Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Ravine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:09 pm
Hazell gaped at his reply and stood up because her wittle legs were beginning to cramp up from sitting."Why thank you Nikolai." she said.Was that a compliment for her? She did not have a clue and Fae did not like to not know things.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:48 am
User Image

Nikolai raised an eyebrow when she thanked him, but his amused grin stayed. He told her that he wouldn't flirt with her or anything because of how small she was and she thanked him? How silly. "Ah, you're welcome...?" he said, having it end up more like a question.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Ikuto stumbled caught him self but still fell hitting the ground with a thud."Ow that hurt."He stated while picking him self up off the ground."Ah aaa i'm lost again!How many more times is that going to happen today?"He barked at nothing because no one was around him that he knew of.Walking around for 5min he found him selff still lost and he was starting to get annoyed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:31 pm
tohru3241

User Image

Nikolai perked up when he heard the sound of footsteps close by and craned his neck to find a young man wandering around. His lime green eyes gleamed and a smile crept onto his face. "Well hello there, dearie." he said loud enough for the man to hear.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Ikuto jumped ten feet in the air hearing someone's voice call over to him."Whoa!!"He screeched falling straight down on his face."Owww."He moaned out while rubbing his face rapidly too make the sting go away."Did someone just call me dearie??"Ikuto asked out loud to who ever was there.'Why on earth would someone call me that?'He thought to him self while slowly standing up still rubbing his face but lightly.'And for that matter why do people just have to pop out of nowhere all the time??'Ikuto thought while looking around.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

"Poor dearie... Did you hurt yourself?" the Sin mused from right besides the man. "I could kiss it better for you if you'd like~" he grinned and waited to see the man's reaction. That was always the best part of first time meetings.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image
Ikuto jumped slightly but took a step back from the man so he could face him.'Hmm at least the guy's not bad to look at.'He thought to him self while grining."Well of course you can kiss it and make it better it's your fault!"Ikuto said hoping his smart a** comment would catch this snarky guy guard.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

The Sin quirked an amused eyebrow then returned the grin. No rude comment, and an actual smart reply. It looks like he found a winner for the night. Is that so?" he murmured and took a step forward then leaned towards the boy until his face was a mere inch away from his. "And just what will I be kissing, dearie?" he whispered, his warm, coffee-scented breath lightly hitting the boy's face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
"M-my nose c-cause that's w-what i h-hit."Ikuto said stumbling over his words while blushing madly.'I can't be leave he took that like for real but i wonder if he'll really do it?'He thought then suddenly got a whiff of coffee run through his nose.'Mmm coffee sounds good right about now i wonder were a coffee shop is?'Ikuto thought right as the smell hit him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

The man smirked and grew closer until the distance was a few centimeters. His mouth hovered around the boy's nose before he backed away a few steps. "I'm afraid I can't do that, dearie." he said with a playful grin. "I like to know the names of people I kiss," He rested his chin on his hand and eyed the boy's body. "No matter how dashing they may be."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image
Ikuto's face lit up like stop sign when he hovered over his nose."Um m-my name's Ikuto Shitaku and i'm not dashing by any means."He stated dissing him self because he never thought of him self as dashing or cute or anything like that.With every one at his old school calling him a freak and any other name,he never got the feeling that he could ever be nice looking let alone dashing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

"I do oh so love a modest man~" the lazy man laughed lightly. "Call me Nikolai, dearie." he said and bowed gracefully but quickly got up so his loose tie wouldn't fall off.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Ikuto fell on his a** when Nikolia said he loved a modest man.His chibi went all stary eyed at being called modest.
User Image
"W-what oh um nice n-name."He said still on the ground.'What is up with this guy he's so,what's the word i'm looking for?'He thought to him self while blinking dumbly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

(( emotion_kirakira So cuuuuuuute!))

Nikolai laughed again and walked over to the young man, holding his hand out to him. "Yours is nice, too, darling." he said, grinning at the boy's blinking.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:54 pm
((Thanks i love chibi's there sooo cuuutee.))
User Image
Ikuto took his hand and blushed wildly when Nikolai said his was nice and called him darling.Meen while his chibi was still going insane from all the niceness.
User Image
He then proceeded to blush more when the man grinned at him to the point it caused him to trip over his on feet and start to fall again.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff