Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
What drew you to the Occult? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:11 pm
The voice in the darkness promised me infinite power and cookies.

...I came for the cookies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 pm
Taigamma

lol, this reminds me of Star wars somehow.... xD lol..

blaugh Cookies are good...  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:59 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

It should. I stole the joke from the Dark Side t-shirts. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:05 pm
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

Ahh that's why!! blaugh lol... ALL hail darth VADER!!! hehee.... 4laugh
I love star wars.. ^^  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:10 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

I love star wars.. ^^
Vader is awesome but I kind of like Darth Nihilus more. The dude could consume planets. Vader was only badass in the comics.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:14 pm
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

I love star wars.. ^^
Vader is awesome but I kind of like Darth Nihilus more. The dude could consume planets. Vader was only badass in the comics.

ha, well i'm loyal to Vader... blaugh so ... >.< i shall always hail to him! lol...
but consuming planets is EPIC itself... eek Like.. totally FEAR... to everyone!! ha ha..  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

I love star wars.. ^^

ha, well i'm loyal to Vader... blaugh so ... >.< i shall always hail to him! lol...
but consuming planets is EPIC itself... eek Like.. totally FEAR... to everyone!! ha ha..
Indeed pretty epic. Actually, Nihilus was so powerful that the old wise jedi called him a "rip in the force". Every second he lived, his hunger for force energy grew to the point that he was named the Lord of Hunger in the Sith Trio and gain the power to "consume" the lives of entire planets.

Actually...I don't think anyone could actually beat him. I think he ended up killing himself because the planet was crushed or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

I love star wars.. ^^

Indeed pretty epic. Actually, Nihilus was so powerful that the old wise jedi called him a "rip in the force". Every second he lived, his hunger for force energy grew to the point that he was named the Lord of Hunger in the Sith Trio and gain the power to "consume" the lives of entire planets.

Actually...I don't think anyone could actually beat him. I think he ended up killing himself because the planet was crushed or something.

oh?? really? huh... then he's definately a badass...

ha, having that much power... >.< hmmm yeah...  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

I love star wars.. ^^

Yep. You'd be surprised how many people were actually more powerful than Vader. It's crazy how they each had legacies that build up the Sith legend to such greatness, one would assume the jedi would just give up. Obviously being bad is better.

But don't get me wrong, Vader could rip a hole in the spacetime continuum to teleport across the galaxy in a second...but sadly, that was only in the book. The films made him look extremely weak and ironic. Here's this cruel and cold man of great stature and power that is menacing in every way and has a bad a** theme song and can stop laser blasts with his hands and choke people millions upon millions of miles away just as long as he can see a picture of them and has destroyed a planet and enslaved trillions of lifeforms all in the pursuit of power and a dark vengenace yet... He's beaten by a boy who hasn't even rightfully earned the title of master yet.

Yep, in this situation I can say...The book was better than the movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 am
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

Yep. You'd be surprised how many people were actually more powerful than Vader. It's crazy how they each had legacies that build up the Sith legend to such greatness, one would assume the jedi would just give up. Obviously being bad is better.

But don't get me wrong, Vader could rip a hole in the spacetime continuum to teleport across the galaxy in a second...but sadly, that was only in the book. The films made him look extremely weak and ironic. Here's this cruel and cold man of great stature and power that is menacing in every way and has a bad a** theme song and can stop laser blasts with his hands and choke people millions upon millions of miles away just as long as he can see a picture of them and has destroyed a planet and enslaved trillions of lifeforms all in the pursuit of power and a dark vengenace yet... He's beaten by a boy who hasn't even rightfully earned the title of master yet.

Ahh mmhmm. I never payed too much attention to the others... lol...
I just love Vader's story.. well, basically... he's not totally evil... perhaps that's why he seems weak in the movies... sweatdrop He was only turned to the darkness because he lost Padme..... he wanted to save her... sweatdrop
But either way, yeah... there's still others that's way more powerful than Vader apparently...

hmmm but i do wonder if there is such a possibility of a being to consume that much energy .... using magick? wouldn't that be extremely BADASS?! lol... but i don't know if that can happen in real life.... sweatdrop
but it would be interesting... hmmm...  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:51 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

I just love Vader's story.. well, basically... he's not totally evil... perhaps that's why he seems weak in the movies... sweatdrop He was only turned to the darkness because he lost Padme..... he wanted to save her... sweatdrop
But either way, yeah... there's still others that's way more powerful than Vader apparently...

hmmm but i do wonder if there is such a possibility of a being to consume that much energy .... using magick? wouldn't that be extremely BADASS?! lol... but i don't know if that can happen in real life.... sweatdrop
I do enjoy Vader's story the most.

If a being could do such a thing with magic, that would be the most powerful being of all and a threat to all things relying on mana. Essentially, we would all die.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:57 pm
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

If a being could do such a thing with magic, that would be the most powerful being of all and a threat to all things relying on mana. Essentially, we would all die.

Oh?? Ha, oh wow... well that's fascinating to know... sweatdrop
hmmm...  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:44 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

hmmm...
That is of course unless we can find other living planets to direct that being towards. Sucks for them but safer for us for a couple more days. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:33 pm
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

hmmm...
That is of course unless we can find other living planets to direct that being towards. Sucks for them but safer for us for a couple more days. XD

ahh true.. well yeah.. i guess so...
Or couldn't we try to seperate the being's energy source? We could steal it so it won't harm us.. lol... if it's even possible...  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

hmmm...

ahh true.. well yeah.. i guess so...
Or couldn't we try to seperate the being's energy source? We could steal it so it won't harm us.. lol... if it's even possible...
Yes but there is no guarantee. The if is a problem.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff