Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Space Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:13 pm
Seeing his father sent the world spinning. His mind was debating whether to yell - and maybe throw a few punches - for him leaving, or tear up. "I-It's really you..." he mumbled with trembling hands that poked around his helmet to find the button that could take the shades off his eyes, but couldn't find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:20 pm
"you ok son?" he said, but he meant it like an older would say to a younger. he didnt know it was dragon just yet. "here, let me help." he said and pushed a button oon his shades and taking them off. " hey, you have eyes just like my son!" he laughed  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:25 pm
"Y-You don't recognize me?" he asked sadly, eyes slowly darkening to fuchsia.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:31 pm
"dont recognize you? why would I...." he said and got a good look at him. "Dragon?" he smiled and hugged him tightly "what are you doing here? aren't you getting ready for the wedding?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:37 pm
Dragon let his father hug him, but was still reluctant to return the hug. "Wedding?" he blinked and gave him a confused look. "What wedding?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:41 pm
"there's no wedding?" he said "huh, i could have sworn that Lena and Hiro would have a wedding after she left me." he chuckled warmly. "ah well. easy come easy go." he said and looked at Dragon. "what are you doing here?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:19 pm
The warm reunion was crushed by the anger and gut wrenching betrayal that burst through Dragon, let loose by a nice slam on the table. "Why did you leave?!" he yelled out, not caring about the scene he made. "Did you think you could just leave everyone like that? Did you think you could let your family, my uncles, talk like that to Mom? Talk about hurting her?! Did you ever once think about anyone other than yourself?!?" he shouted, all the feelings in his heart erupting through his words.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:19 pm
"Threats? leaving? Dragon, I honestly have no clue what you are talking about" he chuckled and handed Dragon a glass of some kind of drink. "ever since the wedding ive been up here. Didnt my spirit give you the letter? it explained where i was and that i still wanted to be friends with Hiro and lena" he explained and pulled out and exact copy of the letter. "See, i made a copy so i know. here, read it" he said and held it out  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Obisdian Arroya

User Image

Stumbling around the room,Obsidian held onto a table for support and to stop the dizzyness.Unfortunately,only the awkward footwork ceased.He covered his eyes with his hands and for a moment felt as if his non-existent lunch was going to show itself soon.Maybe it was because there was only achohol in his stomach?."Stupid hangovers."he murmered to himself.He still had no memory of what happened at his birthday but apparently...he had a darn good time.He laid his head on the table top and smiled and the cold of it.At least it helped the purple bruise on his cheek.Wait what?Out of nowhere he started to sing."Darling, you are the only exception, yooou are the only exception."A burst of laughter, echoed throughout the room before he calmed and leaned back out of chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:19 pm
((who's birthday))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:37 pm
((is cool man. and welcome to Gaia! and actually it was just fine, just dont have page after page of things like he did. Hope you like Black Rose!))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff