Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm
Gabriel snorted in reply, glaring at Zahzi with clear irritation when he mentioned the machine.

"Well the machine should have given me a better ******** score if you don't want me killing it." She growled. Blasted piece of s**t anyhow. She thought bitterly to herself.

"Besides, what says I'm going back there anyhow? I miss being alone and not hounded by you people with all your help bullshit."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 am
"Heere we go again..." Zahzi groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Fine. FINE. Go back out on your own. Do what you were doing before and starve. Back to just barely surviving. I'm sorry I care." he told her glaring back at her, before looking at Zarex.
"Come on, let's get going.." he sighed, storming off.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:03 pm
Zarex groaned rubbing his ears. "Number one. Stop yelling. Number two. Stop arguing and just have sex already number three..." Zarex grabbed the arm of the other male. He tugged him backwards and then took his powerful steps foreward. "We are not going there. I have somewhere important to stop by first." Zarex lead the way with a sort-of angry walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:17 pm
"I will." Gabriel answered with a matter of fact tone in her voice. "And I wasn't starving, jackass! I just had to make good use of money, and was getting sick of fast food every day." At that, she turned and started to walk away from the males. She abruptly stopped though just moments before beginning her journey when the second male started complaining.

"Oh, give it a rest, will ya..." She muttered under her breath just as Zarex got to his second point, which caught her by complete surprise. "Wh-Wha... EXCUSE ME?" Gabriel batted her eyes as her cheeks flushed in color.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:50 pm
Zahzi was dumbfounded as well, unable to come up with a verbal response..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:36 am
Out of nowhere, something came flying out of the trees. "AHHHH!!" The something or someone ran into a tree in front of the trio. "Owwww," said a boy with pillows wrapped to his front and back side as well as a pillow on his head. He got up, staggering a little, then dusted himself off before turning around and seeing the trio. "Oh, well, hm...that's embarrassing," he said before flashing the group a smile. "Hi there!"  

Sielent

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:16 am
Zahzi looked over at the person making the commotion before shaking his head, and returning to his normal composure.
"....Pillows.." he said aloud, staring at the kid's head.
"Oh boy..." he groaned, facepalming.
"At least humor is returning..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 am
After the boy came flying out of the trees, Gabriel became startled and alerted. Her hand went down her thigh, where she kept an M9-pistol holstered. She gripped the handle of the gun, but didn't draw it out, not yet.

As the boy stood up as if nothing happened, she stared at him, befuddled by his casualness. His scent.... She sniffed the air a few times, her stare becoming even more confused.

"Crash..?" She muttered, slowly moving her hand away from her gun. "Crash, is that you?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Sielent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm
Crash recognized the voices before he recognized the faces. He rubbed his eyes not believing what he was seeing. "Gabriel? Zahzi? Zarex?" he asked in disbelief. Finally, he was able to get his brain to work. However, in his excitement, he bounded up high into the air and landed right in front of Gabriel, hugging her with his pillow wrapped body. "It's so good to see you guys!" he exclaimed, truly happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 pm
Zarex groaned watching the rodent bounce around. He sighed and then moved to grab the boy. He strong armed the boy off of Gabriel and then plopped him on the floor. "And you decided to make as much noise as possible!" The wolf growled at the rabbit. His aggression was growing as his yell grew louder.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sielent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Crash pouted and crossed his arms and legs as he was being scolded, acting more like a 6 year old instead of a 16 year old. "It's not my fault," he grumbled, "I tripped while running through the woods. Then you three were unexpected..." The rabbit didn't feel threatened by the wolf regardless of the growling and yelling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:40 pm
Zahzi rolled his eyes and popped Zarex on the back of the head.
"Lighten up on the kid, Zarex. It's in his nature." he told him, before looking at Crash.
"'Hell you been up to all this time, anyway..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:03 pm
The rabbit gave everyone a big grin. "Hehehe, I was on a mission!" He stuffed his hand into a secret pocket of the pillow on his front and pulled out different foods. "I just came back from town and was able to grab some food for everyone." Crash was just beaming with pride. "They knew I was the quickest and lightest on my feet so they sent me." Whether this was a lie or not, it didn't matter to the boy, he was just happy to have been sent out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 pm
"Ah yes. Makes sense." Zahzi chuckled.
"Sending the Rabbit to be the Rabbit."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 pm
Gabriel was caught by surprise as Crash embraced himself on her, caught between his arms and pillows. "Er..." She stammered, growing uncomfortable. Thankfully, Zarex's temper saved her from the awkward hug to which she immediately stepped back from.

"N-Nice to see you again.." She mumbled, scratching the back of her head. As yet again the boys started to talk amongst each other, she stepped further back.

"Great, so everything's covered." Gabriel gave a quick thumbs up with her hands. "I'll see ya guys around. Maybe." She turned on her heel and started to walk off into the forest.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff