Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Shapeshifters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:33 pm
"Oh don't give me that image. He's lucky he's on our watch list and not the Target list tho he's edging very close indeed." She said curling her tail over her stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:01 pm
Knux_nyan
"Oh don't give me that image. He's lucky he's on our watch list and not the Target list tho he's edging very close indeed." She said curling her tail over her stomach.

"Ugh, I hate killing. Why can't we just arrest whores or something? i hate my life." Trey blew the smoke out his mouth. He hated the smell but loved the feel,  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:13 pm
"That's the police's job. Not ours. We commit public services by eliminating those greater evil's in the world. You may hate your life but its yours. Get used to it." Knux said while still looking up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:46 pm
*off in the forest he tests his capabilities, and exhausts himself a little too quickly and almost couldn't transform back... He sits up slowly transforming into a mostly human form looking at the sky and practices thinking more humanly so he doesnt act too strangly*

*He wanders around looking for a cave and smells a rotten stump with bugs in it, he grins a little tiredly thinking i thought i was gonna act more humanly, but with my advanced senses these bugs smell so tasty, lifts up the log and a newt runs out from under it, hes too lazy to chase it so he crouches and eats some bugs with scaly/human hands of a dark blue or indigo color, and puts his cloak up and walks around* Thought i wanted to go to a cave.. but now im too tired to try and find one.. *rips a branch of a tree simply and swings it lazily while he walks back to town, and peels the bark and twigs off of it til it looks decent*

*its nighttime by the time he reaches a rooftop and he reclines, his legs hanging over the edge and the staffbranch accross his lap, he picks at the frays of fiber on the edges of the branch*  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:54 pm
*falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:34 am
*is up and making a crack in the roof larger of the building he is at with his staff while pondering subconciously*  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:00 am
*drops his staff yawns and stretches, then smiles, grows some light weighted wings and gets on the edge of rooftops and leaps/soars from rooftop edge to rooftop edge having fun*

*somewhere else a, roughly, 14 year old boy called Shou wearing a grey hoody puts his finger into a glass bottle when the bottle is empty without his finger touching the glass at all, then his body ripples shockwave energy through his arm and through the tip of his finger and it explodes the bottom half of the bottle and he's shocked, a little disturbed and his hand starts shaking a little*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:37 am
Trey perks up stubbing out his cancer stick. "Come on, We need to go. I just felt a severe energy burst. If we don't get it, the subject may end up on our list."  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 am
*shou walks home a little shaken still wondering wtf happened?, and he puts his hoodie up in his room, and his mom asks if he's alright, cuz he looks a little pale, and he just says something like, yeah im fine. Then he tries to replicate what he just did but his arm hurts when he tries to force it so he just gives up on it and takes a nap*

*Kei bounces along down the walls into an alley and stretches looking at the sunny sky* Now im hungry hm.. *he can smell a hotdog vendor a few blocks away and it smells both good and horribly disgusting. He checks his wallet for some money, theres nothing in the wallet so he gnaws on it bored and hungry and wondering where he's gonna find something to eat, Wonders about going through the shopping district to steal food when people arent looking..* why do i always have to tire myself before i eat and im like miles away from a convenient source of food.. *looks around, still gnawing on his wallet a little worriedly* ah screw it *throws his wallet to the ground, some of his saliva still on it, and he walks towards a shopping district*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:58 pm
When trey turned Knux was already gone. She stood over Shou in his room so quietly that it wouldn't disturb him. She tilted her head slightly. "So your the one. The spike of energy." She said quietly.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:25 pm
Trey let a string of curses loose as he pulled a gun out of his shirt off of his stomach and took off to kill some on the list pissed off that he had been ditched again. "The nerve of Her! This is why I hate women!" He made sure every female was well on their way to being off his list.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:44 am
(Bump)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:57 am
*Bump back*