Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Upon the Eyes of Elemis (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm
"My father told me that history depends on who wrote it, Cain. What one would call a victory in their books and scrolls, another would call a defeat in their own." Silvius argued, looking dully at the paid adviser. "What the Krif natives would call their revolution, I call it their revolt.

"But, we'll leave history to itself." He swatted at the air, dismissing the discussion as he focused his attention back on to the map.

"Our next move remains the same. Gain control of key areas and lock Astaroth in." Silvius replied, tapping a finger on Anocona's location. "Despite my best wishes and hopes, I know my blockage won't hold forever. In the future, Astaroth is either going to bring my ships down or find a way to slip by. He'd be a fool to bring anything in to my ports, leaving him only Anocona and a few small villages that dot the coast. Control of these ports leaves forces any supplies he gets to take longer and harsher journeys across the mountains, dwindling supplies and wasting precious time."

"I mean it. You had a cloud." Tret nodded as he gave a final push against Vos' finger, and began to play with his own by sending a spark of electricity from his thumb to his index then to the middle and so on, then coming back.

"And I wouldn't get so bothered about those things, fly boy." He added, looking up from the spark flying between his fingers to Flint. "The Pindaarian Jun is still a kid, so he's bound to irritate us from time to time. He might be leading this war, but he doesn't have complete control of the armies. I, for one, am loyal to Benedetta cause and command. My Jun has told me to follow Silvius for the time being, so I do as he commands. But the minute she tells my fellow Dilonen soldiers and I to return home, I will."

---

"Sir," Leorine gave a small curtsy bow to the men in front of her, taking another glance at the expanding blue smoke coming from the Crimson's tent.

"I do hope we won't suffer such accidents when the enemy draws nearer." She thought aloud before she returned her gaze back to the Necrotic.
"Preparations are well, I suppose. I've already got two men for the job, and while I'd like more, I'm.. A bit unsure of the traveling method I have in mind once we reach the ocean." Leorine admitted, shifting her weight to one foot as she thought with a bit of uneasiness how she'd convince Boris and Barix to go completely underwater with her.

"Aside from that though, I was hoping some supplies could be spared for us. And advice." She shifted her weight to the other foot. She hated having to admit her struggle in the situation. Leorine was a God damned captain of the guard for Sot, things like this should have been easy. And yet, here she stood, struggling.

((I hate you, forces of life. Right when I roll out a new role play, you give me anxiety inducing cliff hangers on my favorite show! WHY?!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:12 am
"I'll be sure to be careful, sir." Fidel assured him before looking to the water Elemi. He bowed slightly to her curtsy before tilting his head slightly at her comment. "Hmm?" He blinked, not understanding her concern.

The most his experiments harmed was just himself, and even that was rare. He listened quietly as she spoke to Darian for a moment, curious about what she needed men for. "Going somewhere Leorine? If you need a boat I know some people."

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 am
"Even if we lock Astaroth in, he still controls the one area even more harsh than this entire desert." Cain said, tapping on Strunmah on the map.
"Sure, that is normally a good thing, but his soldiers thrive on that environment, while our troops would be so far out of their element that even the beasts there could victimize them.." he said, looking around the map.
"I would advise a plan of attack to lure him away from Pyrius, but it is clear he has every intention to make sure that City is now an untouchable fortress...." he said, placing a hand on his chin, scratching his beard.
"Astaroth works on retaliation...He's just waiting for us to pull something..."

Vos gave a groan, finally standing up.
"Well, think of it this way. Silvius is our 'King', and Cain is our General." he grunted.
"We'll see soon enough if he needs his hand held through this war." he added, before looking at Tret.

"Just don't be too surprised when you learn to fly too..."

---

"Of course." Darian nodded.
"You are already granted a good amount of supplies. They await you near the end of our encampment here." he told her, before he began pondering the advise part.
"You are still considering that ambush strategy you had come up with, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:15 pm
He nodded at both of their explanations. "I understand..." he said, lifting his hand up towards Tret.

"Making him fly is easy enough..." Flint said as gusts of wind pushed around Tret, strong enough to lift any person. "You may want to hold your breath," he added as she winds grew stronger.

Dojime looked the the straps and links that held all the parts of the armor together. He let out a frustrated sigh. "Never that easy is it..." he said as he started pulling some tools. "Soooo frustrating..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:43 am
"We wouldn't have to necessarily march in to Strunmah either though to lock him in. We'll just have to control trade routes and such, then starve him out of the war." Silvius argued as he ran a finger along the black line that marked the borders of Astaroth's lands.
"His people can hardly live on their own. We cut off his life line, and he'll be forced to step out and get offensive."

"I've flown before." Tret confessed with a proud smile. "Arboth and I got kicked out of towns quite quickly. And dragons hate walking, go figure." He explained with a light hearted chuckle as he was lifted from the ground. Tret notched an eyebrow, then threw a small glare at Flint.

"I suggest you put me down. Just because I've flown before doesn't mean I want to do it again now. Especially at your control."

---

Leorine briefly explained to Fidel, "Silvius has set up a blockade on the islands. I'm to stop it as quickly as possible." She looked back to the necrotic, and nodded to his question.

"Yes, I'm considering it. But I'm also beginning to doubt it." She confessed, looking down at her feet in embarrassment. "I grew up moving and bending snow in Anocona, and hardly got to actually manipulate water. Yet I'm daring to do just that by moving the water away from me enough that my team and I could walk across the ocean, safe and sound in a bubble of air. And the more I think about it, the more I doubt it. I'm not only moving myself but others now who will be putting their lives in my hands when I try this." Leorine let out a heavy sigh as she shuddered a moment.

"I can't think of any other way though. Going by boat risks detection. The other ships would spot us immediately and fire their cannons. We'd fail before we could begin. So I have to go under water, to keep ourselves from being detected. And yet I'm struggling to accept this plan..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:31 pm
"I see, best of luck then." Fidel hummed. He'd never been to the islands much save for one visit, all of the fighting they usually had made him uneasy. He listened quietly to the details of her plan for a moment before turning back to his tent, trying to think of any way he could clear out the smoke faster. The blond's mission didn't concern him so he wasn't going to be any more nosy than he had already been.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm
"Yes, well, I suggest if we do this, we be subtle about it, unless you want Astaroth to roll on top of your forces like he did in Sot." Cain replied.

"It's clear he wants your head. Don't paint the bulls-eye yourself..."

"Oh, come on, Tret. It's only FAIR..." Vos said, a smirk appearing under the bandages.
"Besides, we could use the info you get from getting a bird's eye view of the enemy territory!"

---

Darian nodded and thought for a moment.
"Your strategy may be the only possible way, and seeing as you were made a Guard Captain in Sot, your stills must have merit." he told her, smiling underneath his cloak.
"Trust in your abilities just as you trust our Commander, Leorine. You can succeed in this venture."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Flint rolled his eyes, slowly letting him down. "fine fine," he said as he gently set Tret on the ground. Flint smiled in silent victory as Vos smiled a little. "We wouldn't want you taking my job now..."

"There... good enough," Dojime said as he gave the fastenings a good pull to make sure they would stay connected. He handed it to the soldier. "Never... again..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 am
"Then how would you suggest we take control of Anocona and trade routes without attracting attention? If he has someone already planted within our armies, or watching us from afar, any movement we make will be noted and followed."

"If you want a bird's eye view, you send him in!" Tret jerked his thumb in Flint's direction. "He's the one who can control the air, and thus fly with minimal accidents.

"Its one of the only damn jobs he has. You can't take it away from him." He added, both to tease and respond to Flint's agreement on letting Tret down.

---

"But what if I end up failing?" She asked, looking at the Pyriaan court member worriedly. "I'd be responsible for the death of two soldiers that I was charged to lead, and the blockade would still affect our armies."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:21 am
"Hmm...True...Our forces are not the most....Tight-Lipped." Cain grunted, staring down at the map.
"My suggestion for not being at too much a risk of retaliation is to stage multiple blockades all in an attempt to stretch his forces thin. The only downside, is the same will happen to us."

"I dunno...I think he could use a break...." Vos said, still grinning.

"Besides! Maybe Arboth would approve!"

----

"Well, I am sure that if your plan succeeds, Astaroth will hear about it, and will be quite impressed with your abilities..." Darian said, looking over to their Commander.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:26 pm
"No rest for the wicked and the righteous never tier," Flint said.

"Sleep is for the weak and the sane... besides, I would still have to work to lift you or enchant something of yours." He sighed. "Maybe if Silvius liked me a little more I'd be doing more useful jobs... instead of having to volunteer for them."

"Another set of armor?" Dojime asked, looking down at the suit. He set it down and walked away from his station, leaving the soldier confused and bewildered. "I'm taking a break!" He yelled over his shoulder at the line.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 pm
"Do you think we can afford to stretch ourselves thin?" Silvius asked, looking up at the adviser warily. "We'd be locking Astaroth in his own little hell hole. He might be thinned out, but not as far as we would be. Taking the one major route of his trading would be more practical than taking all other routes after shipments arrive in Anocona."

"Just because the dragon let me fly with him doesn't mean I know how to." Tret retorted as he flicked a small spark in Vos' direction.
"A dragon couldn't be bothered with human affairs anyhow, let alone the Ten." He went on to argue.

"And I wouldn't win too much there, fly boy. You get easy work. Enjoy it while you can. Hardships are bound to come."

---

Leorine brightened up for a moment when their commander was mentioned. She visibly stood up straighter, and her eyes flickered to the side a moment to the mountain where she knew Astaroth stood.

"...Do you really think he'd notice me?" She questioned quietly. "I'm just a mere soldier."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 am
"It's a double-edged sword, yes." Cain grunted.
"But only holding one area makes our forces a clear target, giving him two options. While a bulk of the forces are stationed there, he can either use alternate routes for supplies or attacks, or he may decide to try plowing right through it."

Vos flinched as the spark hit him, glaring at Tret.
"I'm sure a big enough explosion would cause you to fly as well." he told him, before looking over at Flint.
"He's got a point. You haven't gotten the short straw yet."

--

Darian nodded at Leorine's reaction.
"I do." he told her simply.
"He was but a soldier himself years ago. He was once in your shoes, but with less creative means to do his job than you." he added, looking over to Astaroth.
"He was also quick to notice what Silvius was planning for Sot."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:55 pm
"What the 'short straw' is, is in the eye of the beholder," he replied. "But you're right..."

Dojime made his way over to the group. "Gentlemen... and Tret," he greeted, giving them a nod. "What's going on?"

"Oh you know... just complaining about stuff," Flint answered. "You not having fun over there anymore?"

Dojime sighed. "No not really... I'm going to let the other smiths and metal workers deal with it for a little while. I'm tired of working on armor."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 pm
"Well, that's what you get for signing up to be a Military smith." Vos replied to Dojime, giving a shrug.
"Just like how Tret decided to be the Militant-Manwhore of our merry band of idiots." he said, looking over to the Electric Elemi, smirking below the wrappings.

"That being said, how many suits have you had to make today..?" he asked, turning back to Dojime.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff