Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
Who plays PS2 games? If so what are you playing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  yes
  no
  no im a HD snob
View Results

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 am
I am half done with chaos legion, once I'm donecim not sure what I will be playing. But I am getting .hack vol 2/3 for xmas.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:28 pm
hd remaking it because i was too not mainstream in my ps2 days. Never played RE4 or silent hill 2 (gasp now)  

tatakai12
Crew

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 am
Just completed Digital Demon Saga and I've started on Digital Demon Saga 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:03 pm
Yeah I still hook up my PS2 every now and then. Usually when I'm downloading a game on my PS3. I mostly play Call of Duty: Big Red One on my PS2. I was shocked when I started it up and saw that people (a lot of people) were playing it online. Besides that, I play Scaler (good game that no one knew about). Ah yes PS2, back when the only reward was a fist pump after beating a game on hardcore mode. Back when there were no trophies.  

God of HEAVY METAL

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:30 pm
Beat chaos legion, now playing ps3.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:27 am
i sure do, lets see. FFX FFX-2 FFXII FF7 derge of cerberus. all of the kak series, all of the rachet and clank series, the gtas, need for speed series, re4, grand turismo, metal gear solid 3 and a few others.  

thedashing1

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:31 pm
BIBLY IV
i sure do, lets see. FFX FFX-2 FFXII FF7 derge of cerberus. all of the kak series, all of the rachet and clank series, the gtas, need for speed series, re4, grand turismo, metal gear solid 3 and a few others.

cool avatar, the next time imma play is finish up Arc the lad.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 pm
I just finished playing the Devil May Cry series and the Tomb Raider PS2 games. Now I'm starting up the Spyro series ^_^  

PhantomShayle

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:35 pm
PhantomMiria79
I just finished playing the Devil May Cry series and the Tomb Raider PS2 games. Now I'm starting up the Spyro series ^_^

did u play 4?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:32 pm
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07
Ryuna_08
wiwichu07
my ps2 died on me couple of years ago crying

sad you should get a new one

No $

get some one to buy one for u xmas is coming up

you know if you have a backwards compatible ps3 you can play ps1 and ps2 games on it. one way to find out if you have one is the serial # on the back or you can just stick a ps1,ps2 game in it and see if it plays. if it does and you wanna save you games and dont know how to let me know ill give you a walkthrough of how to set up a virtual memory card on your ps3 to save your ps1,ps2 games  

MuboKamikaze

Dangerous Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100

MuboKamikaze

Dangerous Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:34 pm
BIBLY IV

i heart mgs3 snake eater was awesome!!! when i was fighting the old sniper guy i think his name is the end i killed his bird and it got him mad . then i ate it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:02 pm
MuboKamikaze
BIBLY IV

i heart mgs3 snake eater was awesome!!! when i was fighting the old sniper guy i think his name is the end i killed his bird and it got him mad . then i ate it.
i didnt have to fight the end. i killed him before that happened  

thedashing1

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PhantomShayle

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:15 pm
Ryuna_08
PhantomMiria79

did u play 4?

I did before but never really got into it at the time. I was thinking about starting it up in the New Year. After the new Assassin's Creed and Uncharted lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:40 pm
PhantomMiria79
Ryuna_08
PhantomMiria79

did u play 4?

I did before but never really got into it at the time. I was thinking about starting it up in the New Year. After the new Assassin's Creed and Uncharted lol

ahh i beat ACR already just need to go bak n do extra things but trying to get LBP2 100% trophys then going to work on ACR 100% inbetween RB-lego and whatever i get for xmas.  

Ryuna_08

PhantomShayle

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:00 am
Ryuna_08
PhantomMiria79
Ryuna_08
PhantomMiria79

did u play 4?

ahh i beat ACR already just need to go bak n do extra things but trying to get LBP2 100% trophys then going to work on ACR 100% inbetween RB-lego and whatever i get for xmas.

There was something I always wondered since watching the ACR trailer...how old was Ezio when he had the kid leading to Desmond???? XD  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff