like I asked before what happen?..why am I..naked?" momo asked blushing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:46 pm
"eh? ah well uh some guys started to mess with you and one thing led to another and there you are haha" he said awkwardly and he walked to the freezer to get some ice for his cheek  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm
Momo smiled a bit and stood up when zach came back . Momo walked over to zach and kissed his other cheek that wasn't hurt "well,thanks for saving me" he said blushing, momo's face still close to zach's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 pm
Zach blushed deeply still holding the ice to his face it felt like his face was getting so hot it could melt the ice "ah uuh n-no problem s-senpai ahhh" feelling completely nervous he and turned abruptly "i-ill lend you a shirt to wear for now!" he said try not to show the nervousness in his voice as he walked to his room quickly and grabbed a random plain dark blue shirt from his dresser comewing back handing it to momo the blushed still etched on his face  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 pm
Momo took the shirt and put it on, he smiled at zach seeing he was blushing. "heres your jacket" momo said handing it to zach.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff